What is wrong with being gay exactly?

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay
- are both consenting adults
- aren't in any other way harming anyone

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?
God haven't made them that way. They chose this way by their own will. And that is the main point.
Why do you think that suicide commitment is a sin in Christianity? Commiting suicide people don't harm anyone but themselves (agree?), but, for example, in orthodox Churh they don't even deserve of being burried on a graveyard among christians, nor to pass through the burial service.

You have pointed out a schism within Christianity- not what all Christians believe.

And committing suicide often harms other people. Ask the families of survivors.

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?
God haven't made them that way. They chose this way by their own will. And that is the main point.
Why do you think that suicide commitment is a sin in Christianity? Commiting suicide people don't harm anyone but themselves (agree?), but, for example, in orthodox Churh they don't even deserve of being burried on a graveyard among christians, nor to pass through the burial service.

How do you chose who you are attracted to? I didn't chose to not be gay, I'm just not
But I did. I chose to be in appropriate relationship with girls and men. I chose the distance in such affairs.

You did? So you could have had sex with men? Yuck, so maybe you're just in denial then, did you ever consider that? You doth protest too much, that sort of thing?

So because one is sexually attracted to a person of the same gender, this provides the moral justification to act upon that desire?

That isn't what I said

What if one is attracted to the idea of eating another person; to make it easy, we'll say that the person is already dead. Does their desire to do so provide sufficient justification that the culture should allow that behavior?

If they get the body with the consent of the person before they died, then it's pretty sick, but not the business of government to stop it. I suppose as to the morality of it, you didn't really give me enough information to have an opinion

Pick any behavior which is taboo... do you think these taboos just materialized out of no where? Or did they come to pass because humanity learned that such comes with destruction?

Pretty vague. Not sure just because I don't see anything wrong with being gay that I therefore have to defend any and all morality laws

Stop lying, you never stop lying. Everything you keep listing is the CDC tracking things that harm people. Now you're saying they don't just track diseases, they track accidents. So now you're arguing gays are not a disease, they are an accident?

Just like swimming pools.

You are a liar and an idiot.

Yes, liar, just like swimming pools. They track them for diseases, your own article said that How stupid are you? Stupid enough to not think gay is a disease obviously.

Also, Einstein, do you see the OP by my name? Did you read my first post? What a dumb ass. Or are you just a liar? Or both?

If two people:

- are gay

How do you chose who you are attracted to? I didn't chose to not be gay, I'm just not
But I did. I chose to be in appropriate relationship with girls and men. I chose the distance in such affairs.

We all chose what relationships to be in. No one I know has chosen who to be attracted to.

I didn't chose to be attracted to women- I just always have. I chose to be married to my wife.

When I was a teenager and started choking the chicken, I didn't have to stop and think which sex was doing it for me. He seems to be saying he has gay feelings though and actually did have to choose

Spam spam spam spam spam? I would say how much I detest men having sex with each other, but that might be the next word we can't say on the USMB, Hush hush, on the Q.T!

Stop lying, you never stop lying. Everything you keep listing is the CDC tracking things that harm people. Now you're saying they don't just track diseases, they track accidents. So now you're arguing gays are not a disease, they are an accident?

Just like swimming pools.

You are a liar and an idiot.

Yes, liar, just like swimming pools. They track them for diseases, your own article said that How stupid are you? Stupid enough to not think gay is a disease obviously.

Also, Einstein, do you see the OP by my name? Did you read my first post? What a dumb ass. Or are you just a liar? Or both?

Yes- you think swimming pools are a disease just like you think 'gay' is a disease.

What an idiot.

Yes- you think swimming pools are a disease just like you think 'gay' is a disease

No moron, read your own article. It was about ebola being spread through swimming pools. It said it isn't a way ebola spreads, but there are other health risk issues. Seriously, what is wrong with you? You're so stupid I don't know if you can process enough to actually lie. As I said, the CDC tracks diseases, you know, like gays. According to the CDC, roughly 2% of the population have the gay disease. That's their job, to track that sort of thing

Here you go again:

it is important to be aware of ways to prevent recreational water illnesses (RWIs), sunburn, and drowning that can occur

So because one is sexually attracted to a person of the same gender, this provides the moral justification to act upon that desire?

