What is up with these GOP debate crowds?

Yeah, no racism and sexism on YOUR part. Have you always been such a bigot, or just since you became a liberal?

I'm not a bigot. Just an observer. Did you watch the debate? Did you observe the crowd? If so, try calling me a liar about my observation. And if you can recall the 2008 RNC, same thing.

You observe people by skin color and sex. You're a bigot. When you can observe people and see something other than race and genitalia, call us.

No. You choose to spin my observations (which you know to be true) in a manner attempting to make me out to be a bigot. If while watching the football game this past weekend, I pointed out that everyone of the NY Giants players was male and wearing a blue jersey, what does that make me?

Look at the sorry field of candidates they have to choose from. They couldn't be serious if they tried.

Yeah. God, if only we had a failed President with high unemployment, a staggering economy, and masses of national debt, who's only qualification for the job was his skin color and the white guilt of his supporters. Then we'd be REALLY set. Instead, we're stuck with a successful businessman and a bunch of successful politicians. DAMN the luck!

You said it. Not me...

And I will continue to say it. Only a total moron would think successful businessmen and successful politicians are a bad field to choose from in a Presidential election, but a community organizer who's destroying the country is a fantastic candidate. And, of course, we HAVE a total moron saying it, so thanks for your service. You can go now.

that is funny...and true. when they showed the crowd i dont think i saw a person of color.

reminds me of the last repub convention when it seemed like 99% of the crowd was over 60 and caucasion. that turns me off, but oh well.

Reminds me of the last time I read an intelligent post from a jibbering idiot... oh... wait... that hasn't happened yet.

Idiot.

99% of your posts are bullshit. Prove me wrong! :lol:

Someone really needs to grab you by the hair, bend you over, and treat you like you treat everyone else.

Poor little witheredtree... can't handle caligirl?

Tissue?

I'm not a bigot. Just an observer. Did you watch the debate? Did you observe the crowd? If so, try calling me a liar about my observation. And if you can recall the 2008 RNC, same thing.

You observe people by skin color and sex. You're a bigot. When you can observe people and see something other than race and genitalia, call us.

No. You choose to spin my observations (which you know to be true) in a manner attempting to make me out to be a bigot. If while watching the football game this past weekend, I pointed out that everyone of the NY Giants players was male and wearing a blue jersey, what does that make me?

thuper gay

I don't know but they clapped after nearly everything said last night. I got tired of hearing it, they should make them sit on their hands. Maybe it's just me but I think a debate should be a little more serious; I'm starting to think they should do them in empty auditoriums.

Hmmm. So you must have just HATED it when Obama was campaigning last time around, and the audiences were swooning to the floor.

Not sure what you are insinuating, I didn't support Obama last time around. I'd have the same opinion regardless of the political party, because I'm more interested in the candidates than the audience.
I just think televised debates shouldn't have clapping, boos, and people yelling things at the candidates in them. I mean really, some audience members were yelling who knows what at the candidates while they were speaking. It's a debate for the highest office in the land, not a sporting event.

Last edited:
Here's my issue with the OP. (S)He starts off with bullshit. If you bullshit in your first sentence, I stop reading the rest. I am not interested in the bullshit of fools.

and yet you keep posting ad hominem attacks and nothing more. why even bother posting? you have some serious issues friend

Yeah, no racism and sexism on YOUR part. Have you always been such a bigot, or just since you became a liberal?

You mean peoples eyes see colors and gender? I blame ROY G BIV

It's not spin to listen to and repeat your own words. People are nothing more than skin and genitals to you. Period. End of discussion. No amount of rationalization will make your bigotry go away. You're welcome to keep trying, but I have no intention of helping you try to delude yourself, so we're done here.

Buh bye, bigot.

It's not spin to listen to and repeat your own words. People are nothing more than skin and genitals to you. Period. End of discussion. No amount of rationalization will make your bigotry go away. You're welcome to keep trying, but I have no intention of helping you try to delude yourself, so we're done here.

Buh bye, bigot.

