What is the Lame Zone?

Up next: strict moderated debate, NO flames, no lies, no rhetoric ...

That might be an interesting thing to have...like once a month or a couple of times a month, a topic can be posed and it can be a moderated debate between two or more intelligent people (unlike myself).

And parallel to that debate, there can be an open discussion going on the same topic. We might all learn something.

I think they did it on another forum, so it can be done with some work and planning

Y'think? All it takes is moderation. Nothing else on the board will change. But I have had members leave because they want to debate topics, not trade insults. They should have a place too and I'm a Marine .... I can enforce anything to the letter. I also know the rules of debate.

Can we get a "David's Sandbox" description there?

bump'd.

Since you saw fit to bump this .... did I not allow you to come back even after all the shit you've pulled?

You don't have to agree with David but I happen to like people who say what they think and don't give a damn about the consequences. I might ban your ass for doing so, but that's just to let you know where the line is.

You lose some of that respect by wanting to ban or censor someone who disagrees with you.

Yeah, and no posters.

Anal boards all have one thing in common:

Low traffic.

You misunderstand. It will be a separate section. Those that wish to participate can. The rest of the board will remain as is.

I try to make a place for EVERYONE here. Not just parrots and flamers. Those that wish to debate without being being called a name as a response should have a place too.

Right?
You would know better then i would about it.

But it seems to me that it will take a shit load of moderation and the place as a whole will lose something.

Just my two cents, and probaly not worth that.

I respect your opinion. So you think a separate forum in addition to the the ones that already exist would detract from the board? I would love to hear you explain why.

Can we get a "David's Sandbox" description there?

bump'd.

Can we get a Pedophile forum for Agnapostate while we are at it?

Is he a pedophile? Let me square you away, Gunny ... if I thought for a second or there was any REAL evidence that he was a pedophile, he wouldn't be on this board. I'm all for exterminating pedophiles and having kids and a granddaughter, I wouldn't care if anyone accused me of being biased against them. I am. If anyone EVER molests my a child in my family they are dead.

I hope that clears that up for you.

I can call agnapostate a lot of things that I don't agree with nor like. Pedophile isn't one that's been proven by any facts.

Well shit, looks like that will be where I post all the time now. LOL DOH Just read Gunny's post about not able to post there. I guess my post will be first to be added in the "Lame Zone"

Who are you?:confused:

Just kidding. No, I didn't say a word about being partisan. Everyone is partisan to something. I'm talking about completely retarded shit. I don't recall that you go that far outside the box.
Well even retarded shit sometimes should be given at least some type of thought. Even if you or I would think a post is lame, retarded, or just off the wall, I still like to think about it and sometimes ask questions of the person as to why they think this...or comment that I can see some of what they say. I guess being kind, trying to have an open mind, or I'm just fucking lame! :lol:

Who me? YES ME and try not to forget that please...lol

Well shit, looks like that will be where I post all the time now. LOL DOH Just read Gunny's post about not able to post there. I guess my post will be first to be added in the "Lame Zone"

Just kidding. No, I didn't say a word about being partisan. Everyone is partisan to something. I'm talking about completely retarded shit. I don't recall that you go that far outside the box.
Well even retarded shit sometimes should be given at least some type of thought. Even if you or I would think a post is lame, retarded, or just off the wall, I still like to think about it and sometimes ask questions of the person as to why they think this...or comment that I can see some of what they say. I guess being kind, trying to have an open mind, or I'm just fucking lame! :lol:

When I say retarded shit, look at my examples. Obama is a US citizen , period. Cheney, Bush and Obama do NOT fit the definition of "traitor." Period. And no, no thought is required on those topics. All those accusations are lame.

Let's get this clear ... in case you have misse dit, I despise Obama. If you have a case to make, back it up with something that can be at least construed as real. Stupid shit like "Obama is a muslim and not a US citizen" just makes conservatives look stupid. I don't like stupid people speaking for me.

Obama has done enough in the last 120 days, no one needs to make shit up to accuse him. Attack what he has actually done.

I feel the same about leftwing-goobs attacking Bush with the same baseless rhetoric that hasn't sold for 9 years. It doesn't sell now either.

When was it debate was no longer based on merit backed by actual facts? "Debate" now is who has teh most colorful insults.

That's BS.

And you are WHO again?:eusa_whistle:

When I say retarded shit, look at my examples. Obama is a US citizen , period. Cheney, Bush and Obama do NOT fit the definition of "traitor." Period. And no, no thought is required on those topics. All those accusations are lame.

Theoretically, the "9/11 was conducted by a rogue element within the Bush administration" would fit nicely into the lame zone.

I can't think of an example of more retarded shit than that.

deleted cause well we are not allowed to discuss it.

Go ahead and bring it. I'm in utilities and got my LBE on, bayonet affixed. This is your chance. Don't blow it.

Is a bayonet helpful in the utilities?

