What is up with these GOP debate crowds?

jaybags

Jan 12, 2012
PA
Debate audience, or whooping football crowd? - CNN.com

booing a gay soldier?

cheering someone who dies because they dont have health insurance?

booing the fact mtt romney's dad was born in mexico?

booing ron paul for saying do unto others as you would have them do unto you? i thought these people loved the bible?

seriously? is this what supporters of the gop have degenerated down to?

Last edited:
It reminds me of a Big Time Wrasslin crowd. Which makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

Predominantly white and predominantly male. Yup.

that is funny...and true. when they showed the crowd i dont think i saw a person of color.

reminds me of the last repub convention when it seemed like 99% of the crowd was over 60 and caucasion. that turns me off, but oh well.

Yes, agreed, we--the Republicans--have got to do a much better job of being less judgemental (holier than thou), and more open to the reality of acceptance and tolerance. Otherwise, our ranks will continue to dwindle. Have to wonder if we--the Republicans--have scared all the Independents away?! It's certainly not getting any easier for moderates like me either. Then, after watching the debate "performance" you don't have to wonder how we've become so isolated from the mainstream--dang!

It reminds me of a Big Time Wrasslin crowd. Which makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

that is funny...and true. when they showed the crowd i dont think i saw a person of color.

reminds me of the last repub convention when it seemed like 99% of the crowd was over 60 and caucasion. that turns me off, but oh well.

Reminds me of the last time I read an intelligent post from a jibbering idiot... oh... wait... that hasn't happened yet.

Idiot.

99% of your posts are bullshit. Prove me wrong! :lol:

So are you bigotted against senior citizens, white people, or both?

Here's my issue with the OP. (S)He starts off with bullshit. If you bullshit in your first sentence, I stop reading the rest. I am not interested in the bullshit of fools.

I don't know but they clapped after nearly everything said last night. I got tired of hearing it, they should make them sit on their hands. Maybe it's just me but I think a debate should be a little more serious; I'm starting to think they should do them in empty auditoriums.

Last edited:

booing a gay soldier?

booing ron paul for saying do unto others as you would have them do unto you? i thought these people loved the bible?

Without context, that is propaganda. Good job Comrade.

When they booed Ron Paul and cheered the killing of people overseas, it reminded me the stories I was told when I was kid how Fascism rose.

Here's my issue with the OP. (S)He starts off with bullshit. If you bullshit in your first sentence, I stop reading the rest. I am not interested in the bullshit of fools.

And yet you have posted in the thread twice.....hmmmm. I'd hate to see how many you would post if you actually were interested. Fool.

ya...the Republican party have these rules...you have to be WHITE, Over 60, and be able to "turn off" idiots. Guess they have that covered!

And as for all your other statements above.....all lies and you know it. Well maybe not, you probably listen to all the left wing hacks without doing any investigating of the TRUTH on your own...typical.

booing a gay soldier?

Without context, that is propaganda. Good job Comrade.

Pretty obvious GAYBAGS is just another, dim witted, garden variety, liberal moron.

I don't know but they clapped after nearly everything said last night. I got tired of hearing it, they should make them sit on their hands. Maybe it's just me but I think a debate should be a little more serious; I'm starting to think they should do them in empty auditoriums.

Look at the sorry field of candidates they have to choose from. They couldn't be serious if they tried.

You should go to a Ron Paul event and see how diverse they are, but all rallying to the common banner of liberty and freedom.

Yes, agreed, we--the Republicans--have got to do a much better job of being less judgemental (holier than thou), and more open to the reality of acceptance and tolerance. Otherwise, our ranks will continue to dwindle. Have to wonder if we--the Republicans--have scared all the Independents away?! It's certainly not getting any easier for moderates like me either. Then, after watching the debate "performance" you don't have to wonder how we've become so isolated from the mainstream--dang!

I really don't believe you're a republican....
Please....move to the other side, you're in the way!

Forum List

Back