Do the Fundamentalist Believe the 13th Imam Has Arrived?

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022
Muḥammad ibn al-Ḥasan al-Mahdī (Arabic: محمد بن الحسن المهدي) is believed by the Twelver Shia to be the last of the Twelve Imams and the eschatological Mahdi, who will emerge in the end of time to establish peace and justice and redeem Islam.

Amadinaijad believed that the 13th Imam was coming very soon. The 13th Imam is the antithesis of Jesus Christ returning Christian Savior. Thus, the 13th Imam is the Anti-Christ to Christians. Why would the Islam world decide to attack now if they didn't believe the 13th Imam had come? Is there something they are forgetting that they have to wait for the 13th Imam?

Muḥammad ibn al-Ḥasan al-Mahdī (Arabic: محمد بن الحسن المهدي) is believed by the Twelver Shia to be the last of the Twelve Imams and the eschatological Mahdi, who will emerge in the end of time to establish peace and justice and redeem Islam.

Amadinaijad believed that the 13th Imam was coming very soon. The 13th Imam is the antithesis of Jesus Christ returning Christian Savior. Thus, the 13th Imam is the Anti-Christ to Christians. Why would the Islam world decide to attack now if they didn't believe the 13th Imam had come? Is there something they are forgetting that they have to wait for the 13th Imam?
they attacked NOW---because they always attack. Oct 6 was no
aberration. It was, simply, a demonstration of how the Glorious
Age of Islamic Conquest took place and takes place

So, what is the significance about October 6th? Do they celebrate Columbus too? Oops, that is October 12th?

When you say fundamentalist do you mean christian fundamentalist or islamic fundamentalists.
2. Since there is no fulfilled islamic prophecy i'm not inclined to take take it seriously.
3. what i do take seriously is the reference to beheadings in the book of Revelation. To me that indicates that muslims or their supporters are going to be very good friends with the anti christ.
Satan has to have 2 to 3 antichrists ready at any given time since no one but the Father knows when the End times start. It's likely that Muhammad was one.

October 6 was the anniversary of another attack...i'm going to have to look that up.

When you say fundamentalist do you mean christian fundamentalist or islamic fundamentalists.
2. Since there is no fulfilled islamic prophecy i'm not inclined to take take it seriously.
3. what i do take seriously is the reference to beheadings in the book of Revelation. To me that indicates that muslims or their supporters are going to be very good friends with the anti christ.
Satan has to have 2 to 3 antichrists ready at any given time since no one but the Father knows when the End times start. It's likely that Muhammad was one.
I believe Muhammad is considered by some as the 12th Imam. They are awaiting the 13th Imam like Christians await the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ. You need to do some study on this because the 13th Imam is very real.

I thought anybody who could reliably spit in the direction of Mecca could declare himself an Imam. Why are they still waiting on a 13th one?

I believe Muhammad is considered by some as the 12th Imam. They are awaiting the 13th Imam like Christians await the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ. You need to do some study on this because the 13th Imam is very real.
i'm sure it is real to muslims.

i'm sure it is real to muslims.
Exactly! It is real to Muslims. That's the point. Do they believe the 13th Imam has arrived and they are carrying out their sworn duty to wipe the earth clean from all who believe differently than they do. It's like the cleansing of the world of evil people when Jesus returns. That's why I said the 13th Imam is the antithesis of Jesus Christ, the Messiah. It's very real to those who believe in their gods.

Exactly! It is real to Muslims. That's the point. Do they believe the 13th Imam has arrived and they are carrying out their sworn duty to wipe the earth clean from all who believe differently than they do. It's like the cleansing of the world of evil people when Jesus returns. That's why I said the 13th Imam is the antithesis of Jesus Christ, the Messiah. It's very real to those who believe in their gods.
well then they've made a real miscalculation.

That was uncalled for. I don't make fun of your skull caps.
What is the significance of October 6th...
I know of no significance of Oct 6----it is the day
on which Hamas began their very typically muzzie
attack in Israel----breaking in on a peaceful village and
murdering men women and children---even infants

well then they've made a real miscalculation.
Have they? We see more countries ready to fight from the North. Hezbollah already sending in rockets. Syria and Taliban joining up as well. Good versus Evil is picking up in all countries as well.

There's always some whack=job who thinks "the end is nigh"

1697069009358.png

Don't mean nuthin'.

Forum List

Back