What I Have Learned

I have learned that when someone tells you that you're being selfish, its usually because you're not letting them have their own way… and this isn't political… just personal :)
Well, when it happens to me, that I am told that I'm being selfish, it's usually because I hog all the food.:D

hogging the food… bad. :)
I know, but I just can't help it. Mrs. Jughead makes all the good stuff when we have company, and she warns me ahead of time not to overdo it. I try, but what may seem like overdoing it to the average person, is merely a light appetizer for me.

I have learned that some people will go to the mat rather than own their own - and they have no idea that any time you make everything somebody else's fault, congratulations: You just rendered yourself powerless.

I've learned that some folks have the capacity to be nice even when they'd rather rip your throat out.

I learned that I can be nice to get close enough to the throat.........

That reminds me of the saying, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

I have learned that when someone tells you that you're being selfish, its usually because you're not letting them have their own way… and this isn't political… just personal :)

what have you learned?

I've learned that in order to be tolerant you have to tolerate intolerance.

not one person has ever changed another person's mind. It's never happened. It never will.

I learned a little one can solve a complex problem in there own little word's.

Today I learned never. to. trust. anyone. except. a. scant. few.
And I put heavy emphasis on SCANT.

Words of wisdom? Don't. Get. Involved. And. Never. Take. Sides.

I have learned that looking for common ground and minimizing ones ego creates less conflict with members of an opposing viewpoint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back