It's official the hottest ever on record ........

It’s official: April 2024 was the hottest April ever recorded on planet Earth.

That’s horrifying enough. But March 2024 was also the hottest March ever recorded. Same deal for February 2024. And so on and so on and so on — 11 months in a row, all the way back to June 2023.

And in other news the Choclate Ration has been increased from 30 grams to 25 grams.

College-Level Stupidity

That's not what "oxymoron" really means. The miseducated media were incapable of understanding that it is not a replacement for the Old School "a contradiction in terms."
Don't use any of their Postmodern grammatical monstrosities. They don't deserve the respect that comes from imitation.

An oxymoron is a form of pun or paradox that uses words that would be contradictory in meanings other than the way they are being used in the phrase, such as "boneless ribs, paid volunteers, less is more, the sounds of silence, same difference, etc."
"Art" is a self-contradictory term as used today. Most "art" is really "artifice" which means a fraud. "Art" requires skill. Crap in "modern art" museums is mere dreck as I show in my website of long-standing, When Crap Is Art

"Feminist" is another self-contradictory term inasmuch as "feminists" are anything but "feminine." They try to act and look like men, not remotely "feminine."

Last edited:
"Art" is a self-contradictory term as used today. Most "art" is really "artifice" which means a fraud. "Art" requires skill. Crap in "modern art" museums is mere dreck as I show in my website of long-standing, When Crap Is Art

"Feminist" is another self-contradictory term inasmuch as "feminists" are anything but "feminine." They try to act and look like men, not remotely "feminine."
If You Take the Con Out of Contemporary "Art," It Will Only Be Temporary Art

It’s official: April 2024 was the hottest April ever recorded on planet Earth.

That’s horrifying enough. But March 2024 was also the hottest March ever recorded. Same deal for February 2024. And so on and so on and so on — 11 months in a row, all the way back to June 2023.
Somehow it always is.

You ever hear the story of the boy who cried Wolf?

Forum List

Back