What is up with these GOP debate crowds?

Debate audience, or whooping football crowd? - CNN.com

booing a gay soldier?

cheering someone who dies because they dont have health insurance?

booing the fact mtt romney's dad was born in mexico?

booing ron paul for saying do unto others as you would have them do unto you? i thought these people loved the bible?

seriously? is this what supporters of the gop have degenerated down to?

we gots us another cock a roach.

derp a derp derp.

another post with no substance. anything intelligent to add?

so can any of you staunch repubs dispute anything in my op? seems like you are just throwing out names and labels. is this what you consider intelligent debate?

doesnt_mean_you_had_to_be_a_liberal_moron_mousepad-p144632898523493331trak_400.jpg

The Rep debate crowds do just what the Dem debate crowds do.

They either cheer or jeer those running.

booing a gay soldier?

booing ron paul for saying do unto others as you would have them do unto you? i thought these people loved the bible?

we gots us another cock a roach.

derp a derp derp.

another post with no substance. anything intelligent to add?

well idiot, your initial post was devoid of intelligence so anything I might add is a notch above what you said.. cock a roach

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

booing a gay soldier?

The GOP base are a sickening bunch.

I can't figure out why melting down libtards see themselves as "intelligent."

The Rep debate crowds do just what the Dem debate crowds do.

They either cheer or jeer those running.

I agree. It's based more on a crowd mentality rather than on party affiliation. I do think there is a definite difference in the types of things being booed or cheered though. On the one side you have the GOP who confuses compassion with weakness and on the other you have the Dems who confuse enablement with compassion.

booing a gay soldier?

stupid-2.jpg

Take Pole Rider, for instance.

He's definitely the kind of guy who boos gay soldiers and cheers on shit like "let him die!"

so can any of you staunch repubs dispute anything in my op? seems like you are just throwing out names and labels. is this what you consider intelligent debate?

Ok....
First - the gay soldier....they were booing what he was talking about, NOT HIM! Most conservatives did not agree with DADT being overturned. I for one really don't care to see 2 women (or 2 men) in uniform kissing! They're soldiers first!

Second - Read this:
Wolf Blitzer | Tea Party Debate | Cheer Let Him Die | Mediaite
He never said to let ANYONE die.

Third...I can't find anything that actually states they were booing Romneys dad for being from Mexico. Sounds more like they were booing Juan Williams for even bring it up.

Fourth....Ron Pauls statement to Do Unto Others regarding Iraq was idiotic at the least! Most intellegent people did boo that statement when it comes to Iraq or any other Islamic country. You can't talk to them, you can't negotiate with them...they're taught from a very young age to lie and do whatever they need to... they're taught to kill the Infidels (US!). Ron Paul and anyone that thinks like him are completely stupid. If he became president it would be the end of us.

that is funny...and true. when they showed the crowd i dont think i saw a person of color.

reminds me of the last repub convention when it seemed like 99% of the crowd was over 60 and caucasion. that turns me off, but oh well.

Reminds me of the last time I read an intelligent post from a jibbering idiot... oh... wait... that hasn't happened yet.

Idiot.

99% of your posts are bullshit. Prove me wrong! :lol:

Someone really needs to grab you by the hair, bend you over, and treat you like you treat everyone else.

grab her by the hair? bend her over? sounds like un necessary roughness to me. what an asswipe you are.

stupid-2.jpg

He's definitely the kind of guy who boos gay soldiers and cheers on shit like "let him die!"

Or you for instance, you name yourself on the board after the military equal of a civilian FELONY. Yeah you're a fuck up alright, and always have the "POLES" on your mind... homo.

Now please sir, leave the internet... you're just to fucking stupid.

Last edited:
that is funny...and true. when they showed the crowd i dont think i saw a person of color.

reminds me of the last repub convention when it seemed like 99% of the crowd was over 60 and caucasion. that turns me off, but oh well.

Reminds me of the last time I read an intelligent post from a jibbering idiot... oh... wait... that hasn't happened yet.

Idiot.

Someone really needs to grab you by the hair, bend you over, and treat you like you treat everyone else.

Last person who tried that now resides in a cemetery. Think I'm kidding? I'm not.

I'm not a bigot. Just an observer. Did you watch the debate? Did you observe the crowd? If so, try calling me a liar about my observation. And if you can recall the 2008 RNC, same thing.

You observe people by skin color and sex. You're a bigot. When you can observe people and see something other than race and genitalia, call us.

No. You choose to spin my observations (which you know to be true) in a manner attempting to make me out to be a bigot. If while watching the football game this past weekend, I pointed out that everyone of the NY Giants players was male and wearing a blue jersey, what does that make me?

:lol: You are only allowed to see colors when the GOP puts a black person in front of them as a shield from racism.

Or you for instance, you name yourself on the board after the military equal of a civilian FELONY. Yeah you're a fuck up alright.

Now please sir, leave the internet... you're just to fucking stupid.

An Article 15 is the military equivalent of a felony?!

:lmao:

Yeah, felonies always get handled in house and outside of a courtroom in the civilian world.

Tard.

Idiot.

grab her by the hair? bend her over? sounds like un necessary roughness to me. what an asswipe you are.

Sounds to me like he's having delusions of being man enough to handle, let alone dominate, CG.

Forum List

Back