California: Land of Zero Income Earners

Where'd that comment come from?

I ran an installation of Synthetic Grass Turf, mostly Putting Greens.
I hired my stud HS football players to haul rock and lift heavy shit.
I paid them $15 an hour, back in the early 2000's.
Why did I pay them $15 per hour, because I gave some of the profit to them.
I made less, but still made money.
That worked for me and definitely for them.

DO you have a problem with my business model?
Oh so you didn't teach for 40 years as you boasted, eh? Which is it. Were you a landscaper or a teacher?

Where'd that comment come from?

I ran an installation of Synthetic Grass Turf, mostly Putting Greens.
I hired my stud HS football players to haul rock and lift heavy shit.
I paid them $15 an hour, back in the early 2000's.
Why did I pay them $15 per hour, because I gave some of the profit to them.
I made less, but still made money.
That worked for me and definitely for them.

DO you have a problem with my business model?

What a cheapskate. Why didn’t you pay them more?

Why are you objecting to me taking 15% of your income?

What a cheapskate. Why didn’t you pay them more?

Why are you objecting to me taking 15% of your income?
Winnie is a liar. He has been bragging about how he got rich off of the government dole as a teacher in WA for 40 years. Now he's a landscaping business. LOL, stinkin' democrats. I think he's Biden's sock.

Really, $15 an hour, 20 years ago.
You're reaching Bitch.

You’re angry and emotive. You could have given more and you decided not to.

It ridiculous how you insist you have an entitlement to take other people’s money but when it comes to wealth distribution, you want to be a money grubber and keep most for yourself.

It ridiculous how you insist you have an entitlement to take other people’s money but when it comes to wealth distribution, you want to be a money grubber and keep most for yourself.
His typical response when he has been called out. Profanity, lies and deflection.

Aren't you and your fellow RWI's the ones bitching about $15 per hour?
Yet when I pay $15 per hour, 20 yeas ago, you call me cheap.

This is exactly why you trump cult members get ZERO respect.

Aren't you and your fellow RWI's the ones bitching about $15 per hour?
Yet when I pay $15 per hour, 20 yeas ago, you call me cheap.

This is exactly why you trump cult members get ZERO respect.

I’m not bitching about $20 minimum wage. That might be coming from restaurant and fast food companies that are closing due to high costs.

I have no reason to blindly accept your tale of paying a worker $15 an hour.

I do have every reason to call out your laughable insistence that you have an entitlement to take other people’s money but an entitlement to be excepted from the very money grabbing you want to impose on others.

I do have every reason to call out your laughable insistence that you have an entitlement to take other people’s money but an entitlement to be except from the very money grabbing you want to impose on others.
LOLLOLL......this makes you think you are smart.
Read again moron.

I’m not bitching about $20 minimum wage. That might be coming from restaurant and fast food companies that are closing due to high costs.

I have no reason to blindly accept your tale of paying a worker $15 an hour.

I do have every reason to call out your laughable insistence that you have an entitlement to take other people’s money but an entitlement to be excepted from the very money grabbing you want to impose on others.
Precisely! Moronic leftists like Winco think businesses exist solely to dole out bennies to the rabble. But the sole aim for a business is PROFIT!!!! And the single largest hit to any bottom line is <drum roll, please> LABOR!!!! Cut labor costs, increase profit.

Precisely! Moronic leftists like Winco think businesses exist solely to dole out bennies to the rabble. But the sole aim for a business is PROFIT!!!! And the single largest hit to any bottom line is <drum roll, please> LABOR!!!! Cut labor costs, increase profit.
We get it.
You want to protect the RICH.
Fuck the employee, they deserve nothing.
LABOR, why should an employer cut his PROFIT for higher salaries.

Dear Lord, the RWI is so wrong.
Yet you bitch about homeless, but you certainly don't want to cut into those PROFITS.

We get it.
You want to protect the RICH.
Fuck the employee, they deserve nothing.
LABOR, why should an employer cut his PROFIT for higher salaries.

Dear Lord, the RWI is so wrong.
Yet you bitch about homeless, but you certainly don't want to cut into those PROFITS.
hey shit for brains, businesses don't exist to be social welfare agencies. We got too many of that. Taxes need to be cut and regulations repealed.

hey shit for brains, businesses don't exist to be social welfare agencies. We got too many of that. Taxes need to be cut and regulations repealed.
Then why do you bitch at Biden for the wealth gap?

LOLLOLLLLLOLLLL

What gave you that idea.
I support helping the poorer.
WTF is wrong with you.

If a restaurant owner is making Millions off his/her employees, Then Yes, I support paying them a higher salary.
How much money and time do you personally give each month helping the poor?

Oops.

Zero.

Oops.

Zero.
Oops.
I hope you accept this fact and don't call me a LIAR.
That is what real scum would do.

I lost my son to Cancer when he was 11.
We had so much Community Support during this terrible time.
He, my son, died on Christmas Day, 2005.

Since then, I have orchestrated over 30 Fundraisers, which was used to start a Memorial Foundation in the name of my Son.

Each year, myself, my wife, my friends, family, community members, and strangers have all donated to the fund.

I, and the Supporting Community, have rewarded over 30 Graduating Seniors with Scholarships, (Trade School and College) with $1,000 + rewards each and every year since 2006.

So, how about that.

Oops.

Zero.
Ooooops part 2.

We also, in connection with the Community, built a Community Center, a Center for the people in our Community that need Resources.
Resources in the form of Tax Help, Free Dental, Free Medical, PUD assistance, educational tutoring, after school food programs, after school daycare, Christmas Gift Program, etc.
There are Professional in my Community that give their time for the needy.

I wish you could be as generous as my Community.

Forum List

Back