What if the next president of the United States was a Native American?

historycisalpin

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2014
CISALPINE
Would not this be the real revolution?

I think the real flag is not the stars and stripes, but this:

220px-_Flag_of_the_American_Indian_Movement_svg.png

What do you think?

Obviously an Indian, who descends from those lineages that lived on that territory long before the colonial invasions of the Europeans, which to all intents and purposes turn out to be still allochthones.

The fact of being born in America does not mean that you are descended from the Native Americans, in fact Trump is of Teutonic origin. His motherland is that, this is an incontrovertible fact.

The fact of being born in America does not mean that you are descended from the Native Americans, in fact Trump is of Teutonic origin. His motherland is that, this is an incontrovertible fact.
let me give you the definition of Native and American.
na·tive
[ˈnādiv]
NOUN
natives (plural noun)a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not:
"a native of America" ·
  1. American.
    • of or relating to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
    • of or relating to North or South America; of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.

more information...
    American | Define American at Dictionary.com
    www.dictionary.com/browse/american

I was born in America, have lived here all of my life, will surely die here, and whatever disposition is made of my mortal remains will be done here.

The same is true of all of my parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents. My nearest immigrant ancestors are great-great-grandparents, and I have at least one ancestral line that is known to have been in North America since some time in the 1600s.

If I am not a native American, then to what place am I native?

Yet the politically correct definition is this:

American native

/American native/

masculine noun

Descendant of the inhabitants of the American continent before the arrival of the Europeans; also adj ..
"a Native-American song"..

What she has posted is a definition that is biased and incorrect!

Mr. Trump was born in America, of parents who were citizens. Has he ever lived anywhere other than America? Has he held any citizenship other than American? How is he not a native American?

I was born in America, have lived here all of my life, will surely die here, and whatever disposition is made of my mortal remains will be done here.

The same is true of all of my parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents. My nearest immigrant ancestors are great-great-grandparents, and I have at least one ancestral line that is known to have been in North America since some time in the 1600s.

If I am not a native American, then to what place am I native?

In fact you are not a native American, but simply an American citizen for several generations.

You should be aware of this thing, especially the conscience.

Mr. Trump was born in America, of parents who were citizens. Has he ever lived anywhere other than America? Has he held any citizenship other than American? How is he not a native American?

American native

/American native/

masculine noun

Descendant of the inhabitants of the American continent before the arrival of the Europeans; also adj ..
"a Native-American song"..

Trump has Teutonic origins, regardless of whether he was born in American territory: It can not be called native coluni that originally descends from a completely different territory.

Yet the politically correct definition is this…

“Politically correct” is a synonym for bullsh••. That you admit to adhering to a “politically correct” definition tells us all that we need to know about your honesty and credibility, or lack thereof.

You are absolutely free to think of it as you wish, just as I am very free to consider such a term much more correct than that set out by another forumist.

Americans. born and bred, cant be native to anywhere, ya damn racists!

Forum List

Back