There is always hope

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Hope for what Olberman? It's a thinly veiled threat that's totally uncalled for. Trump is not my favorite person and Biden needs to go but this is over the top

Keith Olbermann suggests 'hope' for Trump's assassination in X post

Hope for what Olberman? It's a thinly veiled threat that's totally uncalled for. Trump is not my favorite person and Biden needs to go but this is over the top

Wow!

Arrests and prosecutions a-plenty, coming in 10 months and 4 days.

Hope they've gotten all those expansions done to Gitmo.

But they are all upset about Trump saying another Biden term would be a bloodbath for the auto industry

The police cuffed and threw to the ground a friend of mine for saying the exact same thing about Ronald Reagan as his motorcade drove by ... never did give him his gun back ...
He probably should not have done that.

Olberman has been mentally unstable for years.

Yeah, shit is bad enough without these morons doing this shit. I cannot stand Olbermann

Those damned MAGAturds, promoting violence.

It's a weapon of war. IMO, that bolt system could be beefier.

War on deer ... for modern war, you're better off with a varmint rifle ... or a Vulcan ... the 303 was good for the firing line systems still used in the 19th Century ... [shrugs shoulders] ... I don't know what the police said, but my friend sure was quick to surrender the fool gun to them ... this is in a place and time where just about everyone had a gun in their pickup ... I wish Idaho would take Eastern Oregon ... what a waste ...

Forum List

Back