What is taught is exact opposite the written word

HaShev, this is my response to part 3 of your OP.

You begin with quoting Ecclesiastes 3:20 and add but they say sky:
Death is final rest back to the dust of the earth (but they say sky):
Ecc 3:20 All go to the same place; all originate from dust and all return to dust.

Ecclesiastes 3:20King James Version (KJV)
20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Ecclesiastes 3:20 in all English translations
As you can see the King James Version Holy Bible does not say sky.
The King James Version Holy Bible is the pure Word of God.

Next you quoted Ezekiel Scriptures 13:20, 13:22 with your comments in parenthesis:

Ezekiel 13:20 "Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; 'Behold, I am against your pillows<font color=yellow>
(symbolically meaning:feathers/wings or dream/ fantasy), wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them FLY, and I will tear them from your arms. and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly...
(this means the souls that are stolen in the false hope of afterlife where they are told the soul rises and flys to a false, fantasy heaven.)

(22) Because with lies you have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way,
by PROMISING HIM LIFE:
Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver
My People out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the Lord."

To get the full context of these Scriptures we need to examine what is before and after those scriptures. Allow me to post those here:

Ezekiel 13 King James Version (KJV)
13 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the Lord;

3 Thus saith the Lord God; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!

4 O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.

5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the Lord.

6 They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The Lord saith: and the Lord hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.

7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The Lord saith it; albeit I have not spoken?

8 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord God.

9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord God.

10 Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:

11 Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?

13 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.

14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

15 Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;

16 To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord God.

17 Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them,

18 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?

19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?

20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

23 Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am theLord.

18 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?

19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?

20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
_____
I'm not going to go into a lot of detail here but these women were hunting the souls of God's people through the occult / witchcraft. They were literally being paid to slay the souls of those who should not die and to save the souls of those that should not live. They were in the business of witchcraft and sorcery, HaShev. It was creating wealth for them and it is still creating wealth for people to this very day (at the expense of their own soul suffering throughout eternity in hell). Witchcraft is real. This is not some allegory, dream or fantasy. This was cold blooded murder through witchcraft.

Paul the Apostle was well aware of the occult. In the book of Acts, some who practiced witchcraft and sorcery burned their books of "curious arts."

We can examine the full story here in Acts Chapter 19:

Acts 19 King James Version (KJV)
19 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.

4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

7 And all the men were about twelve.

8 And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

9 But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus.

10 And this continued by the space of two years; so that all they which dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord Jesus, both Jews and Greeks.

11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:

12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.

14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.

15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?

16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

17 And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

18 And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds.

19 Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.

20 So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.

21 After these things were ended, Paul purposed in the spirit, when he had passed through Macedonia and Achaia, to go to Jerusalem, saying, After I have been there, I must also see Rome.

22 So he sent into Macedonia two of them that ministered unto him, Timotheus and Erastus; but he himself stayed in Asia for a season.

23 And the same time there arose no small stir about that way.

24 For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;

25 Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.

26 Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:

27 So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.

28 And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.

29 And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.

30 And when Paul would have entered in unto the people, the disciples suffered him not.

31 And certain of the chief of Asia, which were his friends, sent unto him, desiring him that he would not adventure himself into the theatre.

32 Some therefore cried one thing, and some another: for the assembly was confused: and the more part knew not wherefore they were come together.

33 And they drew Alexander out of the multitude, the Jews putting him forward. And Alexander beckoned with the hand, and would have made his defence unto the people.

34 But when they knew that he was a Jew, all with one voice about the space of two hours cried out, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.

35 And when the townclerk had appeased the people, he said, Ye men of Ephesus, what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a worshipper of the great goddess Diana, and of the image which fell down from Jupiter?

36 Seeing then that these things cannot be spoken against, ye ought to be quiet, and to do nothing rashly.

37 For ye have brought hither these men, which are neither robbers of churches, nor yet blasphemers of your goddess.

38 Wherefore if Demetrius, and the craftsmen which are with him, have a matter against any man, the law is open, and there are deputies: let them implead one another.

39 But if ye enquire any thing concerning other matters, it shall be determined in a lawful assembly.

40 For we are in danger to be called in question for this day's uproar, there being no cause whereby we may give an account of this concourse.

