what is it with this self hating jew?

that guy is a fucking moron, I hope he doesnt reproduce. We dont need any more nazi jew haters

I'll educate you o'douche bag.

A British colony was partitioned to them.

Then the mother fucking Arabs wouldn't let them have the little sliver of land so they sought to destroy them. The fuckers lost.

They have been trying the same thing for the last 62 years.

So don't come crying when these fuckers tried to wipeout a country, shoot at school buses, bomb bus and train stations, bomb pizza places and restaurants.

They are animals.

Class over scumbag.:clap2:

white folks? wow, are you white? self hating basterd

the land wasnt stolen, the land was never owned by palestinians because palestine was an artificial creation of the romans

As Dive stated the Arabs had judea and samara firm 1947-1967, and yet they didn't create a Palestinian state. Why not?

Because they didn't know white folks were going to come and steal their land right away after WWII. And since the jews were a european problem at the time...

the land wasnt stolen, the land was never owned by palestinians because palestine was an artificial creation of the romans

An "artificial creation"?

Every country in the world is an artificial creation.

Chomsky just condemn the jewish apartheid regime.

Is Clinton a self-hating christian white because he condemned South-African Apartheid?

As Dive stated the Arabs had judea and samara firm 1947-1967, and yet they didn't create a Palestinian state. Why not?

Because they didn't know white folks were going to come and steal their land right away after WWII. And since the jews were a european problem at the time...

Because I'm white I should support every white person's move against the darkies? Man, you're more racist than you're fat. :lol:

So no arabs owned any of the land that the arabs were kicked off of to form Israel? And because that area might not have been run as a western style democracy, that gives the jews the right to boot them off their land and into concentration camps?
I think you might be arguing that the nazis were right to steal jewish houses, land and property and put them into camps, am I right?

Because I'm white I should support every white person's move against the darkies? Man, you're more racist than you're fat. :lol:

So no arabs owned any of the land that the arabs were kicked off of to form Israel? And because that area might not have been run as a western style democracy, that gives the jews the right to boot them off their land and into concentration camps?
I think you might be arguing that the nazis were right to steal jewish houses, land and property and put them into camps, am I right?

notwithstanding your lack of knowledge and clear bias, there are many reasons israel was estabished, but none of those reasons were the result of israel stealing land..

and in case no one told you, israel gave back gaza.... it was unfortunate that the terrorists of hamas took that as a sign of weakness and started using gaza as a staging area for missle attacks.

as for your disgusting comparison of israelis to nazis, i realize anti-semites like doing that because they think its chic and makes them look oh so fair mindedi, but really, its pathetic.

white folks? wow, are you

Your horns are well earned A shito

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtih-rOXXPw[/ame]

i dont get it
I've heard the designation, "self-hating Jew," many times before and I find it interesting because I've never heard it said in reference to any other ethnicity. I've never heard of a self-hating Catholic, a self-hating Muslim or a self-hating Bhuddist. Only self-hating Jew. Why is that?

Is it true that some Jews actually hate themselves? If so, can anyone explain this peculiar phenomenon?

I've heard Jews complain that everybody else hates them but imagine having that sense of awareness to deal with and also hating yourself, too? :eek:

Then the mother fucking Arabs wouldn't let them have the little sliver of land so they sought to destroy them. The fuckers lost.

So don't come crying when these fuckers tried to wipeout a country, shoot at school buses, bomb bus and train stations, bomb pizza places and restaurants.

They are animals.

Back in the early 1900s the British offered Theodor Herzl a place in colonial Africa (near Uganda) to establish a homeland but the Jews didn't want that. Why? Too many schwarz?

They insisted on moving to a place in the world where they knew they are despised. Why?

They are animals.

Back in the early 1900s the British offered Theodor Herzl a place in colonial Africa (near Uganda) to establish a homeland but the Jews didn't want that. Why? Too many schwarz?

They insisted on moving to a place in the world where they knew they are despised. Why?
Because it's the home of Judaism.

Can you really be this stupid? :confused:

They are animals.

if it were about the 'schvartz', israel wouldn't have taken in the falasha from ethiopia, would they?

its one thing to have an opinion about things, its another to make things up based on your own prejudices.

Good point. It was Israel that took in all those ethopians.

They are animals.

A British colony! :lol: Trying to prove my point?

You forgot to give some credit to the merrucans. :lol:
murknz :cuckoo:

[if it were about the 'schvartz', israel wouldn't have taken in the falasha from ethiopia, would they?
That is a mystery to me, considering that the Ethiopians lived in Israel under conditions of Jim Crow-type segregation. Ethiopians protest racial segregation - Israel News, Ynetnews
Rather peculiar generosity, wouldn't you say?

its one thing to have an opinion about things, its another to make things up based on your own prejudices.
I expressed a curiosity, not a biased fabrication. So maybe you can answer my question.

notwithstanding your lack of knowledge and clear bias, there are many reasons israel was estabished, but none of those reasons were the result of israel stealing land..

and in case no one told you, israel gave back gaza.... it was unfortunate that the terrorists of hamas took that as a sign of weakness and started using gaza as a staging area for missle attacks.

as for your disgusting comparison of israelis to nazis, i realize anti-semites like doing that because they think its chic and makes them look oh so fair mindedi, but really, its pathetic.

1-the UN has often called " israel" to withdraw from 67's Land.

2- Gaza was liberated by the military action of Hamas, all settlers locusts were moving!

Forum List

Back