What is the wildest thing you ever did?

I once, on purpose mind you, put the spoon and knife on the fork side of the plate and the fork on the spoon and knife side.

Pray for my soul.

I once, on purpose mind you, put the spoon and knife on the fork side of the plate and the fork on the spoon and knife side.

Pray for my soul.

The fork must have been so humiliated. :(

Well, there was this one time when I was in a club with Rick James, and he slapped me like a bitch. And he had this ring on his hand that said "Unity." And it left a big imprint on my forehead of Unity, only it was backwards.

So later, I knocked his black ass right into a mirror and busted him all up.

That was probably the wildest thing.

I can't get too X-rated, otherwise Gunny will close the thread...

I did at one point and this is true...had seriously considered taking on a job as a sex phone operator. I discussed it with my mom and she supported me. But, it never came to fruition.

I did at one point and this is true...had seriously considered taking on a job as a sex phone operator. I discussed it with my mom and she supported me. But, it never came to fruition.

Oh . . . . well, never mind then.

Haha! Hasn't anyone done anything exciting that doesn't involve sex. How about bungee jumping or running into a burning building to save a litter of kittens or going through the fields foraging for food like a wildman?

One time I implanted arsenic into a BJT at 100 keV rather than 10 keV and the transistors had betas of over 1000. The only problem was that they had a VB(ceo) of less than 0.1 V. Good times. Good times...

One time I implanted arsenic into a BJT at 100 keV rather than 10 keV and the transistors had betas of over 1000. The only problem was that they had a VB(ceo) of less than 0.1 V. Good times. Good times...

You're a wild... er, platypus.

Ok . . . . my brother and I once took a boxful of kittens over to the mall and gave them away outside of the pet store. The pet store was less than amused. (true story).

Another time, in same pet store, I opened several of the cages because I thought the cats looked cooped up and needed a little run time. (also true story).

Haha! Hasn't anyone done anything exciting that doesn't involve sex. How about bungee jumping or running into a burning building to save a litter of kittens or going through the fields foraging for food like a wildman?

i bungee jumped off a hot air balloon in san diego.

if you ever decide to bungee jump, bring a change of linen.

Ok . . . . my brother and I once took a boxful of kittens over to the mall and gave them away outside of the pet store. The pet store was less than amused. (true story).

Another time, in same pet store, I opened several of the cages because I thought the cats looked cooped up and needed a little run time. (also true story).

:rofl:

Forum List

Back