Trump should completely ignore Nikki once he wins South Carolina

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Trump should just thank the voters of South Carolina and attack Biden and move on. That would be the biggest diss of all to Nikki, but I don't he can control his tongue not to do it.

Then the question becomes, do you try to include Nikki into the Trump administration afterwards?

What say you?

Trump should just thank the voters of South Carolina and attack Biden and move on. That would be the biggest diss of all to Nikki, but I don't he can control his tongue not to do it.

Then the question becomes, do you try to include Nikki into the Trump administration afterwards?

What say you?
He can't. Nor can he move on and start campaigning as the nominee. Still a lot of primaries to go and delegates to hand out.
And that is going drive him up the wall. :auiqs.jpg:

She would not get any position in a potential second term for Trump. She has stood against the savior.
That makes her persona non grata. :)

What say you?
I agree that trump should basically ignore Haley from this point on

But he does enjoy a good food fight

And no, she does not belong anywhere in the trump adminstration

He can't. Nor can he move on and start campaigning as the nominee. Still a lot of primaries to go and delegates to hand out.
And that is going drive him up the wall. :auiqs.jpg:

She would not get any position in a potential second term for Trump. She has stood against the savior.
That makes her persona non grata. :)
Not to mention shes just another establishment shill looking for her payday

What say you?
Agree.

Let her ride off into the swampset toward another multi-million dollar lobbying position....

Screenshot_20240224-113159~2.png

Last edited:
Good advice. Trump should avoid a lot of things, but his ego gets in the way. Trump can't help himself and gets easily played.

I believe a strategy Democrats use is to get the opposition focused on poppycock. The result is that while both political parties talk nonsense, the media swings the balance to the Democrat's advantage. If he and fellow Republicans would stick to real issues, I believe they'd be far better off.

What say you?
Should be easy, he can't remember who she is anyway.

What say you?
Donald does NOT forget anything ESPECIALLY competition he views as "arrogantly" opposed to him. In the vid below we see Donald holding the control box & Nikki doing the dancing, LITERALLY!

Good advice. Trump should avoid a lot of things, but his ego gets in the way. Trump can't help himself and gets easily played.

I believe a strategy Democrats use is to get the opposition focused on poppycock. The result is that while both political parties talk nonsense, the media swings the balance to the Democrat's advantage. If he and fellow Republicans would stick to real issues, I believe they'd be far better off.
Trump does not have many safety nets like Progs do. And the media balance is not a little towards Progs it is near total.

What say you?
Haley has disqualified herself from consideration.

What Trump can’t ignore is 40 percent of Republicans who will not vote for him

What say you?
If she mentions his name, he won’t be able to control himself.

What say you?
Ole Nikki is just hoping that Trump will be found guilty of Insurrection by the DC court made up of Banana Republic Democrats.

Filthy ass politics.

Forum List

Back