What is the wildest thing you ever did?

Obama is going to be on Leno and I'm considering watching it (depending on who will be the musical guest, of course). That's pretty wild, don't you think?

I was interrogated by the Secret Service because someone had emailed the CIA saying that I was threatening the President's (Bush II) life. They came to my apartment right after my buddy and I had smoked a huge bowl out of a bong so my place reeked of marijuana.

They were actually very nice guys. They weren't wearing black suits and ties, just khakis and sport jackets. They looked like 40-something insurance sales men. They told me that they have to investigate any potential threat to the President's life even though most people they interrogate (something like 1,400 a year) are just wackos (So, I guess I'm a wacko). They wouldn't disclose who emailed the CIA about me, but told me not to get into trouble since I now had an FBI file. They also interrogated my parents about me later that week.

I think I know who emailed the CIA. He was my academic nemesis at college - a rightwing, conservative Christian. He had served as an interpreter for the Army at the DMZ in Korea, and while over there met a beautiful Chinese woman whom he married and with whom he had a child. She was extremely nice and treated him like a king. He, in turn, flirted with every young girl in our classes. I hated that asshole, especially for doing things like showing aborted fetuses in a slide show class presentation in our Wilderness Ethics class. He was in my geology class where I sat behind him. I used to make sarcastic comments to him like, "The Grand Canyon isn't millions of years old, God just makes it look that way."

I was interrogated by the Secret Service because someone had emailed the CIA saying that I was threatening the President's (Bush II) life. They came to my apartment right after my buddy and I had smoked a huge bowl out of a bong so my place reeked of marijuana.

They were actually very nice guys. They weren't wearing black suits and ties, just khakis and sport jackets. They looked like 40-something insurance sales men. They told me that they have to investigate any potential threat to the President's life even though most people they interrogate (something like 1,400 a year) are just wackos (So, I guess I'm a wacko). They wouldn't disclose who emailed the CIA about me, but told me not to get into trouble since I now had an FBI file. They also interrogated my parents about me later that week.

I think I know who emailed the CIA. He was my academic nemesis at college - a rightwing, conservative Christian. He had served as an interpreter for the Army at the DMZ in Korea, and while over there met a beautiful Chinese woman whom he married and with whom he had a child. She was extremely nice and treated him like a king. He, in turn, flirted with every young girl in our classes. I hated that asshole, especially for doing things like showing aborted fetuses in a slide show class presentation in our Wilderness Ethics class. He was in my geology class where I sat behind him. I used to make sarcastic comments to him like, "The Grand Canyon isn't millions of years old, God just makes it look that way."

What a fucking buzzkill!

I hope you took time out of you busy day to track that idiot down and kick his fink ass.

What a fucking buzzkill!

I hope you took time out of you busy day to track that idiot down and kick his fink ass.

He'd already moved out of town. His kid had some sort of serious health problems and he and his wife were living in the Ronald McDonald house at a Children's Hospital out of state. He'd waited until he moved before contacting the CIA.

I'm the one who emailed the CIA because you wouldn't share your weed. Now you know. :eusa_shhh:

What a fucking buzzkill!

He'd already moved out of town. His kid had some sort of serious health problems and he and his wife were living in the Ronald McDonald house at a Children's Hospital out of state. He'd waited until he moved before contacting the CIA.

Typical. the world is overrun with such cowards.

And one wonders why the FBI or secret service didn't take him to task for wasting their time.

Craziest non-sexual thing I've ever done: I got into a bar fight with a Navy Seal and won. I also tombstone piledrove a friend of mine off of the top roof of my house. Broke my leg.

Craziest sexual thing I've ever done: Had sex on a hiking trail. Nothing like being out in the elements doing that.

Last edited:
Well damn PC...Wild huh? *thinking* Eau Gallie causeway (use to be a draw bridge now new) my brother and I use to jump off the bridge. We would stand on the other side of the railing, and as a car goes by we would look fearful and jump. It wasn't too far down, maybe 50 yards.

Went driving around in a convertible Rolls-Royce naked, winter time and drank JD.

Well damn PC...Wild huh? *thinking* Eau Gallie causeway (use to be a draw bridge now new) my brother and I use to jump off the bridge. We would stand on the other side of the railing, and as a car goes by we would look fearful and jump. It wasn't too far down, maybe 50 yards.

Went driving around in a convertible Rolls-Royce naked, winter time and drank JD.

And never got pulled over?

Typical. the world is overrun with such cowards.

And one wonders why the FBI or secret service didn't take him to task for wasting their time.

You know, I don't know. He might have. I never heard anything else about it after that. They told me the CIA received an anonymous email, but I figured, being that it is the CIA and the Secret Service, there was no such thing as an anonymous anything.

The only thing I know of that relates to this particular episode in my life is a few years back my parents (who are well-traveled educated liberals) traveled to Ireland a lot, and they've been to Northern Ireland more than a few times. They've also traveled to Cuba (before Bush outlawed it). After my interrogation by the SS, my parents were brought into the interrogation room at the airport upon returning from a trip to Northern Ireland. They were interrogated about being suspected terrorists, because one son was suspected of being in a plot to kill the President, the other illegally smuggled clothing and books to Cuba and was a political activist, and because my parents went to Northern Ireland and Cuba. My whole family has FBI files! How's that for and the "intelligence" community and the NSA! "Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system! Come see the violence inherent in the system!"

Now that's smaller government!

I jumped out of an airplane, I tripped on top of a mountain in the middle of a thunderstorm, and I climbed up this ramp to the top of this coliseum...

2490474845_e259a3c439.jpg

Some people actually rode their motorcycles up this ramp until they put a fence at the top to stop them.

Looks a little like Dorton Arena. I can't believe anyone would intentionally copy sucha horrific acoustic design.

No I wasn't driving, and it was in Indian Harbor Beach Fla, no police station in that town back in those days.

No I wasn't driving, and it was in Indian Harbor Beach Fla, no police station in that town back in those days.

Aaaaahh Florida... yeah, I've been naked a time or two on the beach in Florida. I'm looking forward to going down there next winter. Look over some old stomping grounds, fish, get a tan. :D

I grew up in Brevard County and it's just not the same anymore! I look back now and oh boy did I have a few good times. At the boardwalk at Atlantic Beach every weekend you would have 3 or 4 local bands playing, and it was one big party on the beach. No cops ever came to bust it up. I'm just glad I was responsible and didn't do all the drugs that was free! (people would walk up and down and say "orange sunshine" doobies, hash blah blah blah)

LOL! I never had the courage to go naked in public. Only threatened my husband that I would flash my top at onlookers (before the kids were born) while driving in the car. He never liked the idea, so I didn't pursue it. He's not very modest, but he wants me to be.

Well it was years ago and the roads were not that populated as now. Not to mention it was night time. It sounds more than it was.

Forum List

Back