What is the proper medical treatment for transgender people?

I have no idea how to treat them but allowing them in women's restrooms where little girls are at is asinine. Children should not be subjected to that.

why would you let your little girls into a public restroom unattended

if i may ask

Our twins are 11 years old, they are capable of going to a restroom alone....it's besides the point, they should not be subjected to having some mental misfit dude in a dress pretending he's female. It's not normal and never will be
Your daughters will probably never know. . . .

Oh give it up, these tards running around in dresses fool nobody, there are very few that can pull it off. Just keep the defects away from the kids
Through out your life, I am sure you have been in bathroom with hundreds of them, you haven't even been aware of it.

I have no idea how to treat them but allowing them in women's restrooms where little girls are at is asinine. Children should not be subjected to that.

if i may ask

Our twins are 11 years old, they are capable of going to a restroom alone....it's besides the point, they should not be subjected to having some mental misfit dude in a dress pretending he's female. It's not normal and never will be

Our twins are 11 years old, they are capable of going to a restroom alone

obviously they are not why would you put them at risk

it's besides the point, they should not be subjected to having some mental misfit dude in a dress

no that is the point

do you believe that pervs did not exist in public restrooms before this issue came up

as a conservative and responsible parent

you should insure that your child is not in harms way

regardless of what any silly bathroom law is

Do you even have children? 11 year old little girls are capable of going to a restroom by themselves. And yes it is the point....keep the god damn mental midgets out of a ladies' restroom. All this law will do is increase the number of perverts deciding they are "females" all the sudden

if i may ask

Oh give it up, these tards running around in dresses fool nobody, there are very few that can pull it off. Just keep the defects away from the kids
Through out your life, I am sure you have been in bathroom with hundreds of them, you haven't even been aware of it.

Dude you don't me, you don't what I have done in my life so you don't know jack shit.

if i may ask

it's besides the point, they should not be subjected to having some mental misfit dude in a dress

no that is the point

do you believe that pervs did not exist in public restrooms before this issue came up

Do you even have children? 11 year old little girls are capable of going to a restroom by themselves. And yes it is the point....keep the god damn mental midgets out of a ladies' restroom. All this law will do is increase the number of perverts deciding they are "females" all the sudden
No it won't, all it will do is increase the paranoia.

What are they going to do, frisk people for wieners?

Woman Ejected From Fishbone's Bathroom; Guard Believes She's Male
Woman suing Fishbones after being mistaken for a man and kicked out of the woman's restroom

“As I came out of the stall, this gentleman - who was a security guard - came in the bathroom, and before I was even completely out of the bathroom he grabbed me by the arms and pushed me up against the wall, told me that boys aren’t allowed in this restroom," she says. "This could have happened to anybody. There are lots of females out there with short hair. some people might think we’re boys, but, at the end of the day, we’re not"

if i may ask

no that is the point

Do you even have children?

yes i have four adult children

and three adult step children

plus grand children

so yes i have been responsible for lots of kids

11 year old little girls are capable of going to a restroom by themselves

can they provide for their own safety in a public restroom

keep the god damn mental midgets out of a ladies' restroom

they have been there all along

All this law will do is increase the number of perverts deciding they are "females" all the sudden

i dont think so i dont know anyone that has that urge

why do you think a bathroom law will keep your kids any safer then a gun free zone

if i may ask

Dude you don't me, you don't what I have done in my life so you don't know jack shit.
I don't need to. You've already posted that you use public restrooms.

That is all I need to know.

Transgendered folk have been using the restroom not assigned to them for decades w/o your knowledge. You are just being obtuse.

if i may ask

no that is the point

plus grand children

All this law will do is increase the number of perverts deciding they are "females" all the sudden

why do you think a bathroom law will keep your kids any safer then a gun free zone

I'll make it simple for you because I am weary of 20 questions....keep the mental midgets away from the children. Understand? Good Bye

I don't need to. You've already posted that you use public restrooms.

That is all I need to know.

Transgendered folk have been using the restroom not assigned to them for decades w/o your knowledge. You are just being obtuse.

You're a tranny? Or a liberal that thinks this filth should be encouraged and condoned? Newsflash, parents won't stand for it. You lose, Beal

[Oh give it up, these tards running around in dresses fool nobody, there are very few that can pull it off. Just keep the defects away from the kids

Indeed. Even Bruce Jenner, with all his money, can't pull it off. With all the surgery, and makeup, and photoshopping of his pictures, it is still obvious that he's not female.

[Oh give it up, these tards running around in dresses fool nobody, there are very few that can pull it off. Just keep the defects away from the kids

Indeed. Even Bruce Jenner, with all his money, can't pull it off. With all the surgery, and makeup, and photoshopping of his pictures, it is still obvious that he's not female.

REAL women know, trust me.

if i may ask

no that is the point

plus grand children

I'll make it simple for you because I am weary of 20 questions....keep the mental midgets away from the children. Understand? Good Bye

i wish you wouldnt get so mad about it

but is your responsibility as a conservative not the governments to keep the "mental midgets" away from your children

no that is the point

plus grand children

but is your responsibility as a conservative not the governments to keep the "mental midgets" away from your children

Helloooooooo scroll up and read what I told Clueless Clayton...some mental midget dressed as a woman gets anywhere near my children and all bets are off. I don't give a fck about any law

no that is the point

plus grand children

Helloooooooo scroll up and read what I told Clueless Clayton...some mental midget dressed as a woman gets anywhere near my children and all bets are off. I don't give a fck about any law

why would you put your children in that situation as a conservative

Children? What about 22yr old hot dressed working chick? U want some 285lb goofball standing looking over your stall wacking off or worse? Keep ur friutcake locked up. Treatment? Smith & Wesson.....Land O' Goshen! crazy SOB's

Why are you saying "you'll play along"? This isn't a game, or is it?
Figure of speech... ya'll are wicked nasty bout this stuff ya, you know, for sure.

Well I wasn't nasty to you, after that crazy thread, I think it's 86 pages now :eek-52: I specifically told you that I didn't agree with it, but I wished you well and said I hope your decision makes you happier and I meant that.

plus grand children

Here is a clue for you, our little girls are girls, they go to a ladies room, a dude in a dress is a dude in a dress, keep out of the ladies room and away from little girls.

plus grand children

Here is a clue for you, our little girls are girls, they go to a ladies room, a dude in a dress is a dude in a dress, keep out of the ladies room and away from little girls.

then you should go in there with them instead of putting them at risk

or choose your bathrooms better

as a conservative it is yours not the governments responsibility for your childrens safety

then you should go in there with them instead of putting them at risk

or choose your bathrooms better

as a conservative it is yours not the governments responsibility for your childrens safety

I'm weary of your nonsense...keep the mental midgets out of women's restrooms. Problem solved, if not they have what they have coming if I catch one around any of our children. Don't think so? Ask my grandfather deltex1 what will happen. I'm not playing on this and nearly every other parent I know has the same mindset.

U can't go with 12yr old girls in JR freakin high or field trips. U can't be everywhere the filthy left wants to play social eng!

Forum List

Back