what is it with this self hating jew?

He is almost amusing. Like a cat batting around a mouse.

notwithstanding your lack of knowledge and clear bias, there are many reasons israel was estabished, but none of those reasons were the result of israel stealing land..

and in case no one told you, israel gave back gaza.... it was unfortunate that the terrorists of hamas took that as a sign of weakness and started using gaza as a staging area for missle attacks.

as for your disgusting comparison of israelis to nazis, i realize anti-semites like doing that because they think its chic and makes them look oh so fair mindedi, but really, its pathetic.

1-the UN has often called " israel" to withdraw from 67's Land.

2- Gaza was liberated by the military action of Hamas, all settlers locusts were moving!

The UN calls for the Sudan to stop genociding Blacks and Christians, but an arrogant antisemite like you will ignore that. The UN called on the Taliban pre-9/11 to respect human rights, they refused, but you ignore that also!

Gaza was not liberated by any military actions, it was liberaled by an UNILATERAL action by Israel! But of course you twist that good grace deed by Israel, because your a dishonest coward!

1-UN never called what happened in Sudan a "genocid", you are pigheaded liar!, and actually Govt is negotiating with rebels.
2- zionist govt decided to move all settlements in Gaza and escape like pigs because they were unable to protect settlers there!
Hamas give them good lesson :eusa_shhh:

Israel rescued about 10,000 ethopians, black people.

Name a country that has done more than that?

It was stopped from rescuing more when the Arab countries pressured Sudan to not let more go.

Only reason they did that was because they considered them jews, nothing else. Jews aren't going around saving bumberclydes out of the goodness of their hearts. As a matter of fact, I don't remember Israelis helping in any non-jew disaster, ever.

Welcome to the ignore list fuck face, you will be in good company with Jos, PF Titmore, Sunni Man, Hister and Islam4fever

What's the matter doucher, you can't handle the truth? And that's that the fucking jews were responsible for 9/11, Osama bin Laden even said so himself that it was retaliation for what's going on in Palestine.
You don't have to like it, but that's a fact.

I am talking about NOW, not the 1950s.
Jordan is a monarchy so how does a woman vote there?
Syria is a dictatorship so how does a woman vote there?
Libya? Are you SERIOUS?? Ghadaffi is the dictator there.
Yemen? LOL
Sudan? LOL
Lebanon? LOL, they are under SYRIAN occupation.
Egypt and Iraq, they do and that is recently but they are a DEMOCRACY, which Saudis oppose so that proves my point.
A thorough understanding of the region is necessary to have an intelligent discussion.
The Uk , Canada, Australia, New Zealand, to name but a few are all ruled by a monarchy
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 2 but you knew that?

The monarchy has NO power in all of the countries you listed.
Are you comparing England to Jordan?:cuckoo:

Only reason they did that was because they considered them jews, nothing else. Jews aren't going around saving bumberclydes out of the goodness of their hearts. As a matter of fact, I don't remember Israelis helping in any non-jew disaster, ever.

Welcome to the ignore list fuck face, you will be in good company with Jos, PF Titmore, Sunni Man, Hister and Islam4fever

What's the matter doucher, you can't handle the truth? And that's that the fucking jews were responsible for 9/11, Osama bin Laden even said so himself that it was retaliation for what's going on in Palestine.

Ok, now Daveman negged me and said:" Wow, what a moron". Care to explain what's so moronic about this post?

A-Douche-Bag the people responsible for 911 were Al Qaida and the other arab terrorists. Your buddies that you support.

Terrorists don't control american foreign policy, other than by exterminating them.

Last edited:

A-Douche-Bag the people responsible for 911 were Al Qaida and the other arab terrorists. Your buddies that you support.

Terrorists don't control american foreign police, other than by exterminating them.
Wait till the Americans wake up to the fact that 9/11 was run and controlled by zionist's they will chase jou down the street:lol:

Last edited:
I don't note any hatred toward himself.

Neither do I see any hatred directed at Jews.

What is it with YOU?

Alan Dershowitz:

"In addition to distorting the record with regard to Finkelstein's scholarship Chomsky distorts the history of my criticism of him. It began when he endorsed a notorious neo-Nazi Holocaust denier named Robert Faurisson by writing an introduction to his book. He also legitimated his falsification of history by characterizing Faurisson's fabrications--he claimed that Hitler's gas chambers never existed and that the Holocaust "never took place"--as having been based on "extensive historical research". Chomsky also legitimated Holocaust denial by writing that he saw "no anti-Semitic implications in denial of the existence of gas chambers, or even denial of the Holocaust." Chomsky once told a group of people that he himself was "agnostic" on whether the Holocaust occurred. When professor Robert Nozick, who was part of the group, confronted Chomsky with this outrageous statement following a debate at Harvard Medical School, Chomsky shoved Nozick, saying, "How dare you quote an off-the-record remark I made to a small group at Princeton." He did not deny making the statement.

