What If Republican and Democrat States Were Separate Countries?

I like a secession thread if only for the fact that they show how conservatives are incapable of accurately assessing the aftermath of their plans.

Not sure any of these secessionist scumbags has even thought what it would mean to go from being part of the biggest economy in the world to a struggling new nation with an initially worthless currency that would be easy pickings by the world's big banks. Confederate bonds would never be anything but junk. An inflationary spiral and widespread poverty would be immediate and devastating. Think Zimbabwe.

Speculation is fun but the reality of the situation is that secession is not going to happen. It is illegal and any state legislature attempting it would be subject to arrest and imprisonment.

Well the blue state nation would rank a lot higher on the worlds top education lists .

I call Bull-Shit on this....along with pretty much everything else you have to say.

Public education in Democratic run rotting cities in the North have become jokes. CORRUPT TEACHERS UNIONS. Nobody is getting educated there. And the colleges are nothing more than safe spaces snowflakes go to get brainwashed by Marxists.

Phoooey.

Another meathead righty afraid of facts . Just look at a list of top ed systems . It's a sea of blue .

Well the blue state nation would rank a lot higher on the worlds top education lists .

I call Bull-Shit on this....along with pretty much everything else you have to say.

Public education in Democratic run rotting cities in the North have become jokes. CORRUPT TEACHERS UNIONS. Nobody is getting educated there. And the colleges are nothing more than safe spaces snowflakes go to get brainwashed by Marxists.

Phoooey.

Another meathead righty afraid of facts . Just look at a list of top ed systems . It's a sea of blue .

They even say so themselves. :lmao:

But one must consider the product, not the advertising.

Always fascinated to watch how the contards endlessly foam at the mouth at the idea of splitting up the United States and/or killing other Americans.

Trump voters......

California, a blue state, is currently running an active campaign to put a referendum for secession on the ballot. Hardly Trump voters.

And not one of the posters here all thrilled by the idea of splitting the United States is from California- Trumpster contards- one and all.

And that 'California Secession movement'- whose original leader was operating out of Russia- and now has settled there permanently- the guy who was not originally from California- and who left California?

No- California is not running an active campaign to secede- a few whackjobs very possibly funded by Russia- are. Just like there is a fringe movement in Texas to secede.

Always a few nutjobs who want the United States to stop being the United States.

More far left religious dogma from a far left drone troll!

Officials announce proposal that would establish California as separate nation

See how the far left will always run trolling debunked narratives that are not connected to reality?

Phoooey.

Your bogus list is prepared by the sea of blue foolish boy.

And, I notice you didn't try to deal with the issue of public education, grades 1 through 12, in rotting BLUE cities like Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore.

Both countries would be better off.

Disagree. Our side would have to build a huge Trump wall to keep the Democrats out. Once they go into default for borrowing so much money for all their social programs, all their prisons, all the police needed, socialized medical care, then they would have to deal with corporations leaving their side because of their 50% corporate tax, their 50% wealth tax, and 60% capital gains taxes, they would be trying to sneak into our side pretending they're Republicans.

Because we wouldn't have any liability issues, our fence would be electric.

Heartland has the natural resources---oil & gas; and grows the food.

Bolshevik Assholes in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Philadelphia would freeze to death, if they didn't starve first. Banking and Finance would move out of New York, probably to Europe.

Mexico would finish its takeover of California and would annex it. Productive people in Silicon Valley would skedaddle, probably to Calgary in Canada.

Houston and New Orleans would become massive ports for the shipment of oil, gas, & food to the rest of the world, because rotting cities in the North and North East couldn't afford to buy it. Rioting and looting would make them basically uninhabitable.

Stupid

I think the demographics would shift in a hurry once the lines were drawn. You would have minorities currently living in the red states, make a bee line for the blue knowing the federal welfare dollars would be flowing deep and wide in the new blue country, and would shrink in the new red country.

Yep. Much like the racial lines are currently drawn by parties, the Republican states would be mostly white. :ack-1:

Heartland has the natural resources---oil & gas; and grows the food.

Bolshevik Assholes in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Philadelphia would freeze to death, if they didn't starve first. Banking and Finance would move out of New York, probably to Europe.

Mexico would finish its takeover of California and would annex it. Productive people in Silicon Valley would skedaddle, probably to Calgary in Canada.

Houston and New Orleans would become massive ports for the shipment of oil, gas, & food to the rest of the world, because rotting cities in the North and North East couldn't afford to buy it. Rioting and looting would make them basically uninhabitable.

Stupid

I am constantly amazed that you retarded bolshevik numb-skull cocksuckers can't do better than this. Why, if that's all you've got, on a board designed for Discussion, would you bother with this elementary playground response, unless you are are uneducated, or a child, or a fool?

Even a Half-Wit would know to ignore my message, if he could do not better than you have.

I am sure it has something to do with the education you poor souls are getting in the Marxist run Blue States.

The United States has been a united country ever since 1865. But what if for whatever reason today, the country split into 2 different countries along the lines of historically Republican and historically Democrat states? Watch to find out and leave your comments!

Why do you want all those republican counties in your "blue states"?

Why not do this by county?

Because you don't want to be a collection of new england states and a bunch of slums?

Always fascinated to watch how the contards endlessly foam at the mouth at the idea of splitting up the United States and/or killing other Americans.

Trump voters......

Can you blame us? Imagine how great of a country this would be with no more liberals.

Heck, I see my state is red. So if Democrats had to move out of my state, my property value would double overnight. We could layoff half of our police officers and fire department personnel. We could empty most of our prisons.

Most businesses would move to lower taxed Republican states so our unemployment would be almost nothing. Then we could institute Loser Pays All for lawsuits. Welfare would only be for people that absolutely had no choice but to be on it, and we would all be safe because besides the huge reduction of crime, most everybody would own a gun.

Man it would be so good never to deal with liberals ever again.

Very good point about the prisons.

And why would the red states not want them? THey "know" there were just there because of "racism", right?

Trump voters......

Can you blame us? Imagine how great of a country this would be with no more liberals.

Heck, I see my state is red. So if Democrats had to move out of my state, my property value would double overnight. We could layoff half of our police officers and fire department personnel. We could empty most of our prisons.

Most businesses would move to lower taxed Republican states so our unemployment would be almost nothing. Then we could institute Loser Pays All for lawsuits. Welfare would only be for people that absolutely had no choice but to be on it, and we would all be safe because besides the huge reduction of crime, most everybody would own a gun.

Man it would be so good never to deal with liberals ever again.

Very good point about the prisons.

And why would the red states not want them? THey "know" there were just there because of "racism", right?

Leftists can complain all they want, but what they will never admit (at least to us) is that they can't do without conservatives to keep things in line. Deep down inside they know that if they could ever rid the country of conservatives, the country would fall apart in no time at all.

That's why they never leave the US. There are all kinds of liberal utopias where government takes care of everything for them. There is Cuba, North Korea, China, all kinds of places, but instead of leaving for one of those countries, they stay here and try to turn our country into one of theirs.

Trump voters......
You mean the way turds like you salivate at the thought of slaughtering Confederate Americans?

We would have to build fences to keep out all the starving and unemployed hillbillies and rednecks. Many farm jobs are becoming automated. So they won't even have unskilled jobs in their own failing countries.

And that's exactly what would happen.

Forum List

Back