A democrat lectures Jews on what it means to be Jewish, even though he is not Jewish

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

What is wrong with Democrats? It is like Biden lecturing Blacks what it means to be Black. According to Joe, if you don't vote democrat, you ain't black.

Now another democrat, Congressman Bowman, is telling Jews if they don't support a cease fire, they are not really Jewish.

Then he goes into a bizarre tirade about government.

"The Israeli government does not represent Judaism or Jewish values and the Jewish people," Bowman said. "It does not, just like Hamas doesn't represent the Palestinian people, and so, we have to hold these governments accountable for how they behave and treat people in the name of the people they're supposed to represent. We have to be honest about that."

And here I thought the people elected both governments to represent them, because they did just that. What happened to loving democracy? Weird.

And yes, the people of Gaza elected a terrorist organization funded by Iran to destroy Israel, so now they must sleep in the bed they have created.

What am I missing here? And why would Israel give one second of peace to an organization that is funded by Iran to destroy them?

1700134388188.png

:auiqs.jpg:

What is wrong with Democrats? It is like Biden lecturing Blacks what it means to be Black. According to Joe, if you don't vote democrat, you ain't black.

Now another democrat, Congressman Bowman, is telling Jews if they don't support a cease fire, they are not really Jewish.

"The Israeli government does not represent Judaism or Jewish values and the Jewish people," Bowman said. "It does not, just like Hamas doesn't represent the Palestinian people, and so, we have to hold these governments accountable for how they behave and treat people in the name of the people they're supposed to represent. We have to be honest about that."

And here I thought the people elected both governments to represent them, because they did just that. What happened to loving democracy? Weird.

And yes, the people of Gaza elected a terrorist organization funded by Iran to destroy Israel, so now they must sleep in the bed they have created.

What am I missing here? And why would Israel give one second of peace to an organization that is funded by Iran to destroy them?
The POC on the far-left, particularly the Squad, are hateful antisemites.

(I was glad to see Hakeem Jeffries not cave to the Muslim pressure, and his speech at the pro-Israel rally on Tuesday was excellent.)

The POC on the far-left, particularly the Squad, are hateful antisemites.

(I was glad to see Hakeem Jeffries not cave to the Muslim pressure, and his speech at the pro-Israel rally on Tuesday was excellent.)
He will change at some point. We will become Pro Islamic and Anti-Israel in the future. The left-wing Jewish politicians need to reevaluate their agendas.

Democrats telling the Nation of Israel to ceasefire, or essentially surrender, shows where the Democrats make money.

It is obvious that middle eastern oil money owns Washington D.C.

Again, more proof that we need Trump, and nobody else.

It would be helpful if "America" learned the difference between being a Jew and being a Zionist. They are two different things, although if you did a Venn diagram there would be a lot of overlap.

Many Jews do not support what the Zionists are doing now, and in fact, I'm certain that one could find in the Torah many admonitions and even commands that go against what is happening now in Gaza. And one doesn't have to be Jewish to make that observation, right?

Democrats telling the Nation of Israel to ceasefire, or essentially surrender, shows where the Democrats make money.

It is obvious that middle eastern oil money owns Washington D.C.

Again, more proof that we need Trump, and nobody else.
Same thing with the leftist universities. They are being flooded with Arab money, and in return they allow anti-Israel Muslims to come in and anti-Israel “clubs” like Justice for Palestine to be set up.

It would be helpful if "America" learned the difference between being a Jew and being a Zionist. They are two different things, although if you did a Venn diagram there would be a lot of overlap.

Many Jews do not support what the Zionists are doing now, and in fact, I'm certain that one could find in the Torah many admonitions and even commands that go against what is happening now in Gaza. And one doesn't have to be Jewish to make that observation, right?
The majority of Jews support what Israel is doing: making sure the Muslim terrorists never again go on a Jew-hunting mission to torture and kill every Jew they can find, in the most barbaric, agonizing ways.

Why do you people keep forgetting to mention that part?

And while the Muslim savages tortured Jewish babies to death - imagine being cooked alive! - the Jews are doing what they can to save the Muslim babies, including delivering incubators. They are warning the Gazans to get out and clearing a path for them. It’s HAMAS who is blocking their way.

Your view of condemning Israel ONLY when what “Palestine” did is exponentially worse is a sign that either a) you’re antisemitic, b) you’re totally ignorant, or c) you’re a leftist who defends the wrong people.

Didn't that guy get fined for pulling a fire alarm?

Their professor is confused. Israel is following the old law, an eye for an eye. Judaism falls under the old covenant. Christianity falls under grace, the new covenant.
Jews are not doing an eye for an eye, due to their superior moral code. Otherwise, Jews would be going house to house looking for every innocent Muslim they could find, and setting them on fire, putting their babies in ovens and baking them alive, taking shovels and chopping their heads off, raping the women until they die from trauma, and grabbing 250 people and taking them hostage.

Jews are not doing an eye for an eye, due to their superior moral code. Otherwise, Jews would be going house to house looking for every innocent Muslim they could find, and setting them on fire, putting their babies in ovens and baking them alive, taking shovels and chopping their heads off, raping the women until they die from trauma, and grabbing 250 people and taking them hostage.

I was referring to the terrorists. You come over and kill us. We're gonna come over and kill you. No trials.

I was referring to the terrorists. You come over and kill us. We're gonna come over and kill you. No trials.
Oh, of course. We didn’t give bin Laden a trial.

Also, there should be, and there will be, a 10/7 Justice Fund set up to make sure not one of the savages get away. Israelis will continue to hunt them down (just like the NAZIS were) for the next 60 years.

Forum List

Back