What Is Slavery.

No...slavery occurred when a bunch of lazy, unchristian plantation owners were too lazy to do the work themselves. So the lousy losers used fear and torture to ensure they had labor they didn't have to pay to make their profits for them. ThNkfully most, not all, but most Americans have figured out how bad of folk those plantation owners were. China is a different matter.

Fuck-N-A you're dumb dude.

LBJ and the Democrats instituted slavery. So did Wilson and FDR.

Democrats are war pigs.

Anyone who denies that is an ignorant fool.

Slavery is when a government authorizes, through passage of law, the notion that it is acceptable to force some men to labor on behalf of others.

You know, like our income tax.

No...slavery occurred when a bunch of lazy, unchristian plantation owners were too lazy to do the work themselves. So the lousy losers used fear and torture to ensure they had labor they didn't have to pay to make their profits for them. ThNkfully most, not all, but most Americans have figured out how bad of folk those plantation owners were. China is a different matter.

I already told you that even the bible promotes slavery. And even worse. That of course includes the new testament. So how can you call the southern plantation owners un-christian. And yes. China and the other foreign countries we send jobs to is a different matter. It is even worse!!! At least the Southern plantation owners had to look out for the feeding, clothing and whatever of their slaves. But with foreign wage slaves, the U.S. doesn't have to worry about it.

The Bible does not promote slavery. In case you missed it, Moses was sent to free the Hebrews from slavery.

And yes, slaves were allowed in the Bible after that period but only as a means of survival. What was better, starvation or working as a slave for a few years? You also failed to mention that slaves in the Bible were suppose to be freed after so many years of service, something unheard of in the ancient world along side a day of rest called the Sabbath which was also something that was unheard of in the ancient world.

Most men in the ancient world were slaves. They worked 24/7, and the Bible was the first document to begin to chisel away at that reality. In fact, I dare say that without such things as the Sabbath in the Bible, we would have no weekend to relax that we enjoy today.

Maybe you should ask them about being whipped and beaten and whipped and what they thought of that. Slave owners are a fat, big puss filled piump!le on american history. As a white american born citizen I call them scum. Utter lowlife scum.

The mistreatment of negroes is mostly a load of horseshit. Jewish anti-White propaganda at best. They probably knew back then what most people know today. The better you treat your animals or employees, the more work you can get out of them. Not only that, but I would be willing to bet that most of the negro slaves had it easier as slaves than they did when they were freed and had to fend for themselves.

Unfortunately, it is a fact of life. I am reminded of an old saying. "The more that things change, the more they stay the same." Even the bible promotes slavery. (And even worse) Sending our jobs to poor foreign countries is just wage slavery. An added misfortune of that is that far too often that means child labor. But all that isn't the worst of it. I will tell you what it is. Unfortunately most of you are too far gone to be anything other than accepting of it.

There are species of ant out there that evolved along with the practice of taking other ants as slaves. This has caused most of them, if not all of them, to be unable to survive without their slaves. At least one species can't even feed themselves without their slaves. So tell me, who is worst off. The masters or the slaves. At least the slaves can probably feed themselves.

Pretty much the same sort of thing is going on between the U.S. and China. The U.S. owes China anywhere from 300 billion to over 700 billion more each year. And it is quite possible that the U.S. doesn't have ANY secret military technology that China hasn't already stolen. Most of you are slaves of slaves of slaves and don't even know it. Or care.
I've often heard people point out that slave owning areas in the US were almost universally the poorest in the country. The economic explanation being that slavery devalued labor. Why would some one pay a decent wage to a free person when the labor could be done so much more cheaply with slave labor. A bit callous of a look at slavery but one more reason it is awful(not that we needed another reason).

I agree. And the same sort of thing is happening all over again with sending American jobs to foreign wage slave countries. They say that history doesn't repeat itself. But it rhymes.

Yep....liberals....

There was nothing liberal about slave owners. The liberals were the people who ultimately freed them.

Abraham Lincoln was a republican.

Yep....liberals....

There was nothing liberal about slave owners. The liberals were the people who ultimately freed them.

Abraham Lincoln was a republican.
DTMB ain't the brightest candle in the box....:lol:

Nobody yet has been able to defend slavery. Slave owners were lazy for sure. They were cheapskates for sure. They did not believe in freedom. They were anti life.

Anti life? Parasites are the most successful form of life on the planet. Not that I am defending slavery. But you should get your facts straight.

Yep....liberals....

Except, they were liberals.....

Yes, the people who freed the slaves were very much liberals.

You were wrong in post #14 and you're still wrong.

Nobody yet has been able to defend slavery. Slave owners were lazy for sure. They were cheapskates for sure. They did not believe in freedom. They were anti life.
. They were filthy rich just like your corporate CEO's are today who in some cases were practicing a form of economic enslavement, where the employees can't ever be empowered to pursue their dreams no matter how hard or how long they work.

