What is the Lame Zone?

I saw that the "Is Dick Cheney a Traitor?" discussion was moved there and one cannot post a reply.

I would think it would be self-explanatory.

If you make something lame-proof, the world will invent more lameness.

I've spent several years building up this board and its membership. I am a BIG proponent of free speech. What I have learned from allowing some people to have free speech is they cannot handle the responsibility that comes with it. They come on here talking shit out their asses, swelling their little 30" cyber chests all up and acting all bad.

There's a line where one crosses common sense, logic and fact. I'm drawing the line.

Questions?

nobody can post in it right now...

Nobody's going to post in it. Some stuff is just beyond stupid and I'm sick of it. This is a political debate message board. If all one has to offer is lame shit, it's going in the Lame Zone.

Everyone can read it so they can see how fucking lame it is, but only staff can post in the forum.

I'm sick of threads that say "Bush lied ..." or "Obama is a Muslim and wasn't born in the US."

And believe it or not, I am MORE offended by so-called conservatives acting like leftwingnuts than I am leftwingnuts acting like themselves. I don't expect better of THEM.

I WOULD like to see some intelligent people actually having debates that amount to more than "you suck." If that's all you have to say, that's what the Flame Zone is for.

:lol::lol::lol:

you know you have made when your thread gets kicked to the laaaaaaaaaaaaame zone....

nobody can post in it right now...

Nobody's going to post in it. Some stuff is just beyond stupid and I'm sick of it. This is a political debate message board. If all one has to offer is lame shit, it's going in the Lame Zone.

Everyone can read it so they can see how fucking lame it is, but only staff can post in the forum.

I'm sick of threads that say "Bush lied ..." or "Obama is a Muslim and wasn't born in the US."

And believe it or not, I am MORE offended by so-called conservatives acting like leftwingnuts than I am leftwingnuts acting like themselves. I don't expect better of THEM.

I WOULD like to see some intelligent people actually having debates that amount to more than "you suck." If that's all you have to say, that's what the Flame Zone is for.

you know you have made when your thread gets kicked to the laaaaaaaaaaaaame zone....

Oh trust me ... there ARE those who will set that as their goal.

Up next: strict moderated debate, NO flames, no lies, no rhetoric ...

I doubt there are 10 people on this board that can hang.

So you want to reduce USMB to only 10 posters? :eusa_eh:

So you want to reduce USMB to only 10 posters? :eusa_eh:
I'm pretty sure he's talking about another NEW forum that is moderated as such, not the whole board. Many message boards have those, and they are most excellent.

Well shit, looks like that will be where I post all the time now. LOL DOH Just read Gunny's post about not able to post there. I guess my post will be first to be added in the "Lame Zone"

Last edited:

That might be an interesting thing to have...like once a month or a couple of times a month, a topic can be posed and it can be a moderated debate between two or more intelligent people (unlike myself).

And parallel to that debate, there can be an open discussion going on the same topic. We might all learn something.

I think they did it on another forum, so it can be done with some work and planning

Yeah, and no posters.

Anal boards all have one thing in common:

Low traffic.

You misunderstand. It will be a separate section. Those that wish to participate can. The rest of the board will remain as is.

I try to make a place for EVERYONE here. Not just parrots and flamers. Those that wish to debate without being being called a name as a response should have a place too.

Right?

Right now some changes are being made to the topics ... apparently, sadly that is all I can offer in the way of explanation at this time. Perhaps someone with more information than me can add more, but for now just be patient.

I thought we were suppose to be called members..not patients.

Well shit, looks like that will be where I post all the time now. LOL DOH Just read Gunny's post about not able to post there. I guess my post will be first to be added in the "Lame Zone"

Who are you?:confused:

Just kidding. No, I didn't say a word about being partisan. Everyone is partisan to something. I'm talking about completely retarded shit. I don't recall that you go that far outside the box.

Yeah, and no posters.

Anal boards all have one thing in common:

Low traffic.

You misunderstand. It will be a separate section. Those that wish to participate can. The rest of the board will remain as is.

I try to make a place for EVERYONE here. Not just parrots and flamers. Those that wish to debate without being being called a name as a response should have a place too.

Right?
You would know better then i would about it.

But it seems to me that it will take a shit load of moderation and the place as a whole will lose something.

Just my two cents, and probaly not worth that.

Forum List

Back