That isn't what I said

What if one is attracted to the idea of eating another person; to make it easy, we'll say that the person is already dead. Does their desire to do so provide sufficient justification that the culture should allow that behavior?

If they get the body with the consent of the person before they died, then it's pretty sick, but not the business of government to stop it. I suppose as to the morality of it, you didn't really give me enough information to have an opinion

Pick any behavior which is taboo... do you think these taboos just materialized out of no where? Or did they come to pass because humanity learned that such comes with destruction?

Pretty vague. Not sure just because I don't see anything wrong with being gay that I therefore have to defend any and all morality laws

Dude... LOL!

All government is, is US. And the only reason we form a government is so that we can GOVERN HUMAN BEHAVIOR, in that we can assure what the nation IS, what it stands for and we do this be determining what IS and IS NOT acceptable, within the scope of what our nation is.

That means that behavior which we hold to be unacceptable is UNACCEPTABLE.

Now we should determine what is and is not acceptable through a sober, sincere and objective mind and on that point I am sure we can both agree.

With regard to homosexual behavior, as for me, I say that where the homosexual community can work together, peacefully and be civil, not pushing their profound deviancy upon others, making claims that such us anything except what it is, without demonstrating any collective sense of demand that others must accept their deviancy as something akin to normality... then, what's the harm?

Of course we know now that such is not the case and that the homosexuality is a virulent deviation of perverse reasoning, which seeks to recruit new members into its twisted cult.

Therefore, Homosexuality must be outlawed, entirely... and the professed examples of such need to be destroyed.

Now I say that because it is inevitable... and there's no need to castigate me, for merely pointing out the historic reality wherein every time homosexuals are accepted in the greater collective THEY FUCK EVERYTHING UP, and as the culture decays around them, whatever culture comes out of the ashes of that which they destroyed, rounds them up, destroys them and forbids any further demonstration of that destructive behavior.

So, yeah... Government can and inevitably government will again, recognize the mental disorder which presents as homosexuality and render those suffering from such, to death.

But only because of the catastrophic damage that they will inevitably bring to the nation, and of course Western Civilization, on the whole... just like last time... and the time before that and the time before that ... .

Last edited:
Dude... LOL!

All government is, is US. And the only reason we form a government is so that we can GOVERN HUMAN BEHAVIOR, in that we can assure what the nation IS, what it stands for and we do this be determining what IS and IS NOT acceptable, within the scope of what our nation is.

Where_r_my_brains admits to being a crotch sniffer.

It's none of your business what two consenting adults do in their bedroom.

Again... this is not a complex equation.

Remember that the Homo-cult is chronically telling us that homosexuals 'have always been here'.

Which I can find no reason to not recognize as not only possible, but likely.

Now... with that being accepted, one has to wonder why it is that Homosexuals came to be the anathema that they have become? How is it, that given that homosexuals were here prior to any of would-be cultural contrivances, such as Religion... and given that 'homosexuals are just like everyone else' that Homosexuals were not widely accepted as just another aspect of otherwise acceptable humanity?

As you look around you in our early 21st Century iteration of humanity... wherein Humanity has gone sufficiently far from the last time we accepted homosexuality, to treat ourselves to the "Why" in "Why does Civilization forbid Homosexuality?" So that we can re-learn that catastrophic "reason".

And it's got virtually NOTHING to do with the mechanical aspects of the sex itself... but the mental disorder that manifests the notion that one's need for the deviant sex, is sufficient justification to reject the rules and mores which forbid such; which presents two fundamental cognitive impairments... the first is sociopathy, which represents delusion.

And as counter intuitive as it may seem to some, such is rather contagious.

So, agree, disagree, feel it extreme or not... the homosexuals will quite inevitably require humanity to destroy them and for forbid subsequent generations from engaging in the behavior which the poor creatures so desperately crave. Or... the culture is destroyed by it.