41 And when he had thus spoken, he dismissed the assembly.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

As you will note in this account depicted in verses 12 - 17 Paul performed miracles which certain Jews took note of and decided to try and use the name of Jesus whom Paul preached in order to cast out demons. Paul was acting by the Power of the Holy Spirit. When the Jews tried to perform an exorcism as noted - the sons of Skeva - the demons spoke to them and said Paul we know, but who are ye (you all)? The demons didn't recognize the authority of the sons of Skeva who were Jews but they did recognize the authority of Paul (who was also a Jew but now a son of God through believing on the Lord Jesus Christ unto salvation) whose authority was based on Luke 10:19 and his relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Those demons turned on the sons of Skeva and attacked them, prevailing against them and they fled that house naked and wounded! Paul was acting on the authority of Jesus Christ which the sons of Skeva did not have as they had not believed on the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation nor did they have the baptism of the Holy Spirit which endued Paul with power from on high.

I have authority to destroy the works of witchcraft because I am a born again Christian. Although you are a Jew and a descendant of Aaron you cannot operate in that authority. These are the Scriptures that explain the difference between the authority of the Believer vs. a Jew who has not yet believed on Jesus Christ. As these people in this story noted Paul's authority and that the people were being converted they feared that their "craft would be endangered," (put out of business). Note verse 25,26,27. It is sad to say that many in the church fear the subject of witchcraft and do not engage in spiritual warfare such as Paul did in this story and elsewhere in the Book of Acts. The truth is that if a person is a born again believer, baptized in the Holy Spirit and walking in obedience to Jesus Christ they can use the same authority Paul used. There is nothing to fear. The Believer has the authority to destroy the works of witchcraft and see Jesus set the captives free.

In verses 17,18,19 you see that many turned from their craft (witchcraft - it was worded here as curious arts - ) and burned their books (which they used to practice sorcery) after witnessing such power and authority which Paul had operated in but the Jewish sons of Skeva did not have any such authority and were openly put to shame by those demons who had legal ground to attack them and do them bodily harm. Those books were quite expensive but those who believed Paul's preaching considered not the cost and cast them into the fire to be destroyed. They did believe on the Lord Jesus Christ realizing His authority was far greater than theirs and that Jesus had all authority over Satan or the goddess Diana as it is noted in this particular story.
I was not sure whether you wanted me to address the matter of life after death in your first choice of scripture or not. If you did I could refer you to 1 Samuel Chapter 28 and the story of Saul going to the Witch of Endor and saying to her, "Bring me up Samuel." (1 Samuel 28:11) who was at rest. Samuel did tell Saul that the kingdom had been torn from his hand and given to David. Dust cannot do that, HaShev. This was indeed Samuel who spoke to Saul. How can you explain that if not to believe that there is indeed life after death, HaShev? If you have any further desire to discuss 1 Samuel 28, let me know.
_____
For now this concludes my response to part 3 of your OP. Thank you for your time in reading. I appreciate your giving me the opportunity to have this discussion with you.

Last edited:

I see 2 problems here..
1)you didn't notice tenses used because of your embedded faith(programing) it makes you blind to the word for what it says, which is what this topic is about.
quote:"4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

Notice the tense in verse 4 is Jesus speaking therefore verse 5 my=Jesus
I=Jesus that means don't be deceived that you see them come in his name Jesuits or figuratively speaking Christians saying he Jesus is Christ and shall deceive many.
Even the elect.

And 2)
in Revelation fill in words are added to make the English make sense while words are assumed defined if they don't have that word as a name. So it can easilly read
HaShev (return) as the King of Kings, Lord of Lords.

Then also that verse agrees with my previous statement that Lord=King and there are many Kings through history
but the return of the royal kingship in Israel is the focus of the story leading the ancients a path to the "time to come"
Kingdom of Shalem- kingdom of Shalom.
Royalty sources:
1QM v, 1-2) States:He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness.
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”

4QSe (4Q259) the Moshiach's Aaron Lineage

Columbian Celtic lores,Jacobs Coronation stpne (Lia Fail)
on secreting the Stone, the Abbot prophesied that one day 'The Michael' would 'return' to his inheritance. (kingship).
I hope you do not mind me reminding you that I cannot accept any source other than the written Word of God, HaShev. You must use the Written Word of God in the Tanakh or the King James Version Bible to counter anything you find you disagree with because only the Written Word of God has such authority. The Talmud, Celtic Lores and such do not qualify. Please quote the Tanakh or King James Version Holy Bible Scripture verses to establish anything you find that you do not agree with. Thank you.

