What is the wildest thing you ever did?

Very funny, the guy I spit on was doing a drug deal in my nieghborhood and he spit at me first.

The other guy was a neighbor who was selling drugs and he ended up moving out of the nieghborhood.

They were both huge guys well over six feet and 200lbs.

I get very pissed off when people try to intimidate me. It makes me fearless for some god damned reason.

Very funny, the guy I spit on was doing a drug deal in my nieghborhood and he spit at me first.

The other guy was a neighbor who was selling drugs and he ended up moving out of the nieghborhood.

They were both huge guys well over six feet and 200lbs.

I get very pissed off when people try to intimidate me. It makes me fearless for some god damned reason.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I hate the drug dealers on my block too. We had a meth lab found up the street a few months back. Couple years ago we had an old special forces guy in his 70's murdered by a crack feind. The old guy nearly killed him with a pair of scissors but he was just to old to win a fight with a 30 year old.

But, some of the worst drug dealers around are our physicians and pharmacist. The doctor in my little town can't prescribe any kind of pain killers and narcotics anymore. He had half the old folks in town strung out on pain killers. Of course, the pharmacist didn't get anything but you can bet he loved that steady stream of prescriptions coming in the door. And still, there are more presciption drugs on the street than anything here. The crack heads and meth users fins a doctor, get a prescription and then sell the script for crack money.

Oh hell yeah prescription drugs are a BIG problem. A real crackdown needs to be done on that one. Cleaning up the medical system will help the cost of drugs and make it easier to fond the Doc who do this for money.

I did chase away some meth cookers who lived next to me a few years back, they were just dumb kids and callling the police on them for keeping me up in the night was enough to scare their ass away.

Damn none of mine are that fun.

They consist of standing toe toe with huge ass drug dealers and spitting in their face.

Scared the shit out of my hubby.

I got followed home one night by this guy I flipped off and when he said "the next time you flip someone off they are going to rip your finger off." I flipped him off again replying, "Fuck you." I think he got the point I wasn't scared of him.

Damn none of mine are that fun.

They consist of standing toe toe with huge ass drug dealers and spitting in their face.

Scared the shit out of my hubby.

I got followed home one night by this guy I flipped off and when he said "the next time you flip someone off they are going to rip your finger off." I flipped him off again replying, "Fuck you." I think he got the point I wasn't scared of him.

I was followed by a couple of guys who cut me off on the freeway so I flipped them off.

They kept up with me so I didnt go home I headed to a police station down town, I would look in the rear view mirror and see them and smile and laugh. They began to realise I was having a good time and was showing NO fear and took off away from me when I got close to the police station. I think they realised they would not be getting the reaction they wanted and were about to get something else in return.

I hung free from an 11th story balcony gripping with only my hands.

I climbed a 30-story construction crane at night.

I climbed a 1,500 foot granite face without a rope.

I climbed a fourteen thousand foot peak after eating psychoactive mushrooms.

I hiked from the California/Mexico border to Lake Tahoe in two and a half months.

I got married when I was 19!

Divorced when I was 22.

I shaved off all of my body hair, sprayed myself with tanning spray, shaved my beard into a handle-bar moustache and went to Halloween party dressed as Hulk Hogan. My best friend went as Macho Man Randy Savage. It was hilarious, brother. The three months it took to grow my body hair back was itchy, and my girlfriend complained of my stubble.

I fell 200 feet down an ice shoot and nearly died but stopped myself with my ice axe when I slid onto a patch of snow. Then I took some deep breaths and started climbing again.

I dated a woman for almost a year who treated me like shit.

I tried to murder my drunk abusive step-father when I was 16, with my barehands. I would've too, if it hadn't been for my mother hitting me over the head 8 times.

I did the twirly dick trick in front of a large number of college women at a sorority house party. I broke hearts and turned stomachs with that one.

I climbed the north-east face of 13,000 foot mountain naked without a rope on my 26th birthday. We took pictures of me wearing only one sock on the summit. It wasn't on my feet.

My best friend and I found human remains at the base of Blanca Peak which had been there 10 years. We reported it to the police who contacted Search and Rescue. The identified the man. His son, and brother had last seen him hiking toward the summit from the other side where we found him. His family had never really known what happened to him until after we found him. His sister called me and tearfully thanked me.