Chomsky then championed another anti-Semite, this time a Jewish one named Israel Shahak who has written that Jews worship the devil and that Israel is comparable to Nazi Germany. Shahak, like Chomsky, was a phony civil libertarian who believed in defending only the rights of the left, tried to hijack an Israeli human rights group.
Now Chomsky is once again championing an anti-Semite who has made a career out of rewriting the history of the Holocaust and denying the reality of Holocaust survivors. Chomsky and Finkelstein deserve each other. The DePaul community deserves better. Match Point [Noam Chomsky Vs. Alan Dershowitz on Norman Finkelstein] - Campus Watch

Ok, now Daveman negged me and said:" Wow, what a moron". Care to explain what's so moronic about this post?
If you have to ask, you'll never get it. Moron.

Terrorists don't control american foreign police, other than by exterminating them.
Wait till the Americans wake up to the fact that 9/11 was run and controlled by zionist's they will chase jou down the street:lol:
Normal people won't share your delusion.

I don't note any hatred toward himself.

Neither do I see any hatred directed at Jews.

What is it with YOU?

Alan Dershowitz:

"In addition to distorting the record with regard to Finkelstein's scholarship Chomsky distorts the history of my criticism of him. It began when he endorsed a notorious neo-Nazi Holocaust denier named Robert Faurisson by writing an introduction to his book. He also legitimated his falsification of history by characterizing Faurisson's fabrications--he claimed that Hitler's gas chambers never existed and that the Holocaust "never took place"--as having been based on "extensive historical research". Chomsky also legitimated Holocaust denial by writing that he saw "no anti-Semitic implications in denial of the existence of gas chambers, or even denial of the Holocaust." Chomsky once told a group of people that he himself was "agnostic" on whether the Holocaust occurred. When professor Robert Nozick, who was part of the group, confronted Chomsky with this outrageous statement following a debate at Harvard Medical School, Chomsky shoved Nozick, saying, "How dare you quote an off-the-record remark I made to a small group at Princeton." He did not deny making the statement.

Chomsky then championed another anti-Semite, this time a Jewish one named Israel Shahak who has written that Jews worship the devil and that Israel is comparable to Nazi Germany. Shahak, like Chomsky, was a phony civil libertarian who believed in defending only the rights of the left, tried to hijack an Israeli human rights group.
Now Chomsky is once again championing an anti-Semite who has made a career out of rewriting the history of the Holocaust and denying the reality of Holocaust survivors. Chomsky and Finkelstein deserve each other. The DePaul community deserves better. Match Point [Noam Chomsky Vs. Alan Dershowitz on Norman Finkelstein] - Campus Watch
Wow. Chomsky's an asshole.

except it would be a lie.

let me know when you tell the truth. :thup:

i sooooooo iove anti-semite loons.

By "responsible" I meant that because the jews stole Palestine with the help of the west, that al-qaeda retaliated with 9/11. Not that zionists planned and executed 9/11. I thought you were all at least smart enough to figure that out, boy, was I wrong.

Plus, this is just an observation from real footage of Osama calling it retaliation for Palestine, so if by repeating facts that makes me an anti-semite, then the term "anti-semite" has no more meaning because like I said, I'm not repeating a personal preference for whom I want to blame for 9/11, but just repeating what the guy responsible for 9/11 said his reasons were.

Last edited:
By "responsible" I meant that because the jews stole Palestine with the help of the west, that al-qaeda retaliated with 9/11. Not that zionists planned and executed 9/11. I thought you were all at least smart enough to figure that out, boy, was I wrong.

Plus, this is just an observation from real footage of Osama calling it retaliation for Palestine, so if by repeating facts that makes me an anti-semite, then the term "anti-semite" has no more meaning because like I said, I'm not repeating a personal preference for whom I want to blame for 9/11, but just repeating what the guy responsible for 9/11 said his reasons were.
So why didn't Al Qaeda attack targets in Israel, if Israel is responsible for Palestine?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought.

So why didn't Al Qaeda attack targets in Israel, if Israel is responsible for Palestine?

They know Israel is just a junior partner in crime, the US is the main supporter of Zionaziism...

Because Israel is locked down tighter than Queen Elizabeth's pussy. And they wanted to bring the war home to the merrucans who support the zionists.
You mean you're just finding this out now? Tell me dave, what did you think the reason was behind 9/11 anyways?

Forum List

Back