Remember that the Homo-cult is chronically telling us that homosexuals 'have always been here'.

Now... with that being accepted, one has to wonder why it is that Homosexuals came to be the anathema that they have become? How is it, that given that homosexuals were here prior to any of would-be cultural contrivances, such as Religion... and given that 'homosexuals are just like everyone else' that Homosexuals were not widely accepted as just another aspect of otherwise acceptable humanity?

As you look around you in our early 21st Century iteration of humanity... wherein Humanity has gone sufficiently far from the last time we accepted homosexuality, to treat ourselves to the "Why" in "Why does Civilization forbid Homosexuality?" So that we can re-learn that catastrophic "reason".

And it's got virtually NOTHING to do with the mechanical aspects of the sex itself... but the mental disorder that manifests the notion that one's need for the deviant sex, is sufficient justification to reject the rules and mores which forbid such; which presents two fundamental cognitive impairments... the first is sociopathy, which represents delusion.

So, agree, disagree, feel it extreme or not... the homosexuals will quite inevitably require humanity to destroy them and for forbid subsequent generations from engaging in the behavior which the poor creatures so desperately crave. Or... the culture is destroyed by it.

Can you prove that all humans must reproduce in order to assure the survival of the species?

Golly... > IF < we were discussing what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, that would be SUCH a good point.

What we're discussing here is the public policy which is being advocated by the sexual deviants, the mental disorder which causes such fatally flawed policy to be advanced and the inevitable damage that such policy must do to the culture and the just as inevitable destruction of those addled by that cognitive malfunction.

Can you prove that all humans must reproduce in order to assure the survival of the species?

No Gilligan, I can't prove your straw reasoning. No one can... because it's a lie that exists only in the muck and mire of your crippled imagination.

Dude... LOL!

Where_r_my_brains admits to being a crotch sniffer.

Golly... if we were discussing what people do in the provacy of their bedroom, that would be SUCH a good point.

What we're discussing here is the public policy which is being advocated by the sexual deviants, the mental disorder which causes such fatally flawed policy to be advanced and the inevitable damage that such policy must do to the culture and the just as inevitable destruction of those addled by that cognitive malfunction.

What is that damage, specifically?

If heterosexuals are born that way, they are not 'susceptible' to becoming gay are they?

No Gilligan, I can't prove your straw reasoning. No one can... because it's a lie that exists only in the muck and mire of your crippled imagination.

Okay,

so if the survival of the human species is not dependent on all humans reproducing,

what threat do the gays who don't reproduce pose to the species.?

Well there is truly no limit to the destruction Gilligan, which is sorta what catastrophic means... .

But one example is the inability to discern a distinction between that which is right, thus sustainable and that which is wrong, thus unsustainable.

Okay, so if the survival of the human species is not dependent on all humans reproducing, what threat do the gays who don't reproduce pose to the species.?

I can't see that such represents any sort of threat at all.

What you're incapable of understanding Gilligan, is that we're not discussing the individual homosexual and the mechanics of their deviant sexuality.

Perhaps you'd be happier participating in a forum better suited to your limited intellectual means... why don't ya head on back over to the "Fire HOT!" thread.

You were doing so well there... . Over there, you're a real stand out.

Well there is truly no limit to the destruction Gilligan, which is sorta what catastrophic means... .

But one example is the inability to discern a distinction between that which is right, thus sustainable and that which is wrong, thus unsustainable.

Unlimited destruction but you cannot specify what it is.

That is delusion.

Okay, so if the survival of the human species is not dependent on all humans reproducing, what threat do the gays who don't reproduce pose to the species.?

I can't see that such represents any sort of threat at all.

What you're incapable of understanding Gilligan, is that we're not discussing the individual homosexual and the mechanics of their deviant sexuality.

Perhaps you'd be happier participating in a forum better suited to your limited intellectual means... why don't ya head on back over to the "Fire HOT!" thread.

You were doing so well there... . Over there, you're a real stand out.

I'm asking what the threat to society is overall if a small minority of the population choose to be homosexual.

You could start by describing in detail what harm it does to you.

Forum List

Back