What If Hamas were hiding in Israel?

Cleopatra

Oct 31, 2023
I actually admire the brilliance of James’ question, exposing pro Israel’s double standards and hypocrisy, leaving that pro-Israel guy sweating and stuttering!

If Hamas were hiding in Israel, would Israel use the same tactics they used with the Palestinians?? bombarding gaza and flattening it to the ground? Killing 8000 children, women and civilians??

Anyone has an answer? We’d LOVE to hear it 🤨

I actually admire the brilliance of James’ question, exposing pro Israel’s double standards and hypocrisy, leaving that pro-Israel guy sweating and stuttering!

If Hamas were hiding in Israel, would Israel use the same tactics they used with the Palestinians?? bombarding gaza and flattening it to the ground? Killing 8000 children, women and civilians??

So, you mean if 80,000 Hamas fighters were hiding in Israel? I doubt they would go unnoticed. If there were a handful of Hamas hiding in Israel, then I doubt heavy munitions would be needed. It is really a stupid question.

Flattening what to the ground? a few buildings ? Stop repeating the Hamas Lie. Hamas also Lies about the numbers killed, just like they lied about the Hospital being hit by an Israelis missile. And there were not 500 people dead, when the Hamas rocket hit the parking lot.
Th edeath of Palestinians is greatly on the leaders of Iran, and you have nothing to say about their manipulation. Same goes for Hamas, who sacrifice the lives of their own people.

If is the most powerful word in the English language. If they did would they bring Palestinian Women and Children with them to hide behind?

After what they did, they will be hiding from Israel and it's agents for the rest of their lives because if they are found ....

So, you mean if 80,000 Hamas fighters were hiding in Israel? I doubt they would go unnoticed. If there were a handful of Hamas hiding in Israel, then I doubt heavy munitions would be needed. It is really a stupid question.
The only stupid thing here is ur logic!
So 80,000 Hamas “fighters” hiding in Gaza which is monitored 24/7 by highest techs and checkpoints; These include 49 checkpoints constantly staffed by Israeli forces or private security companies, 139 occasionally staffed checkpoints, 304 roadblocks, earth-mounds and road gates, and 73 earth walls, road barriers and trenches, still Israel couldn’t spot them however when they took hostages on Oct 9th, Israel spotted them right away? Smh…

The only stupid thing here is ur logic!
So 80,000 Hamas “fighters” hiding in Gaza which is monitored 24/7 by highest techs and checkpoints; These include 49 checkpoints constantly staffed by Israeli forces or private security companies, 139 occasionally staffed checkpoints, 304 roadblocks, earth-mounds and road gates, and 73 earth walls, road barriers and trenches, still Israel couldn’t spot them however when they took hostages on Oct 9th, Israel spotted them right away? Smh…
That was a rant. It was not logic.

Flattening what to the ground? a few buildings ? Stop repeating the Hamas Lie. Hamas also Lies about the numbers killed, just like they lied about the Hospital being hit by an Israelis missile. And there were not 500 people dead, when the Hamas rocket hit the parking lot.
Th edeath of Palestinians is greatly on the leaders of Iran, and you have nothing to say about their manipulation. Same goes for Hamas, who sacrifice the lives of their own people.
Lemme get this straight! You don’t want us to believe our US in field journalists, the videos and pictures we see and believe Israeli officials and their accomplices who hostages families don’t even trust nor believe??? What world u live at???

See a photo for the “few buildings”!!! How many human lives and destruction is ok for you freakin genocidal maniacs!!

Attachments

• IMG_3080.jpeg
    IMG_3080.jpeg
    307.1 KB · Views: 3

The question is moronic. Live in reality. Hamas attacked Israel on Oct 7, slaughtered 1400 civilians many of them slowly tortured. Israel declared war because they refuse to let that happen again. Hamas also KEEPS their civilians in areas that they know are prone to Israeli air strike.

Lemme get this straight! You don’t want us to believe our US in field journalists, the videos and pictures we see and believe Israeli officials and their accomplices who hostages families don’t even trust nor believe??? What world u live at???

See a photo for the “few buildings”!!! How many human lives and destruction is ok for you freakin genocidal maniacs!!

They strike building that have shown military activity, or firing from on Israel. They use targeted strikes and give civilians warning to leave the area, which they have done.

would their hiding include their amassing arms and hiding them in fortified underground bunkers? Would they be hiding in rooms under hospitals? Would they be firing rockets from local neighborhoods? The question is ridiculous.

The question is moronic. Live in reality. Hamas attacked Israel on Oct 7, slaughtered 1400 civilians many of them slowly tortured. Israel declared war because they refuse to let that happen again. Hamas also KEEPS their civilians in areas that they know are prone to Israeli air strike.
Slaughtered? PROPAGANDIST AlERT 🚨
Again shamelessly parroting those fibs omg u ppl unbearable!

Waky waky!

Forum List

Back