What it means to be a political moderate

Moderates are fucking slackers and are either stupid or lying. I'm not a politician so I don't have to coddle you or pretend I'm impressed with your imaginary "thoughtfulness" or that your "opinion" matters and I need to sway you. You're fucking morons and are not paying attention. I don't give a single fuck what you "think" about anything

"Give me Liberty or give me a few weeks to mull it over" -- Ima Moderate

"I came, I saw, I need to get back to you" -- Julius Moderate

frank, do yourself a favor and buy a dictionary.

moderate doesn't mean indecisive

grow the fuck up, pinhead

:) Check out the liberal HAG.. getting all freaked out and ooozing venom, snot all over the place.. ROFLMAO!! She's already negged me with nasty messages and sent several PMs after that.. She and her boyfriend Del..

Glad I tick you off CatzPiss.. Makes my day!! WOOoooooOOOOooooOOO HooooooOOOOoo!!!

:) Check out the liberal HAG.. getting all freaked out and ooozing venom, snot all over the place.. ROFLMAO!! She's already negged me with nasty messages and sent several PMs after that.. She and her boyfriend Del..

Glad I tick you off CatzPiss.. Makes my day!! WOOoooooOOOOooooOOO HooooooOOOOoo!!!

On second thought, I'm not sure you have the intellect to wipe assholes.

We have a $16 trillion deficit?

The entire budget is 'only' $3.6 T.

Yeah, this shit is hilarious:

U.S. National Debt Clock

The Outstanding Public Debt as of 26 Oct 2012 at 06:59:35 PM GMT is:

$16,202,063,173, 134.79

The estimated population of the United States is 313,756,582
so each citizen's share of this debt is $51,638.96.

The $1.4 trillion you're probably thinking of is the ANNUAL level of debt that we've been adding to the overall total, on average. Bush's share of that $16 trillion debt is around $13 trillion.

I'm surprised you aren't embarrassed by your own stupidity, but i doubt you're smart enough to feel shame.

Are you really this stupid? You said we have a 16 trillion dollar defict, bird-brain. lol

We have a $16 trillion deficit?

The entire budget is 'only' $3.6 T.

U.S. National Debt Clock

The Outstanding Public Debt as of 26 Oct 2012 at 06:59:35 PM GMT is:

$16,202,063,173, 134.79

The estimated population of the United States is 313,756,582
so each citizen's share of this debt is $51,638.96.

The $1.4 trillion you're probably thinking of is the ANNUAL level of debt that we've been adding to the overall total, on average. Bush's share of that $16 trillion debt is around $13 trillion.

I'm surprised you aren't embarrassed by your own stupidity, but i doubt you're smart enough to feel shame.

Are you really this stupid? You said we have a 16 trillion dollar defict, bird-brain. lol

she meant debt. duh

have a cookie.

U.S. National Debt Clock

she meant debt. duh

have a cookie.

C'mon Del! She was already corrected on the stupid mistake, then she calls the person who corrected her stupid. Catzpiss\shit doesn't know the difference between the two. lol

Last edited:
It's funny how Rocko would rather quibble over the terms debt versus deficit than address the fact that Bush created around 80% of it.

The moderate sees three big needs that are in tension with one another: inequality, debt and low growth. She’s probably going to have a pretty eclectic mix of policies: some policies from the Democratic column to reduce inequality, some policies from the Republican column to reduce debt.

Everyone’s a moderate, then; as what reasonable person would object to the above example?

Yet we’ve seemed to have found a way to become a hyper-polarized Nation, at least with regard to those running the country.

Forum List

Back