what is it with this self hating jew?

I don't note any hatred toward himself.

Neither do I see any hatred directed at Jews.

What is it with YOU?

every bone in his body is against his body people, that is my conclusion

what is it with you?

jews need to support israel, they dont have to agree with the settlements, but thats a different issue

I don't note any hatred toward himself.

Neither do I see any hatred directed at Jews.

What is it with YOU?

Jews need to get their shit together. They come out of concentration camps from the "holocaust", then steal someone else's land and stick them into concentration camps.
Chomsky sounded a lot more relaxed than the interviewer who was getting her short and curlies in a knot.

wow, how do i debate stupidity?

the jews didnt steal anything, but your probably a left wing loon anyway

Jews need to get their shit together. They come out of concentration camps from the "holocaust", then steal someone else's land and stick them into concentration camps.
Chomsky sounded a lot more relaxed than the interviewer who was getting her short and curlies in a knot.

So tell me, O fat one, how did the Jews acquire Israel? On the open real estate market? They bought every arabs land? Or the arabs left on their own accord? What load of Big macs will you have for us?

I'll educate you o'douche bag.

A British colony was partitioned to them.

Then the mother fucking Arabs wouldn't let them have the little sliver of land so they sought to destroy them. The fuckers lost.

They have been trying the same thing for the last 62 years.

So don't come crying when these fuckers tried to wipeout a country, shoot at school buses, bomb bus and train stations, bomb pizza places and restaurants.

They are animals.

Class over scumbag.:clap2:

I bet your avatar makes you look much better than your actual looks douche bag.

I'll educate you o'douche bag.

A British colony was partitioned to them.

Then the mother fucking Arabs wouldn't let them have the little sliver of land so they sought to destroy them. The fuckers lost.

They have been trying the same thing for the last 62 years.

So don't come crying when these fuckers tried to wipeout a country, shoot at school buses, bomb bus and train stations, bomb pizza places and restaurants.

They are animals.

Class over scumbag.:clap2:

A British colony! :lol: Trying to prove my point?

You forgot to give some credit to the merrucans. :lol:

You already proved you are a moron.

As Dive stated the Arabs had judea and samara firm 1947-1967, and yet they didn't create a Palestinian state. Why not?

what he says is what is reasonable
To Hamas. Wow the guy is really intent on re-writing the words that came right out of the mouths of others and is on tape -but has the balls to say Derschowitz is the liar? LOL He only proves that nothing he says can be taken at face value -what a patsy.

As Dive stated the Arabs had judea and samara firm 1947-1967, and yet they didn't create a Palestinian state. Why not?

Because they didn't know white folks were going to come and steal their land right away after WWII. And since the jews were a european problem at the time...

you make this personal asshole? lets make it personal.

#1 the jews were given the land by the u.n. partition of 1948, they won some land also in the defensive wars.

you are a fucking idiot

and we were murdered, we didnt go to day camp as you make it sound

the arabs were told to leave their homes during the 1948 so the arabs could annihilate the jews.

you really should put on your nazi uniform, atleast you would be honest with yourself

So tell me, O fat one, how did the Jews acquire Israel? On the open real estate market? They bought every arabs land? Or the arabs left on their own accord? What load of Big macs will you have for us?

Forum List

Back