You know my position on Paul, that he too is a compiled character and they use Saul to make it seem a learned JEW converted in order to influence the same from the fish they wanted to Lure. So let's agree that Saul being Jewish had an issue with maggis following Deut.
Lets go to your Book of Acts where Saul meets up with the other figure used for Paul.

In acts 13 Saul supposedly met Sergius Paulus called Paul who's friend was a "maggis" (alymas) called Bar(son)Jesus who Saul called the son of the devil.

Your text sitting there openly all this time.
The Christ and Paul the church of satan taught were a traveling Benny Hinn type forbidden sorcerery show.
Ironically it's even in the verse;
Saul calls him;
Ben=Son
Jinn (pronounced Hinn)= are demonic figures.
Paula actual name is Lucius and maybe they hide that because you might put 2+2 together as see his Luciferous vision and name and conclude him the false Prophet Lucifer who wrote 2/3 The NT and maybe created the legend by making the luciferous character rise from the dead to make him popular (fulfilling Rev 13).

Acts 13 sources.

That being said, the discussion about world to come on earth is a discussion of afterlife, however we are not discussing the process here which they obviously don't know thus missteach where and who etc.

Let's just say The Judaic belief is RETURNING BACK into Life to see your reward from deeds creating that paradise, not floating in ghostly form to be with a bunch of other non deserving souls in fantasy land. Notice the Christian precept uses both teachings, the pagan hades and Egyptian underworld teachings along side the Judaic Resurrection teachings, much of what they teach is on both sides of the fence, Because they are combining all beliefs into one thus appeasing all.

You know my position on Paul, that he too is a compiled character and they use Saul to make it seem a learned JEW converted in order to influence the same from the fish they wanted to Lure. So let's agree that Saul being Jewish had an issue with maggis following Deut.
Lets go to your Book of Acts where Saul meets up with the other figure used for Paul.

In acts 13 Saul supposedly met Sergius Paulus called Paul who's friend was a "maggis" (alymas) called Bar(son)Jesus who Saul called the son of the devil.

Your text sitting there openly all this time.
The Christ and Paul the church of satan taught were a traveling Benny Hinn type forbidden sorcerery show.
Ironically it's even in the verse;
Saul calls him;
Ben=Son
Jinn (pronounced Hinn)= are demonic figures.
Paula actual name is Lucius and maybe they hide that because you might put 2+2 together as see his Luciferous vision and name and conclude him the false Prophet Lucifer who wrote 2/3 The NT and maybe created the legend by making the luciferous character rise from the dead to make him popular (fulfilling Rev 13).

Acts 13 sources.
I would like for you to set aside your personal opinions about Paul until we examine what Paul did, HaShev. On the subject of Barjesus I have a different point of view I'd like to share with you. First let me post that portion of the story from Acts, the 13 Chapter and we shall examine what BarJesus was up to that day.

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
13 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

3 And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.

4 So they, being sent forth by the Holy Ghost, departed unto Seleucia; and from thence they sailed to Cyprus.

5 And when they were at Salamis, they preached the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews: and they had also John to their minister.

6 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus:

7 Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.

8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

9 Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.

10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

12 Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.

We need only examine verse 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 to understand why this false prophet and sorcerer, Barjesus withstood Paul. He was trying to prevent Sergius Paulus who had called for Barnabus and Saul (who is Paul the Apostle) because he desired to hear the Word of God! Did God name this guy right or what? Barjesus! What a perfect name for this wicked man! He was attempting to "bar Jesus" from giving Sergius Paulus what he was seeking after! He was trying to prevent this man from believing on the Lord Jesus Christ!

Paul, being filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him. By the Spirit of the LORD, he said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately Barjesus, the sorcerer became blind and went about seeking some to lead him by the hand. When the deputy saw what had been done he believed on the Lord Jesus Christ! He was astonished at the doctrine of the Lord! It was by seeing the power of the Holy Spirit operating in Paul that Sergius Paulus believed! It is a wonderful story and proves once again my point that Believers in Jesus Christ have all authority over witchcraft, sorcery and the devil (Satan). To God be the glory, HaShev! To God be the glory!

