What is the wildest thing you ever did?

o the hell with all of you...

i cant believe you stooped this low....pc...

just stirring shit....and you know it might be interesting if it werent such a rerun..been there done that...type thing....

To each his own, but I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out to someone why their behavior is particularly annoying.

Sorry, I wasn't at the last pow wow.

just stirring shit....and you know it might be interesting if it werent such a rerun..been there done that...type thing....

To each his own, but I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out to someone why their behavior is particularly annoying.

lame excuse ---now drag what you created with you to your room

lame excuse ---now drag what you created with you to your room

I guess I've been dismissed...

So many of them, it's hard to pick just one.
Same here.... But I'll start with:

BASE Jumping off the 32 story SPS Tower one night.:eek:

Amarillo? Did you get arrested?
Both are correct. Although later, myself and a friend got clean away with BASE jumping off the old smelter tower, two weeks before they demolished it.

I took Stanley Marsh's original "Road Does Not End" sign up there and fastened it to the top rail. I took some great night pictures, pan shots, of the view from up there, then we jumped.

Next day, used my longest zoom lens to take a picture of that sign up there, and sent it to the Local newspaper, signed "Midnight Marauder."

By the way on the SPS jump, my lawyer got it down to time served (one night) a $50 fine and some community service. Not too bad, considering they could have given me 30 days in county and fined me $500. I made it a point to never get caught again, better planning helps with that.

I've got few wild things.

At 17 I was arrested for inciting a riot for out-shouting a bunch of protesters.

At 19 me and two of my army buddies fell asleep on a train after going to a concert and ended up in communist Czechoslovakia. That was an accident, and it was during the cold war. We managed to get back without causing an international incident, but it was still pretty wild.

At 21 while working the graveyard shift at a 7-11 some punk that thought he could intimidate me since he had 3 buddies with him and picked a fight with me. I let him hit me once, then threw his ass on the ground and held a pistol to his head until the police showed up. The wildest part about that was that the police thought I was trying to rob the place and that the asshat I was holding down was the clerk.

At about 32, skydiving, over and over one summer until I wiped out my savings account. Talk about an adrenaline rush, nothing tops free-falling for 10,000 feet.

Ok . . . . my brother and I once took a boxful of kittens over to the mall and gave them away outside of the pet store. The pet store was less than amused. (true story).

Another time, in same pet store, I opened several of the cages because I thought the cats looked cooped up and needed a little run time. (also true story).
Haha! Westgate Mall, went into the pet store, bought the $5 rat used for feeding pet pythons. Big nasty looking hairy sucker with a long tail. Christmas shopping season, big crowd.

Let the rat loose near the food court! Great fun, best laugh I've ever had! Literally, a riot! Women climbing men, tables, you name it like trees, lots of screaming, chaos, confusion.

Great times.

ok ...not involving sex.....

used to play war as a kid with bb guns and fire crackers.....

played golf in downtwon san luis obispo at midnight up and down the streets......

prentended to be a muslim woman at a bus stop next to the courthouse in san lusi obispo....

cliff diving at lake powell....that almost ended badly......

took my uncles race car on a joy ride through the streets of my home town.....

lost a cop that was chasing me in my car......

played golf in downtwon san luis obispo at midnight up and down the streets......

prentended to be a muslim woman at a bus stop next to the courthouse in san lusi obispo....

Too chickenshit to dive off of Morro Rock, huh?

had sex at the base of that rock......you.....

Ok . . . . my brother and I once took a boxful of kittens over to the mall and gave them away outside of the pet store. The pet store was less than amused. (true story).

Another time, in same pet store, I opened several of the cages because I thought the cats looked cooped up and needed a little run time. (also true story).

I stole a kitten. Well not really, but was accused of doing so with a friend. We were 6 years old. The police were called. Do I win?

had sex at the base of that rock......you.....

I hope you laid down a blanket.

I almost fell out of the top of a clock tower after smoking a bowl, I also had sex at the top of this clock tower which is a bitch to climb.( many secret service men have signed a wall at the top)
I have cliff jumped and jumped off a few bridges, along with a few other things I don't really want to share do to legal reasons.
Here is a pic of the clock tower! Spokane clock tower on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Forum List

Back