What is the wildest thing you ever did?

I have also been arrested twice and spent one night in jail. The last time I was arrested I was laying in a hospital bed. Does that make me wild?

I went skydiving once and slipped getting out of the plane and almost hit the tail as I fell away.

I once ran with scissors.
My friend hit a black cat on Halloween while we were stoned on Halloween with her car! Do you think that is why five years later I was arrested for possesion of marijuana!

You shoulda thrown salt over your shoulder or opened an umbrella in the house. or something.

It was the first time I smoke pot too! Man I should have known.

I once ran with scissors.

I have a friend I want to introduce you to. She once wore her galoshes indoors for the whole day.

I think you two could have something special.

BTW, her cousin went blind by sitting too close to the television.

Last edited:
I've been arrested 5 times as a civilian and twice when I was in the service.

On my way to Iraq I had sex on the plane with a married woman during one of the legs of the trip.

I once had to drive from Providence to Boston to Plymouth an hour into a 2 pill ectasy roll.

And a few things that it would be wise not to share on a message board.

ok ...not involving sex.....

used to play war as a kid with bb guns and fire crackers.....

played golf in downtwon san luis obispo at midnight up and down the streets......

prentended to be a muslim woman at a bus stop next to the courthouse in san lusi obispo....

cliff diving at lake powell....that almost ended badly......

took my uncles race car on a joy ride through the streets of my home town.....

lost a cop that was chasing me in my car......
Too chickenshit to dive off of Morro Rock, huh?
I almost fell out of the top of a clock tower after smoking a bowl, I also had sex at the top of this clock tower which is a bitch to climb.( many secret service men have signed a wall at the top)
I have cliff jumped and jumped off a few bridges, along with a few other things I don't really want to share do to legal reasons.
Here is a pic of the clock tower! Spokane clock tower on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Try jumping off THIS bridge. Was stoned out of my skull at the time.

http://www.floridamemory.com/Photog...way : Bahia Honda Bridge on road to Key West [picture]&IMGTITLE=PC5122

skydiving.jpg

Oh, I forgot to tell ya'll about the time me and some friends did a "Hobo" vacation.
We each took $10 with us and hopped freight trains for 4 days. That was kind of wild.

Work is blocking EZ's pic of Gunny .. got a description for the visually impaired?

Forum List

Back