I'd probably accidentally stab myself in the nutsack.

Should I call them "cammies" for your edification? When I joined the Corps, they were camouflaged utilities and "utilities" to us for short.

The Marine Corps is the only remaining service that actually teaches bayonet drill. The Gunny knew what I meant. Anyone else that knew what I meant is looking through the holes in the floor of Heaven.:eusa_whistle:

You misunderstand. It will be a separate section. Those that wish to participate can. The rest of the board will remain as is.

I try to make a place for EVERYONE here. Not just parrots and flamers. Those that wish to debate without being being called a name as a response should have a place too.

Right?

But it seems to me that it will take a shit load of moderation and the place as a whole will lose something.

I respect your opinion. So you think a separate forum in addition to the the ones that already exist would detract from the board? I would love to hear you explain why.

You end up with two sets of posters, they just won't mix, it's like having two personalities.

I'm not adverse to seeing it, I just wonder if you will have much of a community if some people only 'serious' post while others just post as before.

I do understand what the goal is, I see the same thing you do, a number of partsian people are trying to make this an echo chamber and post more and more absurd threads and it drives some people away.

After saying all that, I say give it a go, what is there to lose? If it sucks you can always change it again.

You end up with two sets of posters, they just won't mix, it's like having two personalities.

I'm not adverse to seeing it, I just wonder if you will have much of a community if some people only 'serious' post while others just post as before.

I do understand what the goal is, I see the same thing you do, a number of partsian people are trying to make this an echo chamber and post more and more absurd threads and it drives some people away.

After saying all that, I say give it a go, what is there to lose? If it sucks you can always change it again.

I think Gunny's plan is great. It won't segregate posters anymore than having a Flame Zone does, but it allows one sub forum where only facts and issues will reign, allowing those who do not want to mess with sifting through all the other crap to just debate.

Yeah, and no posters.

Anal boards all have one thing in common:

Low traffic.

Right?

I'm in for that. 100%. Let me know when it's up. Great idea. :clap2:

Let's get this clear ... in case you have misse dit, I despise Obama. If you have a case to make, back it up with something that can be at least construed as real. Stupid shit like "Obama is a muslim and not a US citizen" just makes conservatives look stupid. I don't like stupid people speaking for me.

Obama has done enough in the last 120 days, no one needs to make shit up to accuse him. Attack what he has actually done.

I feel the same about leftwing-goobs attacking Bush with the same baseless rhetoric that hasn't sold for 9 years. It doesn't sell now either.

When was it debate was no longer based on merit backed by actual facts? "Debate" now is who has teh most colorful insults.

That's BS.

Gunny, there are hundreds of citizen "grand juries" that have "indicted" obama on being a fraudulent usurper of the Presidential throne. I do believe a discussion over his b/c is warranted and is NOT lame.

Can we get a Pedophile forum for Agnapostate while we are at it?

Well, hell...what the fuck would we have done without RetardedGayInsurgent deciding to run his idiotic mouth? :lol:

I'll set you some homework, slappy. Pedophilia, of course, is classified as a mental illness in the American Psychiatric Association's, Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition. The following criteria for diagnosis of pedophilia are set out in DSM-IV.

A. Over a period of at least 6 months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger);

B. The person has acted on these sexual urges, or the sexual urges or fantasies cause marked distress or interpersonal difficulty;

C. The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children in Criterion A.

Here's your homework, bub: Please bring back a medical statement signed by a competent and licensed psychiatrist that does indeed confirm that I am a pedophile. Hop to it! :eusa_whistle:

Since you saw fit to bump this .... did I not allow you to come back even after all the shit you've pulled?

You don't have to agree with David but I happen to like people who say what they think and don't give a damn about the consequences. I might ban your ass for doing so, but that's just to let you know where the line is.

You lose some of that respect by wanting to ban or censor someone who disagrees with you.

lol, no, he's just annoying. I just wanted to mark his territory. :razz:

Is he a pedophile? Let me square you away, Gunny ... if I thought for a second or there was any REAL evidence that he was a pedophile, he wouldn't be on this board. I'm all for exterminating pedophiles and having kids and a granddaughter, I wouldn't care if anyone accused me of being biased against them. I am. If anyone EVER molests my a child in my family they are dead.

Well now, I couldn't do that. After all, pedophilia is merely a mental illness by itself, and thought does not equal deed. But you were using it in the colloquial sense anyway.

That's BS.

Gunny, there are hundreds of citizen "grand juries" that have "indicted" obama on being a fraudulent usurper of the Presidential throne. I do believe a discussion over his b/c is warranted and is NOT lame.

davids has a point...i don't about hundreds, but a grand jury in GA recently indicted him

That's BS.

davids has a point...i don't about hundreds, but a grand jury in GA recently indicted him

Just .... *facepalm*

Just .... *facepalm*

go facepalm that grand jury if you don't like it, but it is a fact...stop whining

Forum List

Back