What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't make any sense and it's just plain stupid sounding.

Deportations were way up prior to Trump - but they didn't seperate the kids from the parents unless there was suspician the "parent" wasn't the child's real parent. This new announced change is a departure.
The so-called "deportations" under Obama were not deportations. Generally, caught illegal aliens were given "catch & release". After their immediate release, they simply disappeared back into the population, and did not get separated from their family.

I’ll add....the illegal alien population grew by 2.5 million under the unAmerican Black dude with the unAmerican name.

its all a scam using the so call widdle children as RAY says .

Really? There is an actual valid reason for separating children from their parents?

Yes, it's called a deterrent.

Terrorizing children. People like you need to be shipped off to Guantanamo for the rest of your miserable lives.

Then send the parents to Gitmo instead of us, because it's the parents that are causing their children harm--not us.

Yes, this is terrible. I think I know of a solution though: If you have children, STF away from our borders.
God you people are stupid. Her point is about the kids who didn’t choose to be smuggled over the border.

You mean just like the children of incarcerated bank robbers...and how the piece of shit parents forfeited them to the system by way of their own actions?
So you’re equating bank robbers to people who want a better life for their children by crossing a border? God you’re fucking stupid.

I think illegals are far worse actually.
Federal criminality = Federal criminal
What else can I teach you Loon?

Right, in your crazy world illegal immigration is worse than murder.

Nope...just bank robbery.
Pay attention spinner.

Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump:
"If you are smuggling a child then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday at a law enforcement conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. "If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border."

Administration officials explained that the goal of the program is 100 percent prosecution of all who enter the U.S. illegally. When adults are prosecuted and jailed, their children will be separated from them, just as would happen for a U.S. citizen convicted and jailed.

Anguish at Southwest border as more immigrant children are separated from parents
The Trump administration's willingness to take children from their parents has raised concerns about how far authorities should go to stem unauthorized border crossings and what human cost is acceptable in the name of border security and immigration control.

"There is something terrible happening here that Americans would not support if they understood it," said F. Scott McCown, director of the Children’s Rights Clinic at the University of Texas at Austin School of Law.

I don't care how much you hate illegal immigrants this is EVIL. You are punishing the children. It's abhorrant and wrong and inexcusable. I hope they rot in hell for this. 700 children so far have been seperated from the only family they know and lost to our often incompetent and mismanaged child care system. I fail to see how any parent could support actions like these.

When parents are held for prosecution, their children are turned over to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, part of the Department of Health and Human Services. The children are then designated as "unaccompanied minors," and the government tries to connect them to family members who are already in the U.S. Until then, children wait in shelters or are sent to federally contracted foster homes, often without parents being told exactly where they are, immigration advocates said.

It may soon become even more difficult to place children with relatives. The Department of Homeland Security is proposing immigration checks be done on all people in a household who may take in these "unaccompanied" children, which means relatives who are undocumented may be less likely to come forward.

In the meantime, space in shelters and foster homes is limited; The Washington Post reported the administration plans to open facilities at military bases to house some of the separated children.

What makes it even worse is the fact that these children are being terrorized. This is terrorism to the hilt. The people involved need to be held accountable.

Let's see:

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun

1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "the fight against terrorism"

Yeah, it fits.

Haha...here we go with this crazy shit.
LefTard-
Good, patriotic, positive contributing, REAL American = Terrorist
Federal criminals / illegal wetbacks = AWESOME!

It's not just those crossing illegally. Many have legally sought asylum and are still separated. So, yeah, it's a policy of fear and intimidation.

Fuck your .0002%
Try to stay semi logical.

As C_Clayton_Jones has already pointed out, one is not guilty until they are convicted in the eyes of the law. Plus I doubt your percentages are backed up anyway.

its all a scam using the so call widdle children as RAY says .

Really? There is an actual valid reason for separating children from their parents?

Yes, it's called a deterrent.

Terrorizing children. People like you need to be shipped off to Guantanamo for the rest of your miserable lives.

Then send the parents to Gitmo instead of us, because it's the parents that are causing their children harm--not us.

No, if we are separating them then it's us.

That's a very good point. Also, it's not even people trying to enter illegally. Even those seeking asylum legally are being separated.

USA: Routine separation of asylum-seeking families violates international law
No, it's NOT a good point because due to Obama's catch & release scam (designed to gin up Democrat VOTES), the illegals never went to those hearings. In a typical California courtroom with 200 illegals scheduled to appear, you could hear a pin drop. Nobody there but the court officers.

