What is the Lame Zone?

Right now some changes are being made to the topics ... apparently, sadly that is all I can offer in the way of explanation at this time. Perhaps someone with more information than me can add more, but for now just be patient.

Right now some changes are being made to the topics ... apparently, sadly that is all I can offer in the way of explanation at this time. Perhaps someone with more information than me can add more, but for now just be patient.

You mean to the categories? There's going to be a Lame Zone? Damn.... Lots of stuff qualifies for that.... :lol:

haha very funny mountain...

but i can see now that to keep that title is to kill threads and then when it gets moved there, we will enjoy silly jokes like mountian man's...:razz:

nobody can post in it right now...

Nobody's going to post in it. Some stuff is just beyond stupid and I'm sick of it. This is a political debate message board. If all one has to offer is lame shit, it's going in the Lame Zone.

Everyone can read it so they can see how fucking lame it is, but only staff can post in the forum.

I'm sick of threads that say "Bush lied ..." or "Obama is a Muslim and wasn't born in the US."

And believe it or not, I am MORE offended by so-called conservatives acting like leftwingnuts than I am leftwingnuts acting like themselves. I don't expect better of THEM.

I WOULD like to see some intelligent people actually having debates that amount to more than "you suck." If that's all you have to say, that's what the Flame Zone is for.

Forum List

Back