What If Republican and Democrat States Were Separate Countries?

I think it would be great! Within 15 minutes, the New York Stock Exchange, would become the Nashville Stock Exchange. Commodity prices would rise instantly, as the coasts would starve. We could sell electricity to the coasts also, as at night, their solar energy would shut down, lolol!

We would have to build fences to keep out all the starving and unemployed hillbillies and rednecks. Many farm jobs are becoming automated. So they won't even have unskilled jobs in their own failing countries.

Please do. We would love to have fences and walls and robot machine gun turrets to keep you and everything that is festering in your sick little minds on your side of the border.

7987cdc1a55fc8122e9e8cd1f58e89ce--sci-fi-weapons-concept-weapons.jpg

We would have to build fences to keep out all the starving and unemployed hillbillies and rednecks. Many farm jobs are becoming automated. So they won't even have unskilled jobs in their own failing countries.

And that's exactly what would happen.

Hmmm. Not long ago you leftists told us that without illegals, our crops would rot. Now you are saying rednecks wouldn't have work because of automation?

Please do. We would love to have fences and walls and robot machine gun turrets to keep you and everything that is festering in your sick little minds on your side of the border.

Probably designed by a Democrat.

Republicans don't believe in education or science. Their engineering design is limited to a sharper pitch fork.

Always fascinated to watch how the contards endlessly foam at the mouth at the idea of splitting up the United States and/or killing other Americans.

Trump voters......

Can you blame us? Imagine how great of a country this would be with no more liberals.

Heck, I see my state is red. So if Democrats had to move out of my state, my property value would double overnight. We could layoff half of our police officers and fire department personnel. We could empty most of our prisons.

Most businesses would move to lower taxed Republican states so our unemployment would be almost nothing. Then we could institute Loser Pays All for lawsuits. Welfare would only be for people that absolutely had no choice but to be on it, and we would all be safe because besides the huge reduction of crime, most everybody would own a gun.

Man it would be so good never to deal with liberals ever again.
Liberals would be over joyed not having to deal with failed conservative ideology and outdated conservative political jingoism.

Good, let them. I'm ready to split this country in half anytime the liberals are ready. Two separate countries with two separate governments. Lower taxes, more personal responsibility, more liberty, much less government, many less laws.

Like I said, nothing would make me happier.

Second that! :clap:

Republicans don't believe in education or science. Their engineering design is limited to a sharper pitch fork.

How do Republicans not believe in education or science; because we don't believe it should be taxpayer funded?

I'd like to see....in case republican and democrat states were separate.....

I'd love to see all blue demrat states in complete bankruptcy ...like....lets say poor demrat Detroit.

I'd like to see that. :)

Sure we believe in education and science. Just not lefty indoctrination.

Republicans believe any formal education is indoctrination.

Republicans believe any formal education is indoctrination.

Nope. Just when it is indoctrination.

Obviously.

We need a third country for reasonable centrists. The ones that have not forgotten that the war of opposing ideas views fuels competition and forces both sides to come up with better ideas. Looking at only one side of an issue means that 50% of all solutions are completely disregarded. It is like only allowing a boxer the use of one hand against another with the use of both hands. The one handed boxer is going to get his ass kicked. Every one is so god blessed worried about being right, that we have forgotten what this is all about. To be a strong country we need viable solutions to real problems for the betterment of the lives of all. I have no problem at all with being proved wrong on any issue as long as a real solution to a real problem is derived. Every time I am wrong and proven so is an opprtunity for growth and a lesson to not make the same mistake again. Like it or not we need each other to carry on the American Dream. United we stand and divided we fall. I think we are better of with all living in the same country and instead of trying to win the ideology war we come up with real solutions to real problems with out the use of spin, bull shit, and blame.

Last edited:
Lets give it a try. Let California secede and become a separate independent country. Let them feed, house, and care for everyone who wants to live there. In six months it would be Venezuela------riots, no food, no police, anarchy. Liberalism doesn't work, folks. Never has, never will.

We need a third country for reasonable centrists. The ones that have not forgotten that the war of opposing ideas views fuels competition and forces both sides to come up with better ideas. Looking at only one side of an issue means that 50% of all solutions are completely disregarded. It is like only allowing a boxer the use of one hand against another with the use of both hands. The one handed boxer is going to get his ass kicked. Every one is so god blessed worried about being right, that we have forgotten what this is all about. To be a strong country we need viable solutions to real problems for the betterment of the lives of all. I have no problem at all with being proved wrong on any issue as long as a real solution to a real problem is derived. Every time I am wrong and proven so is an opprtunity for growth and a lesson to not make the same mistake again. Like it or not we need each other to carry on the American Dream. United we stand and divided we fall. I think we are better of with all living in the same country and instead of trying to win the ideology war we come up with real solutions to real problems with out the use of spin, bull shit, and blame.

The Left' primary political strategy is to frame EVERYTHING that republicans can as an Evul Attack on someone, ie racism, sexism, genderism, blah, blah, blah.

That completely shuts down any search for ideas. It is designed to prevent problems from being actually addressed.

Ignoring that fact is not being "Reasonable" it is lying to yourself.

We need a third country for reasonable centrists. The ones that have not forgotten that the war of opposing ideas views fuels competition and forces both sides to come up with better ideas.

There is not much in the center anymore.

On the right, the Tea Party people are fighting with the establishment and are winning on several levels. On the left, the US Communist Party supported their last three presidential candidates and heavily supported Uncle Bernie.

So where is the middle between constitutionalists and Communists?

Always fascinated to watch how the contards endlessly foam at the mouth at the idea of splitting up the United States and/or killing other Americans.

Trump voters......

For crying out loud it does seem to be an obsession!

Actually it almost never comes up.

You claim it is an obsession? When was the last time someone started a thread on the idea? From the right.

Trump voters......

Uh, Rastatard is a Communist, like you.

If you Communists split off, you would turn what you had into Venezuela in a couple of years.

Imagine California with no toilet paper.

The ensuing chaos just boggles the mind.

California, a blue state, is currently running an active campaign to put a referendum for secession on the ballot. Hardly Trump voters.

Secessionists in California are among YOUR fucked up ilk.....and their efforts are funded by your true leader, Russia's Putin.

The United States has been a united country ever since 1865. But what if for whatever reason today, the country split into 2 different countries along the lines of historically Republican and historically Democrat states? Watch to find out and leave your comments!

If that were to come true......we'd be talking about building that "beautiful wall" along the Mason-Dixon line.

Forum List

Back