What If Hamas were hiding in Israel?

U can stick ur small penis in her mouth… we need a moment of silence here
I will go for a small minute of silence...just before the deafening report from the Israeli cannons begin blasting Gaza to fucking bits, as it is the righteous path to strike vengeance in the name of Yaweh against the evil cretinous vermin of Allah who today slither through the Holy Land.

Still doesn’t give u the right to bomb the hospital moron!! What r u!!!! R u even educated or civilized to utter such crap!!!
if you are talking about what was reported erroneously in the media, you should educate yourself -- Israel didn't bomb a hospital.
If you are talking about the rules of war, then dual use facilities are viable targets. Doctors without borders | The Practical Guide to Humanitarian Law
If they’re under the hospital they should send ground invasion troops! Not bomb the hospital u insidious people!
Which is why Israel asked people to evacuate. Hamas is preventing that.

There appears to be a lot of Jew haters on this board, which appears to also be the case in the western world. Some of them are young, white mush-heads indoctrinated by Marxists. Some are vile and despicable anti-Semites from the sandy, magic-carpet-ride countries. All of it is disgusting. Evincing hate - true hate - against anyone is cancer. Yet, that is exactly what we are witnessing against the Jews today. I think what we are seeing is neo-Marxist revolutionaries using the hateful Jihadists to do their bidding. Just take "Queers for Palestine". The very notion of such a group, let alone whether they should be taken seriously, is a joke. It sounds like a Monty Python gag. But its not. They are serious. That is how stupid those people are.

Anti-Jew hate needs to be eradicated with extreme prejudice. The Muslims always play the victim card ("Oh no!! Look at all of out children who have been killed!!! Boo Hoo!!). Honestly, I care far more that Jews have been killed because in the grand scheme of things they are much more valuable to humanity than some swarthy, hate-filled muslims. Moreover, Jewish violence against Muslims is ALWAYS in defense of Israel AFTER they have been attacked by the Godless desert heathens.

What we have here, what fundamentally drives the anti-Jew sentiment when it comes to the swarthy, unwanted "Palestinian" people, is lie upon lie about the Jews. While I loathe the often made comparison between Hitler and some contemporary figure, I will say that there has been nobody and no group more closely aligned to Adolph than the Jihadists. There is, of course, a direct historical connection between the Nazis and Muslim Jew-hating nations (so much so that it is not false to refer to many in the Middle East as "IslamoNazis").

Jews are civilized, prosperous, and have clearly demonstrated their desire to live in peace. Muslims, especially Jihadists, are exactly the opposite of this. We have seen over the past 50 years how degenerate and violent they can be. It is not like the recently Hamas attack against Israel is the first time this has happened. Innocent Jews inside Israel have been targeted and murdered by radicalized "Palestinian" terrorists for decades. This is not new.

What is new is that the west is being brainwashed to see and alternative reality where Jews are evil. These are the neo-Marxist revolutionaries who are co-opting muslim hatred and terror for their own end; to wit: to destroy western institutions in order to bring about revolution. There is absolutely no other explanation for leftism to be embracing anti-Semitism.

There appears to be a lot of Jew haters on this board, which appears to also be the case in the western world. Some of them are young, white mush-heads indoctrinated by Marxists. Some are vile and despicable anti-Semites from the sandy, magic-carpet-ride countries. All of it is disgusting. Evincing hate - true hate - against anyone is cancer. Yet, that is exactly what we are witnessing against the Jews today. I think what we are seeing is neo-Marxist revolutionaries using the hateful Jihadists to do their bidding. Just take "Queers for Palestine". The very notion of such a group, let alone whether they should be taken seriously, is a joke. It sounds like a Monty Python gag. But its not. They are serious. That is how stupid those people are.

Anti-Jew hate needs to be eradicated with extreme prejudice. The Muslims always play the victim card ("Oh no!! Look at all of out children who have been killed!!! Boo Hoo!!). Honestly, I care far more that Jews have been killed because in the grand scheme of things they are much more valuable to humanity than some swarthy, hate-filled muslims. Moreover, Jewish violence against Muslims is ALWAYS in defense of Israel AFTER they have been attacked by the Godless desert heathens.

What we have here, what fundamentally drives the anti-Jew sentiment when it comes to the swarthy, unwanted "Palestinian" people, is lie upon lie about the Jews. While I loathe the often made comparison between Hitler and some contemporary figure, I will say that there has been nobody and no group more closely aligned to Adolph than the Jihadists. There is, of course, a direct historical connection between the Nazis and Muslim Jew-hating nations (so much so that it is not false to refer to many in the Middle East as "IslamoNazis").

Jews are civilized, prosperous, and have clearly demonstrated their desire to live in peace. Muslims, especially Jihadists, are exactly the opposite of this. We have seen over the past 50 years how degenerate and violent they can be. It is not like the recently Hamas attack against Israel is the first time this has happened. Innocent Jews inside Israel have been targeted and murdered by radicalized "Palestinian" terrorists for decades. This is not new.

