What If Republican and Democrat States Were Separate Countries?

RASTAMEN

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2016
The United States has been a united country ever since 1865. But what if for whatever reason today, the country split into 2 different countries along the lines of historically Republican and historically Democrat states? Watch to find out and leave your comments!

Heartland has the natural resources---oil & gas; and grows the food.

Bolshevik Assholes in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Philadelphia would freeze to death, if they didn't starve first. Banking and Finance would move out of New York, probably to Europe.

Mexico would finish its takeover of California and would annex it. Productive people in Silicon Valley would skedaddle, probably to Calgary in Canada.

Houston and New Orleans would become massive ports for the shipment of oil, gas, & food to the rest of the world, because rotting cities in the North and North East couldn't afford to buy it. Rioting and looting would make them basically uninhabitable.

Just think how much money the red states would make on road and fly-over tolls applied to blue staters.

Always fascinated to watch how the contards endlessly foam at the mouth at the idea of splitting up the United States and/or killing other Americans.

Trump voters......

Always fascinated to watch how the contards endlessly foam at the mouth at the idea of splitting up the United States and/or killing other Americans.

Trump voters......

California, a blue state, is currently running an active campaign to put a referendum for secession on the ballot. Hardly Trump voters.

Well the blue state nation would rank a lot higher on the worlds top education lists .

Trump voters......

Can you blame us? Imagine how great of a country this would be with no more liberals.

Heck, I see my state is red. So if Democrats had to move out of my state, my property value would double overnight. We could layoff half of our police officers and fire department personnel. We could empty most of our prisons.

Most businesses would move to lower taxed Republican states so our unemployment would be almost nothing. Then we could institute Loser Pays All for lawsuits. Welfare would only be for people that absolutely had no choice but to be on it, and we would all be safe because besides the huge reduction of crime, most everybody would own a gun.

Man it would be so good never to deal with liberals ever again.

Both sides would probably be fighting where to put the borders.

Trump voters......

California, a blue state, is currently running an active campaign to put a referendum for secession on the ballot. Hardly Trump voters.

And not one of the posters here all thrilled by the idea of splitting the United States is from California- Trumpster contards- one and all.

And that 'California Secession movement'- whose original leader was operating out of Russia- and now has settled there permanently- the guy who was not originally from California- and who left California?

No- California is not running an active campaign to secede- a few whackjobs very possibly funded by Russia- are. Just like there is a fringe movement in Texas to secede.

Always a few nutjobs who want the United States to stop being the United States.

LOL we would have invaded and crushed Dem states long ago, just for getting uppity.
In 1861 the South got uppity and declared war on America and the North simply whupped the South's ass; and Gen Grant even ass raped General Lee at Apoamatics and made him his bitch until the little dwarf died!!!!! Gen Sherman marched into Atlanta and allowed black soldiers to rape and bitch slap around all them Southern Hoes!!! Does the South want to see a repeat of their humiliation again???

Well the blue state nation would rank a lot higher on the worlds top education lists .

I call Bull-Shit on this....along with pretty much everything else you have to say.

Public education in Democratic run rotting cities in the North have become jokes. CORRUPT TEACHERS UNIONS. Nobody is getting educated there. And the colleges are nothing more than safe spaces snowflakes go to get brainwashed by Marxists.

Phoooey.

Trump voters......

Can you blame us? Imagine how great of a country this would be with no more liberals.

Heck, I see my state is red. So if Democrats had to move out of my state, my property value would double overnight. We could layoff half of our police officers and fire department personnel. We could empty most of our prisons.

Most businesses would move to lower taxed Republican states so our unemployment would be almost nothing. Then we could institute Loser Pays All for lawsuits. Welfare would only be for people that absolutely had no choice but to be on it, and we would all be safe because besides the huge reduction of crime, most everybody would own a gun.

Liberals would be over joyed not having to deal with failed conservative ideology and outdated conservative political jingoism.

Trump voters......

Liberals would be over joyed not having to deal with failed conservative ideology and outdated conservative political jingoism.

Good, let them. I'm ready to split this country in half anytime the liberals are ready. Two separate countries with two separate governments. Lower taxes, more personal responsibility, more liberty, much less government, many less laws.

Like I said, nothing would make me happier.

I think the demographics would shift in a hurry once the lines were drawn. You would have minorities currently living in the red states, make a bee line for the blue knowing the federal welfare dollars would be flowing deep and wide in the new blue country, and would shrink in the new red country.

LOL we would have invaded and crushed Dem states long ago, just for getting uppity.
In 1861 the South got uppity and declared war on America and the North simply whupped the South's ass; and Gen Grant even ass raped General Lee at Apoamatics and made him his bitch until the little dwarf died!!!!! Gen Sherman marched into Atlanta and allowed black soldiers to rape and bitch slap around all them Southern Hoes!!! Does the South want to see a repeat of their humiliation again???

LOL our invasion of San Francisco would be youtube gold! :muahaha:

Forum List

Back