There's more but now everyone reading this thinks I'm a crazy egomaniac.

I hung free from an 11th story balcony gripping with only my hands.

I climbed a 30-story construction crane at night.

I climbed a 1,500 foot granite face without a rope.

I climbed a fourteen thousand foot peak after eating psychoactive mushrooms.

I hiked from the California/Mexico border to Lake Tahoe in two and a half months.

I got married when I was 19!

Divorced when I was 22.

I shaved off all of my body hair, sprayed myself with tanning spray, shaved my beard into a handle-bar moustache and went to Halloween party dressed as Hulk Hogan. My best friend went as Macho Man Randy Savage. It was hilarious, brother. The three months it took to grow my body hair back was itchy, and my girlfriend complained of my stubble.

I fell 200 feet down an ice shoot and nearly died but stopped myself with my ice axe when I slid onto a patch of snow. Then I took some deep breaths and started climbing again.

I dated a woman for almost a year who treated me like shit.

I tried to murder my drunk abusive step-father when I was 16, with my barehands. I would've too, if it hadn't been for my mother hitting me over the head 8 times.

I did the twirly dick trick in front of a large number of college women at a sorority house party. I broke hearts and turned stomachs with that one.

I climbed the north-east face of 13,000 foot mountain naked without a rope on my 26th birthday. We took pictures of me wearing only one sock on the summit. It wasn't on my feet.

My best friend and I found human remains at the base of Blanca Peak which had been there 10 years. We reported it to the police who contacted Search and Rescue. The identified the man. His son, and brother had last seen him hiking toward the summit from the other side where we found him. His family had never really known what happened to him until after we found him. His sister called me and tearfully thanked me.

There's more but now everyone reading this thinks I'm a crazy egomaniac.

You're my kind of guy, but I'm still not telling mine.

Geezus....what is with you people and the heights ? I worked for several years in a job that required me to be in scissor lifts and boom baskets but that was WORK. And I hated every moment. I have never found anything fun about climbing tall stuff, jumping off of tall stuff or even looking out windows in tall buildings. It makes the bottom of my feet tingle. And not in an orgasmic kind of way.

Geezus....what is with you people and the heights ? I worked for several years in a job that required me to be in scissor lifts and boom baskets but that was WORK. And I hated every moment. I have never found anything fun about climbing tall stuff, jumping off of tall stuff or even looking out windows in tall buildings. It makes the bottom of my feet tingle. And not in an orgasmic kind of way.

I agree , I dont want anything to do with danger sports.

You're my kind of guy, but I'm still not telling mine.

I'm not your kinda guy, Sky Dancer, because I am a male, but I'll still take that as a compliment.

I also had sex with a girlfriend on a ledge 500 feet up the First Flatiron outside of Boulder. Some of the best sex I have ever had. That's not too x-rated is it?

You jumpers have more guts than me. I don't even like roller coasters.

When I lived in Beaufort I used to collect the jumper articles and stick them on the fridge every summer. The high rise from Morhead to Atlantic beach was right along a strip of bars. The articles would always start out something like "A man was walking back to his hotel after drinking at a local night club......." One of my favorite articles quoted the police on a boat below as saying "If you jump and live, you will be arrested". The guy broke his back.

I'll jump before I'll go screwing around in Swansboro Inlet. :eek:

I almost fell out of the top of a clock tower after smoking a bowl, I also had sex at the top of this clock tower which is a bitch to climb.( many secret service men have signed a wall at the top)
I have cliff jumped and jumped off a few bridges, along with a few other things I don't really want to share do to legal reasons.
Here is a pic of the clock tower! Spokane clock tower on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Try jumping off THIS bridge. Was stoned out of my skull at the time.

http://www.floridamemory.com/Photog...way : Bahia Honda Bridge on road to Key West [picture]&IMGTITLE=PC5122
you are lucky you lived. My bridge isn't that tall but I don't have a death wish, there is a wicked under current so once you jump in by the time you make it shore you are 30 to 50 ft down stream and a few people have died there. My friend's cousin broke his nose when he hit the water one time there. but you have me beat!!

What's your point? I STILL dive off the cliff at Medina Lake.

Forum List

Back