What Is Slavery.

overland

Jan 12, 2017
Unfortunately, it is a fact of life. I am reminded of an old saying. "The more that things change, the more they stay the same." Even the bible promotes slavery. (And even worse) Sending our jobs to poor foreign countries is just wage slavery. An added misfortune of that is that far too often that means child labor. But all that isn't the worst of it. I will tell you what it is. Unfortunately most of you are too far gone to be anything other than accepting of it.

There are species of ant out there that evolved along with the practice of taking other ants as slaves. This has caused most of them, if not all of them, to be unable to survive without their slaves. At least one species can't even feed themselves without their slaves. So tell me, who is worst off. The masters or the slaves. At least the slaves can probably feed themselves.

Pretty much the same sort of thing is going on between the U.S. and China. The U.S. owes China anywhere from 300 billion to over 700 billion more each year. And it is quite possible that the U.S. doesn't have ANY secret military technology that China hasn't already stolen. Most of you are slaves of slaves of slaves and don't even know it. Or care.

No...slavery occurred when a bunch of lazy, unchristian plantation owners were too lazy to do the work themselves. So the lousy losers used fear and torture to ensure they had labor they didn't have to pay to make their profits for them. ThNkfully most, not all, but most Americans have figured out how bad of folk those plantation owners were. China is a different matter.

No...slavery occurred when a bunch of lazy, unchristian plantation owners were too lazy to do the work themselves. So the lousy losers used fear and torture to ensure they had labor they didn't have to pay to make their profits for them. ThNkfully most, not all, but most Americans have figured out how bad of folk those plantation owners were. China is a different matter.
Yep....liberals....

. You missed the entire reasoning behind the OP. Care to re-read and try again ?

. How is China's humanatarion record any different ?? Communism is dependent on a huge dependent citizenship, and quickly we are heading into the same direction sadly. Your justifications for China speaks volumes to your ideas of winners and losers based upon consumerism that pushes slave labor or cheap labor that rob's people of their freedoms and their dignity.

No, if you study history the majority of human beings have either been slaves or soldiers for your cookie cutter despot.

In fact, democracy was created by a bunch of slave owners in Greece. Slavery was the only way to make it work because that gave slave owners time to study and debate the issues themselves in order to give an informed vote.

Today, the slaves vote but have no time to study the issues nor are they educated to think critically. Today, the slaves are directed on how to vote by the media and the two party system.

• Banned

I already told you that even the bible promotes slavery. And even worse. That of course includes the new testament. So how can you call the southern plantation owners un-christian. And yes. China and the other foreign countries we send jobs to is a different matter. It is even worse!!! At least the Southern plantation owners had to look out for the feeding, clothing and whatever of their slaves. But with foreign wage slaves, the U.S. doesn't have to worry about it.

Slave owners were scum...utter scum. I do not recognize them as fellow Americans passed on. Anti lifers they were.

I want my slave reparations check goddamnit. Those Italian bastards in Rome enslaved my ancestors, with interest I'm owed about $150 million.

As to the OP, yes there are many forms of slavery in existence today. People really don't know what freedom feels like or is.

Slave owners were scum...utter scum. I do not recognize them as fellow Americans passed on. Anti lifers they were.

Maybe you should ask a negro what they think of them. Because without the Southern plantation owners, they wouldn't even be here.

Maybe you should ask them about being whipped and beaten and whipped and what they thought of that. Slave owners are a fat, big puss filled piump!le on american history. As a white american born citizen I call them scum. Utter lowlife scum.

Unfortunately, it is a fact of life. I am reminded of an old saying. "The more that things change, the more they stay the same." Even the bible promotes slavery. (And even worse) Sending our jobs to poor foreign countries is just wage slavery. An added misfortune of that is that far too often that means child labor. But all that isn't the worst of it. I will tell you what it is. Unfortunately most of you are too far gone to be anything other than accepting of it.

There are species of ant out there that evolved along with the practice of taking other ants as slaves. This has caused most of them, if not all of them, to be unable to survive without their slaves. At least one species can't even feed themselves without their slaves. So tell me, who is worst off. The masters or the slaves. At least the slaves can probably feed themselves.

Pretty much the same sort of thing is going on between the U.S. and China. The U.S. owes China anywhere from 300 billion to over 700 billion more each year. And it is quite possible that the U.S. doesn't have ANY secret military technology that China hasn't already stolen. Most of you are slaves of slaves of slaves and don't even know it. Or care.
I've often heard people point out that slave owning areas in the US were almost universally the poorest in the country. The economic explanation being that slavery devalued labor. Why would some one pay a decent wage to a free person when the labor could be done so much more cheaply with slave labor. A bit callous of a look at slavery but one more reason it is awful(not that we needed another reason).

Yep....liberals....

There was nothing liberal about slave owners. The liberals were the people who ultimately freed them.

. So you have issues with most of the world back then ? Look, it's time for people who are compassionate on the subject to put their actions where their mouth is, and rebuke all forms of slavery right now and back then. Now let me ask you this, if a man becomes a thief, and he is jailed for his crimes, and he is made to work off his debt owed to society, then is this not a form of enslavement until time is served, and do you think that it is wrong ??

Yep....liberals....

There was nothing liberal about slave owners. The liberals were the people who ultimately freed them.
Except, they were liberals.....

Nobody yet has been able to defend slavery. Slave owners were lazy for sure. They were cheapskates for sure. They did not believe in freedom. They were anti life.

Yep....liberals....

Except, they were liberals.....

Yes, the people who freed the slaves were very much liberals.

Nobody yet has been able to defend slavery. Slave owners were lazy for sure. They were cheapskates for sure. They did not believe in freedom. They were anti life.
. They were filthy rich just like your corporate CEO's are today who in some cases were practicing a form of economic enslavement, where the employees can't ever be empowered to pursue their dreams no matter how hard or how long they work.

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Another cockroach bites the dust.

Forum List

Back