PS - International law does not guide us. Obama said he was a citizen of the world. We are not that. We are AMERICAN citizens, subject to AMERICAN law.

That's a very good point. Also, it's not even people trying to enter illegally. Even those seeking asylum legally are being separated.

USA: Routine separation of asylum-seeking families violates international law
No, it's NOT a good point because due to Obama's catch & release scam (designed to gin up Democrat VOTES), the illegals never went to those hearings. In a typical California courtroom with 200 illegals scheduled to appear, you could hear a pin drop. Nobody there but the court officers.

Stay on topic, we are discussing the separation of families.

PS - International law does not guide us. Obama said he was a citizen of the world. We are not that. We are AMERICAN citizens, subject to AMERICAN law.

We are subject to international laws.

What makes it even worse is the fact that these children are being terrorized. This is terrorism to the hilt. The people involved need to be held accountable.

Let's see:

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun

1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Yeah, it fits.

LefTard-

It's not just those crossing illegally. Many have legally sought asylum and are still separated. So, yeah, it's a policy of fear and intimidation.

Fuck your .0002%

As C_Clayton_Jones has already pointed out, one is not guilty until they are convicted in the eyes of the law. Plus I doubt your percentages are backed up anyway.

Like Roy Moore?

Let's see:

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun

Yeah, it fits.

LefTard-

Fuck your .0002%

Like Roy Moore?

You're conflating public opinion with the law. Did you know that? I say 50/50 you may not have.

"If you are smuggling a child then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday at a law enforcement conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. "If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border."

Administration officials explained that the goal of the program is 100 percent prosecution of all who enter the U.S. illegally. When adults are prosecuted and jailed, their children will be separated from them, just as would happen for a U.S. citizen convicted and jailed.

Anguish at Southwest border as more immigrant children are separated from parents
The Trump administration's willingness to take children from their parents has raised concerns about how far authorities should go to stem unauthorized border crossings and what human cost is acceptable in the name of border security and immigration control.

"There is something terrible happening here that Americans would not support if they understood it," said F. Scott McCown, director of the Children’s Rights Clinic at the University of Texas at Austin School of Law.

I don't care how much you hate illegal immigrants this is EVIL. You are punishing the children. It's abhorrant and wrong and inexcusable. I hope they rot in hell for this. 700 children so far have been seperated from the only family they know and lost to our often incompetent and mismanaged child care system. I fail to see how any parent could support actions like these.

When parents are held for prosecution, their children are turned over to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, part of the Department of Health and Human Services. The children are then designated as "unaccompanied minors," and the government tries to connect them to family members who are already in the U.S. Until then, children wait in shelters or are sent to federally contracted foster homes, often without parents being told exactly where they are, immigration advocates said.

It may soon become even more difficult to place children with relatives. The Department of Homeland Security is proposing immigration checks be done on all people in a household who may take in these "unaccompanied" children, which means relatives who are undocumented may be less likely to come forward.

In the meantime, space in shelters and foster homes is limited; The Washington Post reported the administration plans to open facilities at military bases to house some of the separated children.
Republicans tend to lack basic empathy for things they don’t directly witness. They don’t have the emotional maturity or complexity of thought for such a thing. As a result, they don’t bother thinking about the well being of kids. They just know brown people have crossed the border and their GOP masters tell them it’s a bad thing.

The parents are responsible for anything that happens to the kids, they put them in the situation.

Republicans tend to lack basic empathy for things they don’t directly witness. They don’t have the emotional maturity or complexity of thought for such a thing. As a result, they don’t bother thinking about the well being of kids. They just know brown people have crossed the border and their GOP masters tell them it’s a bad thing.

The parents are responsible for anything that happens to the kids, they put them in the situation.

Using that logic we could murder the kids in their sleep and completely escape culpability. Your argument is weak.

Yes, this is terrible. I think I know of a solution though: If you have children, STF away from our borders.
God you people are stupid. Her point is about the kids who didn’t choose to be smuggled over the border.

You mean just like the children of incarcerated bank robbers...and how the piece of shit parents forfeited them to the system by way of their own actions?
So you’re equating bank robbers to people who want a better life for their children by crossing a border? God you’re fucking stupid.

I think illegals are far worse actually.
Federal criminality = Federal criminal
What else can I teach you Loon?
Perhaps you could teach yourself about basic human decency and the grey morality of the law. It’s not like you give a shit about Wall Street execs for going unpunished with their past corporate crime. You would rather whine about illegal immigration like a little bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back