It's official the hottest ever on record ........

2.79 degrees F above 1800

This works out to 0.019375 degrees per year!
This is insignificant unless you want to panic and pull your hair out with fear and ignorance.

There is one way to present information to mislead and cause panic:

``NASA Magnified global warming.jpg

There is another way to present the same information with perspective and common sense, like this:

`NASA Scale of Human experience.jpg

2.79 degrees F above 1800

This works out to 0.019375 degrees per year!
This is insignificant unless you want to panic and pull your hair out with fear and ignorance.

There is one way to present information to mislead and cause panic:

View attachment 947240

There is another way to present the same information with perspective and common sense, like this:

View attachment 947241
I'm tellin' ya they are vying for all those billions in unspent "covid relief" money that is still out there.....FJB is using it to fund the leftist dem's Green New Deal.

It’s official: April 2024 was the hottest April ever recorded on planet Earth.

That’s horrifying enough. But March 2024 was also the hottest March ever recorded. Same deal for February 2024. And so on and so on and so on — 11 months in a row, all the way back to June 2023.
Phew- phew- Maine-r- I'm cold. :D

That is a stupid way to present the information. If you did that in a Stats 101 class you would fail.

Never use a bigger scale than necessary.

That is a stupid way to present the information. If you did that in a Stats 101 class you would fail.

Never use a bigger scale than necessary.

Listen up, Karen. Not only did I take statistics classes, but I graded the papers of my classmates, such was my position with the professor. Are you with me so far, Karen?

"Information" can be used to mislead and deceive, which is what you cultists do all the time. You exaggerate up the ying-yang and censor anyone who doesn't agree with your nonsense. Got it, Karen?

Now go change your panties. They must be wet by now.

Scaling temperatures over a three degree range increases the slope enormously, and pretends that it is HUGE when in fact it is trivial considering that 48 contiguous states have temperature ranges well over 100 degrees F every year. Got that, Karen?

``NASA Scale of Human experience.jpg

Last edited:
Planet earth has been around for 8 billion years and accurate worldwide weather tabulation has only been around for a decade or so. Do the math or go play the global extortion game in China and Russia. We have enough problems in the USA.

The Fukashima earthquake was so powerful that it changed earth's axis slightly. That has got to impact weather patterns but nobody talks about it because there is no potential for extortion. Recently the Northern Lights have been seen as far south as the Mid Atlantic states. It indicates unusual activity in the source of all life in the universe, the Sun, but again there is no potential for extortion in blaming the Sun.. Geologically the earth might still be emerging from the 2nd ice age but nice weather is never good news for the left unless they can extort money from good old Uncle.

The Green New Deal Is a Dead Man's Hand

The Warmalarmies want the same environment the 14th Century had, which was the time of the Black Death. Regressive Progressives love both Ebonics and Bubonics.
"Progressive" is a one-word oxymoron.
Two decades or more ago, I created the first list, to my knowledge, of one-word oxymorons. It includes:

"art"
"gay"
"liberal"
"feminist"

"fair"

I get that there’s a difference between weather and climate, but when the summers are mild year after year people are gonna eventually just tune out all the global warming chatter

It’s official: April 2024 was the hottest April ever recorded on planet Earth.

That’s horrifying enough. But March 2024 was also the hottest March ever recorded. Same deal for February 2024. And so on and so on and so on — 11 months in a row, all the way back to June 2023.

Yeah, and it's happened before, every 100,000 to 120,000 years or so. Then we end up in an ice age.

"Progressive" is a one-word oxymoron.
Two decades or more ago, I created the first list, to my knowledge, of one-word oxymorons. It includes:

"art"
"gay"
"liberal"
"feminist"

"fair"
College-Level Stupidity

That's not what "oxymoron" really means. The miseducated media were incapable of understanding that it is not a replacement for the Old School "a contradiction in terms."
Don't use any of their Postmodern grammatical monstrosities. They don't deserve the respect that comes from imitation.

An oxymoron is a form of pun or paradox that uses words that would be contradictory in meanings other than the way they are being used in the phrase, such as "boneless ribs, paid volunteers, less is more, the sounds of silence, same difference, etc."

Forum List

Back