God willing tomorrow I shall resume answering your OP. This has been a very interesting discussion! Thank you so much, HaShev! Good night!

>>>"Jesus Christ have all authority over witchcraft"

Jesus the created image called christ and Yeshu son of Mary used for that created inage are the epitome of witchcraft including forbidden (in Deut) necromancer.
Good Night!

HaShev, this is my response to part 4 of your OP.

You quote John 3:13 and Hebrews 11:13:

No one has gone to heaven, John 3:13 says:
verse 13 Hebrews speaks "These ALL died in faith, not having received the promises..."
If they didn't receive the promises yet, then none of them is in heaven, which agrees with
John 3:13: "And no man has ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."
________

So that the full context of these scriptures can be read and understood, let us examine John Chapter 3.

John 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

23 And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.

24 For John was not yet cast into prison.

25 Then there arose a question between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purifying.

26 And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.

27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

28 Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.

29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
First, please note that Nicodemus, a high priest, addresses Jesus Christ as Rabbi. He tells Jesus "We" (meaning the Jewish religious leaders) know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. So let us establish the truth here. Nicodemus, a high priest knew (as did the other Jewish religious leaders) that God was with him, that no man could do the miracles that he did unless God be with him.

If the religious leaders knew that Jesus Christ was sent by God then why did they deny him?

It is written:

John 12:42-50 King James Version (KJV)
42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

You are a direct descendant of Aaron, a Kohenim. You are a member of the priestly class. Could it be that this is why you have thus far denied that Jesus Christ is the Messiah? Because you fear being cast out of the synagogues as those in verse 42 feared, HaShev? Does verse 43 describe you? I believe it is a valid question and one you must search your own heart for - in order to find the answer to that question.

Now clearly in verse 13 of John Chapter 3, you are correct in stating that Jesus Christ told Nicodemus, "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

One could rightly ask you the same question that Jesus Christ asked Nicodemus in verse 12. Jesus asked Nicodemus, "If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?"

Still I know the scriptures that can explain this mystery to you and if you do not understand there are others reading who will receive what you refuse to receive.

Before Jesus Christ went to the cross no man had ascended up to heaven. As I stated last night in 1 Samuel Chapter 28, Samuel did speak to Saul and yet he was no longer upon the earth. Where was Samuel? He was awaiting the promise. What promise? The promise to enter into his eternal reward. Why could he not enter in yet? Because Jesus Christ had not yet gone to the cross. He had not yet gone down to hell to take the keys of hell and death. He had not yet ministered to the heirs of salvation who were awaiting that promise to be fulfilled. Where is paradise? Look at what Jesus told his disciples concerning the matter of Lazarus and the rich man. This is not a parable. This is a true story. Let us examine what happened and consider the reality of hell and of eternal punishment, HaShev:

Luke 16:19-31 King James Version (KJV)
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
_________
Why was the rich man who was in great torment in hell able to see Lazarus resting in Abraham's bosom from afar off? Note that there was a great gulf fixed between the rich man and Lazarus and Abraham. They could not come to him nor could he pass over to them. Where was the rich man? In hell. Where was Abraham and Lazarus? They were in paradise awaiting the promise which they had not yet received according to Hebrews 11:13 which you did quote also. While the rich man suffered in the torments of hell, Abraham and Lazarus had access to water which the rich man didn't have. There is no water in hell. Where were Abraham and Lazarus? They were in paradise (located across from hell with a great gulf -divide - between them) awaiting the promise which would release them from paradise and take them to heaven.

This is why Jesus spoke these words to the thief who hung on the cross beside him:

Luke 23:39-43 King James Version (KJV)
39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.

