I feel bad for immigrants.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
As we all know, or should know, the immigration process is horrible. Not only is the path to get to the US wrought with a myriad of dangers, such as rape, sex trafficking, and death, if they make it to the border they are sent to places like New York City where they hand you fliers saying to go elsewhere because it is too expensive to live there.

But the saddest part of all is, they will become Americans, i.e. Progressive democrats. They will learn that having an abortion is the right of passage, as their children, if they survive from the abortion mills, will be emersed in a society that teaches children that mutilating their genitals may be the answer to their emotional and psychological problems, as their parents will be ordered to support the process unless you want your child to kill themselves. And they will be emersed in a society where half the country is doing some sort of street drug, a society that will teach them that laziness is king, so why work because the government owes you a living. Their work ethic will be literally drugged out of them. And as the economy fails, they will have walked into a country that is becoming like the country they just left, only, their situation is now much worse. When I see immigrants pour over the border by the millions, it's like they are all entering a suicide machine.

1707328167656.png

As we all know, or should know, the immigration process is horrible. Not only is the path to get to the US wrought with a myriad of dangers, such as rape, sex trafficking, and death, if they make it to the border they are sent to places like New York City where they hand you fliers saying to go elsewhere because it is too expensive to live there.

But the saddest part of all is, they will become Americans, i.e. Progressive democrats. They will learn that having an abortion is the right of passage, as their children, if they survive from the abortion mills, will be emersed in a society that teaches children that mutilating their genitals may be the answer to their emotional and psychological problems, as their parents will be ordered to support the process unless you want your child to kill themselves. And they will be emersed in a society where half the country is doing some sort of street drug, a society that will teach them that laziness is king, so why work because the government owes you a living. Their work ethic will be literally drugged out of them. And as the economy fails, they will have walked into a country that is becoming like the country they just left, only, their situation is now much worse. When I see immigrants pour over the border by the millions, it's like they are all entering a suicide machine.

View attachment 898803
I feel ZERO SYMPATHY for these criminal illegal brown third worlders, even their children. They are all national security risks to our sovereignty.

I feel ZERO SYMPATHY for these criminal illegal brown third worlders, even their children. They are all national security risks to our sovereignty.
not all of them, but that is NOT the point

We don't know who these people are. Briben doesn't bother finding out, just lets them in. Why not? HE has armed security for life, along w/ many in the admin. How nice for them

Who is the leader who will care about US --Americans-- for a change?

And the smarter ones among us know the answer

:)
1707328618360.png

View attachment 898803
~~~~~~
I feel bad for the middle class Americans forced to pay for the illegal aliens being given mobile phones, housing and monetary assstance.
Where are these illegals getting money to buy scooters?

**********​

not all of them, but that is NOT the point

We don't know who these people are. Briben doesn't bother finding out, just lets them in. Why not? HE has armed security for life, along w/ many in the admin. How nice for them

Who is the leader who will care about US --Americans-- for a change?

And the smarter ones among us know the answer

:)
View attachment 898808
Exactly! Most of the immigrants are poor desperate pawns in the Democrat's power game. But there are criminals as we have seen, sex traffickers, drug smugglers and well funded young single men from China, Africa, Russia, and dozens of other hostile countries. That's what happens when you literally have NO IDEA who you are inviting into the country.

View attachment 898803
1707332166977.png

Exactly! Most of the immigrants are poor desperate pawns in the Democrat's power game. But there are criminals as we have seen, sex traffickers, drug smugglers and well funded young single men from China, Africa, Russia, and dozens of other hostile countries. That's what happens when you literally have NO IDEA who you are inviting into the country.
I thought you were going to say: when you have no idea what you're doing! LOL

same deal

Then again, the leftists know what they are doing. The destruction of the US is deliberate. Dementia man in chief is just a puppet of theirs

I feel sorry for immigrants.

I have no sympathy for illegals.
I don't either.

If that makes me sound un-Christian, as the libs here have said or implied

so be it. Christians believe in adhering to all the laws of their country (unless a certain law violates GOD's)

But a lot of people believe the law is what they say it is.... it's getting worse and worse.. trickle down lawlessness.. scary

Forum List

Back