Zone1 What is the reason for your hope?

No hope, and no expectations from the Potato head.
I find most hope for the future in the decent Catholic man and human being you refer to as potato. Mostly because Joe is the leader of the most diverse andand deeply multicultural and multiracial political party that ever existed.

dehumanize
I hope your fellow parishioners or Catholic believers who dehumanize women who get pregnant unintentionally and terminate their pregnancy will stop dehumanizing them. And stop Immediately when you see the vote result in Ohio in a few weeks.

Joe Biden can help them (Vigano/Schlafly/GinniThomas/ Mashmont Catholics) if they quit dehumanizing the AMERICAN Catholicism that Biden represents.

He is not a potato.

How can we stop our political parties from insulting each other

Try the rational theism of the leaders of our founding generation - THE SOURCE OF MY HOPE for multicultural mankind living in peace with each other.

So far from despairing at the injustices and cruelties of human existence, both men recognized the goodness of life and sought to create ways to better understand their fellow men, to provide the intellectual architecture for a just and decent society, and to pass this on to future generations. They would have rejected, albeit not without reasoned argument, the nihilism and relativism that pervade our culture. If it turned on these issues, their conversation would surely have been a lively one.​
J. Augustine Di Noia, O.P. is the Archbishop Secretary of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments.​

See ALSO nf.23.19.14 #11,420

nf.23.10.14 #61

Last edited:

Forum List

Back