What I Have Learned

Today I learned never. to. trust. anyone. except. a. scant. few.
And I put heavy emphasis on SCANT.

Words of wisdom? Don't. Get. Involved. And. Never. Take. Sides.

Life is about relationships Gracie. Learn, heal and get back into life! Take care.

I have learned that when someone tells you that you're being selfish, its usually because you're not letting them have their own way… and this isn't political… just personal :)

what have you learned?

I've learned that in order to be tolerant you have to tolerate intolerance.

Then I've learned that the older I get, the less time and patience I have to be tolerant.

Another good one is...

Shit Happens. And it sure does, lol. Always watch where you step.:lol:

The last time someone told me I was selfish it was 1996. No lie. An angry family member. It was memorable because I hadn't been called that before that time either. I've learned to stay away from toxic people who like to make unfounded accusations and play manipulative games.

Last edited:
I have learned that opposing views can debate all day, into the nite, and into the next day - rinse and repeat - and the views people started with hardly budge at all.

Which makes political boards such as this public masturbatory exercises.

What did you think you were doing here, anyway?

Regards from Rosie

Interesting Perspective.. relating political views to masturbation

I just express my views but now we know what you're doing.

Last edited:
I've learned, much to my annoyance, that my mother was actually right about a great many things.

I've learned that it doesn't matter how many times I get knocked down, I always get up again.

I blame my mother.

Thump the tub.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc].[/ame]

I've learned that a Brontosaurus is small at one end, is much much bigger in the middle, and then small again at the other end.

Ahem.

I've learned that common sense for political views is in short supply for around 60% of the USMB.

I also learned, long ago that you can still be friends even if you disagree, if fact, it can be a lot of fun.

Forum List

Back