Run away! Run away! You chickenhawks are laughable at best. But thanks for putting it out where everyone can see it.

Buh bye, bigot.

Why did you avoid a direct question?

so can any of you staunch repubs dispute anything in my op? seems like you are just throwing out names and labels. is this what you consider intelligent debate?

Last edited:
I don't know but they clapped after nearly everything said last night. I got tired of hearing it, they should make them sit on their hands. Maybe it's just me but I think a debate should be a little more serious; I'm starting to think they should do them in empty auditoriums.

Hmmm. So you must have just HATED it when Obama was campaigning last time around, and the audiences were swooning to the floor.

Not sure what you are insinuating, I didn't support Obama last time around. I'd have the same opinion regardless of the political party, because I'm more interested in the candidates than the audience.
I just think televised debates shouldn't have clapping, boos, and people yelling things at the candidates in them. I mean really, some audience members were yelling who knows what at the candidates while they were speaking. It's a debate for the highest office in the land, not a sporting event.

All that herpderp WWE drama does is encourage a general dumbing down of the discussion. Newt, of course, let his lust for applause overtake him and his whorish grandstanding was the result. Yeah, a lot of people might think Newt won the debate but that's because they're likely the lowest common denominator always impressed by Newt's "intelligence" and incapable of seeing his hyperbole for what it is.

Some people's eyes see more than that, and some people's brains recognize that human beings are more than just their race and sex. Sorry you needed that explained to you.

All that herpderp WWE drama does is encourage a general dumbing down of the discussion. Newt, of course, let his lust for applause overtake him and his whorish grandstanding was the result. Yeah, a lot of people might think Newt won the debate but that's because they're likely the lowest common denominator always impressed by Newt's "intelligence" and incapable of seeing his hyperbole for what it is.

Watching Newt is like watching a kids cartoon, sometimes they just throw words together because they sound scientific. He is the same way with history and politics.

Some people's eyes see more than that, and some people's brains recognize that human beings are more than just their race and sex. Sorry you needed that explained to you.

Since you just admitted to seeing skin color and gender, Why are your eyes seeing sex and skin color different than VAYank seeing the same thing?

Debate audience, or whooping football crowd? - CNN.com

booing a gay soldier?

cheering someone who dies because they dont have health insurance?

booing the fact mtt romney's dad was born in mexico?

booing ron paul for saying do unto others as you would have them do unto you? i thought these people loved the bible?

seriously? is this what supporters of the gop have degenerated down to?

we gots us another cock a roach.

When they booed Ron Paul and cheered the killing of people overseas, it reminded me the stories I was told when I was kid how Fascism rose.

so you're not going to vote for obummer then? cause he killed an American overseas.. yes,, or Know?

Debate audience, or whooping football crowd? - CNN.com

booing a gay soldier?

cheering someone who dies because they dont have health insurance?

booing the fact mtt romney's dad was born in mexico?

booing ron paul for saying do unto others as you would have them do unto you? i thought these people loved the bible?

seriously? is this what supporters of the gop have degenerated down to?
These people have been brainwashed, which is a casual word that refers to the proven technique of repetitive inculcation.

In simple terms that means listening to the same misinformation over and over again, such as dispensed on a daily basis by Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and numerous other right-wing radio talkers along with those on the Fox News television channel. After awhile this misinformation sticks to the mind like hot marshmallow.

Joseph Goebbels, who was Hitler's most effective propagandist, mastered the technique of wrapping major lies in minor truths, thereby lubricating passage into the impressionable mind. When sufficiently repeated the lies become truth.

It reminds me of a Big Time Wrasslin crowd. Which makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

Predominantly white and predominantly male. Yup.

that is funny...and true. when they showed the crowd i dont think i saw a person of color.

reminds me of the last repub convention when it seemed like 99% of the crowd was over 60 and caucasion. that turns me off, but oh well.

so when you look into a crowd you LOOK for persons of color and do some kind of white to color ratio? you some kind a racist izzzint ewe?

Forum List

Back