What is wrong with being gay exactly?

Unlimited destruction but you cannot specify what it is.

That is delusion.

LOL!

Destruction, without limits... OKA: Unlimited.

Now Gilligan, take the time to look these words up... .

Its time you learned what some of these big words mean. If you're going to stay in adult discussions, you're going to have to take responsibility for your own ignorance.

What is that damage, specifically?

Well there is truly no limit to the destruction Gilligan, which is sorta what catastrophic means... .

But one example is the inability to discern a distinction between that which is right, thus sustainable and that which is wrong, thus unsustainable.

That is delusion.

Look up catastrophic Gilligan... Its time you learned what some of these big words mean. If you're going to stay in adult discussions, you're going to have to take responsibility for your own ignorance.

Really? Detail the catastrophic consequences.

That is delusion.

LOL!

Destruction, without limits... OKA: Unlimited.

Now Gilligan, take the time to look these words up... .

Its time you learned what some of these big words mean. If you're going to stay in adult discussions, you're going to have to take responsibility for your own ignorance.

You have an odd delusion that you can bully me. You're a pussy. I'm not bullied. Period. Let alone by pussies.

It's none of your business what two consenting adults do in their bedroom.

Golly... > IF < we were discussing what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, that would be SUCH a good point.

What we're discussing here is the public policy which is being advocated by the sexual deviants, the mental disorder which causes such fatally flawed policy to be advanced and the inevitable damage that such policy must do to the culture and the just as inevitable destruction of those addled by that cognitive malfunction.

You forgot to say, "in my opinion." The majority of this country are now for same sex marriage.

gay-marriage-opponents.jpg

Okay, so if the survival of the human species is not dependent on all humans reproducing, what threat do the gays who don't reproduce pose to the species.?

I can't see that such represents any sort of threat at all.

What you're incapable of understanding Gilligan, is that we're not discussing the individual homosexual and the mechanics of their deviant sexuality.

Perhaps you'd be happier participating in a forum better suited to your limited intellectual means... why don't ya head on back over to the "Fire HOT!" thread.

You were doing so well there... . Over there, you're a real stand out.

I'm asking what the threat to society is overall if a small minority of the population choose to be homosexual.

You could start by describing in detail what harm it does to you.

Did your imaginary minority choose to participate in sexual deviancy, admitting that such is deviant? And did your imaginary minority go about their business without demanding that others accept their deviant behavior?

Or did the deviant behavior come as a result of delusion, wherein they claim that their behavior is justified because of their own subjective need and further demand that because of their need, others must embrace their behavior or face the full force of the government, jeopardizing their livelihood or worse for failing to participate in the celebration of their debauchery, claiming deviancy to be perfectly normal?

Again Reader... the key to defeating the Ideological Left in debate is as follows:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

Do you feel that there is a point you've offered that has gone un-refuted?

What would that point be Gilligan?

You have an odd delusion that you can bully me.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted Gilligan.

As always, you did the very best you can... .

Cite ONE harm to society that occurs when two women have sex.

One harm might be that those two women join with others of the same mental disorder and claim that their deviancy is normal, engage illicit methods to represent their deviancy is vastly more popular than it is, toward the goal of undermining the standards which comprise the nucleus element of civilization, wherein, absent a sound nucleus civilization disintegrates.

Like the Greek civilization, the Roman, Civilization and the others which are known to have failed in the wake of accepting sexual deviancy.

(Again, Reader, Gilligan lacks the cognitive means to realize that the issue is not the physical interaction between two people of the same gender, it is the subjective reasoning which justifies such.)

There is nothing wrong with being gay.
'Being Gay' is being happy, festive and merry.

What you're referring to is being a sexual deviant, with which there is nothing right, true, or correct.

Accept where the individual possess the strength of character to turn from their deviant cravings, rejecting such for what it is, a presentation of profound mental disorder and disciplines themselves to use the energy provided to pursue sexual gratification, toward the pursuit of other things.

Which is the best possible scenario for which such individuals can hope.

One harm might be that those two women join with others of the same mental disorder and claim that their deviancy is normal, engage illicit methods to represent their deviancy is vastly more popular than it is, toward the goal of undermining the standards which comprise the nucleus element of civilization, wherein, absent a sound nucleus civilization disintegrates.

Like the Greek civilization, the Roman, Civilization and the others which are known to have failed in the wake of accepting sexual deviancy.

(Again, Reader, Gilligan lacks the cognitive means to realize that the issue is not the physical interaction between two people of the same gender, it is the subjective reasoning which justifies such.)

Do you believe in the eventual arrival of the End Times? The end of days? The second coming of Christ?

There is no harm involved.

Why does their sex life warrant special rights?

Rights that they feel must be super imposed the rights of others.....

They don't want special rights.

Do you believe in the eventual arrival of the End Times? The end of days? The second coming of Christ?

Beats me... Did Christ return at the end of the Greek Civilization? Or when the Romans tanked? If so, then ya might be on to something. If not, probably not. But anything is possible I guess.

The Framers felt the need to expressly make it clear that the Government was not to infringe on the right of the people's right to practice their Religion.......and yet the Left screams that Gay people's "rights" are superior to Religious people's "rights".

They don't want special rights.

Nonsense... the Advocacy to Normalize the Mental Disorder that presents as Sexual Deviancy, is demanding the right to participate in institutions for which they are entirely unsuited.

That is the definition of special... .

Forum List

Back