What is new is that the west is being brainwashed to see and alternative reality where Jews are evil. These are the neo-Marxist revolutionaries who are co-opting muslim hatred and terror for their own end; to wit: to destroy western institutions in order to bring about revolution. There is absolutely no other explanation for leftism to be embracing anti-Semitism.
Some are paid trolls, more than a few angry minorities who lash out at anything that decent people support, and some Hamas supporting muzzle scum.

I actually admire the brilliance of James’ question, exposing pro Israel’s double standards and hypocrisy, leaving that pro-Israel guy sweating and stuttering!

If Hamas were hiding in Israel, would Israel use the same tactics they used with the Palestinians?? bombarding gaza and flattening it to the ground? Killing 8000 children, women and civilians??

Anyone has an answer? We’d LOVE to hear it 🤨

The question and the supposition by the guy in the video are irrelevant. Hamas wouldn’t be setting up weapons systems and hiding munitions inside buildings in Israel.

Still doesn’t give u the right to bomb the hospital moron!! What r u!!!! R u even educated or civilized to utter such crap!!!

If they’re under the hospital they should send ground invasion troops! Not bomb the hospital u insidious people!
Maybe the Hamas dogs shouldn’t have gone on a murderous killing spree…They knew this would happen, they wanted this to happen. That way they have wonderful propaganda to decimate to useful idiots like you…Now, do I feel bad for them? No…

I actually admire the brilliance of James’ question, exposing pro Israel’s double standards and hypocrisy, leaving that pro-Israel guy sweating and stuttering!

If Hamas were hiding in Israel, would Israel use the same tactics they used with the Palestinians?? bombarding gaza and flattening it to the ground? Killing 8000 children, women and civilians??

You're too dumb and bigoted to ask the obvious follow-up question, so I'll do it for you: why isn't Hamas hiding in Israel?

Any idea?

if you are talking about what was reported erroneously in the media, you should educate yourself -- Israel didn't bomb a hospital.
If you are talking about the rules of war, then dual use facilities are viable targets. Doctors without borders | The Practical Guide to Humanitarian Law

Which is why Israel asked people to evacuate. Hamas is preventing that.
Did you not bother to read your link?

In case of doubt concerning an object that is normally used for civilian purposes—such as a house or other dwelling, a place of worship, or a school—parties to a conflict must assume that the object in question is not being used for military purposes (API Art. 52.3). In order for the attack to be considered legitimate, it must be shown that it was indeed used for military purpose and that the civil destructions remain proportional.
Israel can't just claim Hamas is hiding behind these civilians. They have to be able to prove it or it is a war crime. And Israel can't say, "Well we warned them and told them to leave", that is irrelevant under international law and the civilians are under no obligation to leave. Finally, "proportional", when over half the casualties are women and children, and as far as I know, no concrete evidence of a single Hamas fighter being killed has been trotted out, the proportionality argument begins to seem well founded.

I mean come on, Israel has bombed Christain churches, NGO offices, and refugee camps.

The ICTY decided that the generally accepted definition was the one given by Article 52 of Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions. This definition has two elements: (1) the nature, location, purpose, or use of the goods must make an effective contribution to military action; and (2) their total or partial destruction, capture, or neutralization must offer a definite military advantage in the circumstances ruling at the time.

Now tell me, what was the "effective contribution to military advantage" that came about by bombing a refugee camp and maybe, just maybe, killing one Hamas commander?

Look, it is time we just stood up and called the radical right wing government of Israel out for what they are doing. It is called "blood lust". And make no mistake about it, their intention is not to kill all of Hamas, there intention is to remove all Palestinians from Gaza, and the West Bank for that matter, and control all the land from the "river to the sea". Hell, it is in the Likud party's charter.

I have no doubt that Israel knew of the attacks by Hamas beforehand. But hell, what is a thousand or so Jewish deaths when then can use that to justify ten times as many Palestinian deaths. Plus get the added benefit of distracting the population's attention away from their attempt to eliminate what little remains of Democracy within Israel. And the bonus benefit of distracting attention away from Bibi's criminal trials.

Finally, I fully expect all the uninformed dumbasses are going to attack me with the tired old antisemite charge. But know this, while I have no confidence whatsoever that American Jewish supporters will wake up and smell the coffee, I have the upmost confidence that it will be the Jewish population in Israel that will eventually demand an end to this fiasco, a bona-fide real attempt at a two-state solution, a removal of the settlements in West Bank, and a return to the secular government that was Israel at it's very founding.

Last edited:
If hamas were hiding in israel, israel could do their normal operations to rescue hostages. Unlike in gaza, where women and children run at them from every direction with bombs strapped to their waists. And mortar and rpg fire from all directions.

So the comparison and the article are both stupid.

It's a very stupid question. If, and there probably are, Hamas members or supporters in Israel ready to commit crimes against Jews, but because they cannot organize and build tunnels or stockpile tens of thousands of rockets, rooting them out would be a police matter not requiring the same measures necessary as in Gaza.

Forum List

Back