What is the wildest thing you ever did?

I once lost my Congressional Medal of honor in bar fight.

Good thing I had another at home.

The wildest thing I ever did was accidental. Only one other person on earth knows about it.

Last edited:
The wildest thing I ever did was accidental. Only one other person on earth knows about it.

Wow. Thanks for sharing. That was deeply personal, and it really touched me. I'm impressed by your personal daring.

I've been shot at by gang members (4 times). Been involved in police pursuits. On-viewed several shootings. Mediated gang truces. Held bullet wounds closed until an ambulance arrived. Been threatened that a gang member was going to kill me (twice). Worked the 6 p.m. to 4 a.m. gang shift more than once, responding on the scene to drive by shootings, agg assaults and homicides.

But all of that is just work.

Don't worry, catz. You're the last person in the world I'd ever share a wild secret with. Not everyone needs adrenaline to have a wild time.

I can't get too X-rated, otherwise Gunny will close the thread...

I did at one point and this is true...had seriously considered taking on a job as a sex phone operator. I discussed it with my mom and she supported me. But, it never came to fruition.

Oh . . . . well, never mind then.

Haha! Hasn't anyone done anything exciting that doesn't involve sex.

If it doesn't involve sex AND breaking the law, then no.

How about bungee jumping or running into a burning building to save a litter of kittens or going through the fields foraging for food like a wildman?

I was at the Running of the Bulls. That's my avatar.

Did I run? Heck no, I was too drunk. My friend did though. I had to hold him up while he was puking all over Hemingway Square at 7:15am. Even though I now wished I'd run just so I can brag to you all that I did, at the time, being bombed out of our minds at 8am without any sleep and being stampeded down by raging bulls on a narrow street didn't seem like a good idea at the time.

i was at the running of the bulls. That's my avatar.

Did i run? Heck no, i was too drunk. My friend did though. I had to hold him up while he was puking all over hemingway square at 7:15am. Even though i now wished i'd run just so i can brag to you all that i did, at the time, being bombed out of our minds at 8am without any sleep and being stampeded down by raging bulls on a narrow street didn't seem like a good idea at the time.

now that was a fucking sweet brag!

Don't worry, catz. You're the last person in the world I'd ever share a wild secret with.

Thank hardcore jesus for small miracles.

Not everyone needs adrenaline to have a wild time.

By definition, a "wild" time requires adrenaline. Durr. It might be sex, drugs or rock 'n roll-fueled adrenaline, but you can't have wild without adrenaline.

Here's another from my list: I've moshed at a black flag show (1986, VFW hall, Kansas City, Missouri).

Well I think this thread explains it all you're boredom, Amanda. Everyone has some wild sexual perversion but can't talk about here. The " OOOOOO you'll never guess what I did " shit just doesn't cut it anymore. Burned out at whatever teen you are.

I think part of the problem is that people's expectations are so high and the envelope gets pushed further every day, so what would have been "wild and crazy" 20, 30 years, you wouldn't even get a raised eyebrow now.

Probably the dumbest wild thing I ever did was to accept a drinking challenge from a rival during college. She was one of those girls that looked liked Olive Oyl and I thought to myself I could take her. Turned out she was way experienced with tequila shots and drank me under the table. I ended up feeling physically miserable and a bit humiliated. I'll spare you the rest of the gory details. Never again.

Forum List

Back