I agree. MANY good things came from unions. But sending jobs overseas or importing cheap foreign workers is like union busting on steroids.

Unfortunately, it is a fact of life. I am reminded of an old saying. "The more that things change, the more they stay the same." Even the bible promotes slavery. (And even worse) Sending our jobs to poor foreign countries is just wage slavery. An added misfortune of that is that far too often that means child labor. But all that isn't the worst of it. I will tell you what it is. Unfortunately most of you are too far gone to be anything other than accepting of it.

There are species of ant out there that evolved along with the practice of taking other ants as slaves. This has caused most of them, if not all of them, to be unable to survive without their slaves. At least one species can't even feed themselves without their slaves. So tell me, who is worst off. The masters or the slaves. At least the slaves can probably feed themselves.

Pretty much the same sort of thing is going on between the U.S. and China. The U.S. owes China anywhere from 300 billion to over 700 billion more each year. And it is quite possible that the U.S. doesn't have ANY secret military technology that China hasn't already stolen. Most of you are slaves of slaves of slaves and don't even know it. Or care.
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Another cockroach bites the dust.

You won't be missed, lowlife.

No, Slavery/serfdom has been the predominant condition for most humans throughout history. It pre-existed southern plantation owners by millennia.

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

^^^ Speaking of Lowlifes ^^^

:eusa_whistle:

I already told you that even the bible promotes slavery. And even worse. That of course includes the new testament. So how can you call the southern plantation owners un-christian. And yes. China and the other foreign countries we send jobs to is a different matter. It is even worse!!! At least the Southern plantation owners had to look out for the feeding, clothing and whatever of their slaves. But with foreign wage slaves, the U.S. doesn't have to worry about it.

The Bible does not promote slavery. In case you missed it, Moses was sent to free the Hebrews from slavery.

And yes, slaves were allowed in the Bible after that period but only as a means of survival. What was better, starvation or working as a slave for a few years? You also failed to mention that slaves in the Bible were suppose to be freed after so many years of service, something unheard of in the ancient world along side a day of rest called the Sabbath which was also something that was unheard of in the ancient world.

Most men in the ancient world were slaves. They worked 24/7, and the Bible was the first document to begin to chisel away at that reality. In fact, I dare say that without such things as the Sabbath in the Bible, we would have no weekend to relax that we enjoy today.

In the fairy tale about Moses, he supposedly freed the israelites. But then what did they do. Enslave and slaughter other peoples. Next, you must be high. The relationship that the bible promotes between god and humans is a master-slave promotion. So it is no surprise that it "trickled down" to a master-slave system among humans. All over the bible it promotes slavery. (And even worse) It not only promotes it, but sometimes speaks of how it should be practiced.

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

^^^ Speaking of Lowlifes ^^^

:eusa_whistle:

Don't worry. I wasn't speaking about you. Yet.

A grand total of 1.5% of this country were slave owners at its height. No, the north bye and large did not want an end to slavery, cause of the financial benefit to the northern merchants that took advantage of it.

What do lefties say about slave labor today? Nothing. Cause they do not give a flying fuck. That is why.

Let me put it another way. All of these athletes (cough, cough colin kaepernick) who make millions in endorsements off of companies that have been manufacturing in countries like Vietnam (cough cough, the NFL) that have less than stellar labor conditions, do they ever open their stupid black mouths about it?

You think Tiger Woods will send his hundreds of millions he made off of Nike who have their manufacturing in Vietnam?

It is quite different when the shoe is on the other foot for those anti slave negros isn't it? It sure is different for those anti slave left wing pieces of shit who benefit from those products now isn't it? Oh, but they yammer on for their democrat massas about something that ended 160 years ago, and use their fake selective outrage over republicans, who to this day have never owned a slave. Unless they count that ONE where Ulysses S Grant owned one that technically was not his.

The pathetic, stupid ass left are piles of shit not worthy a pouch of my shit. Not kidding. Some people laugh at it. I mean it.

Let me know if you want me to show you how much more conservatives have done for the environment. From conservation to environmental policies. Not like the fake contrived shit the left do like DiCaprio who pretends to be some expert, lectures us and the promptly throws a party on a yacht he rented from an oil tycoon. As the faggot left masturbate to his pretty face.

Not worth a pouch of my shit.

. They were filthy rich just like your corporate CEO's are today who in some cases were practicing a form of economic enslavement, where the employees can't ever be empowered to pursue their dreams no matter how hard or how long they work.

I agree. MANY good things came from unions. But sending jobs overseas or importing cheap foreign workers is like union busting on steroids.
thats the only good thing...we can fix it after the unions are gone....

Forum List

Back