40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

How could Jesus tell this man, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise, if it were not true? It was true. This man who hung on the cross next to Jesus having believed on the Lord did go down to paradise joining Abraham, Lazarus, Samuel and the others who awaited the promise they had not yet received (according to Hebrews 11:13). Where was Jesus Christ for 3 days? He went down to paradise to meet those awaiting the promise mentioned in Hebrews 11:13 and he also went to hell to take the keys of hell and death which we hear him tell John in this verse:

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Revelation 1:18 (KJV)

This is Jesus Christ speaking to John. The last book of the bible is entitled, "The Revelation of Jesus Christ." When Jesus arose from the grave he appeared to many. This is an established fact. There were many witnesses who saw Jesus Christ. Consider the following verses of these eye witness accounts:

Luke 24:39 King James Version (KJV)
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

John 20:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
This is the account of where Mary Magdalene sees Jesus after he had risen from the grave.

Matthew 28:9King James Version (KJV)
9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
When Jesus appeared unto them why did they worship him? Because he is the LORD.

Luke 24:34 King James Version (KJV)
34 Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
The Lord had risen from the grave and appeared to Simon.

Luke 24:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
Road to Emmaus encounter.

John 20:19-24 King James Version (KJV)
19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

20 And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.

21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

King James Version (KJV)

John 20:26-28 King James Version (KJV)
26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Why did Thomas say to Jesus who had risen from the grave and appeared unto him (and the other disciples) My Lord and My God? Why didn't Jesus stop him? Because Jesus Christ is Lord and God. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

John 20:1 - 2King James Version (KJV)
1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

2 Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Matthew 28:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

_____
In these verses we see that over 500 people saw Jesus Christ risen and alive as well as the apostles, Cephas and many others.

When Jesus Christ ascended up into heaven in the presence of his disciples, the door to heaven was opened and it was at that moment that the doors to paradise swung upon and those who had awaited the promise received. What was that promise that they were awaiting?

Hebrews 11:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

What promises were they waiting to receive, which they had seen afar off? To enter into God's kingdom. The home they had longed for and the reason they had held onto that promise and chosen to be strangers and pilgrims on the earth. They were awaiting the promise to enter into the kingdom of heaven. This fulfills the words of Jesus Christ in Matthew 8:11-12:

Matthew 8:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Last edited:
1)you contradicted yourself and said Thomas said, however Thomas is excluded from the Bible therefore you can't use Thomas opinions without bringing back his full doubting thoughts or change your former KJV only statement.
2)according to your standard Mohammad must have risen because self testimony is acceptable now and if what is self testified by the Church you call Satan is accepted as fact then the testimony by Ali or Abu Baker's on Mohammad's ascension has to be true or else admit that it's your subjective self testified belief.

Read the end of my Jesus is Baal thread where I talk to skeptic and atheist Campbell, did Jesus ever explain the process to prove these things you speak of? Did he teach where the resurrection ideas come from?
Or is he merely a plagiarization 9f the many figures lije the Rabbi who conceptualized the Ressurection teachings?

1)you contradicted yourself and said Thomas said, however Thomas is excluded from the Bible therefore you can't use Thomas opinions without bringing back his full doubting thoughts or change your former KJV only statement.
2)according to your standard Mohammad must have risen because self testimony is acceptable now and if what is self testified by the Church you call Satan is accepted as fact then the testimony by Ali or Abu Baker's on Mohammad's ascension has to be true or else admit that it's your subjective self testified belief.

Read the end of my Jesus is Baal thread where I talk to skeptic and atheist Campbell, did Jesus ever explain the process to prove these things you speak of? Did he teach where the resurrection ideas come from?
Or is he merely a plagiarization 9f the many figures lije the Rabbi who conceptualized the Ressurection teachings?
It is recorded in the written Word of God what Thomas said to Jesus. Therein I am fully entitled to quote him in Scripture. Thomas did not have his own "Gospel." I have already explained this to you in an earlier response - see Post #18. You will also find that I never said that Thomas wasn't in the Bible (you have misquoted my words, HaShev) I clearly stated in Post #18 that Thomas was a disciple of Jesus Christ. You said that there was a book of Thomas and I gave you evidence proving that Thomas had never written a Gospel and the book which you referred to was a fake and therein excluded from the King James Version Holy Bible.

Back to the topic at hand:

What you do not realize is that you are accusing God in order to justify yourself. How can you be a child of Abraham if you deny the Lord whom he worshipped?

It is written:
John 8:37-45 King James Version (KJV)
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Last edited:

Forum List

Back