Will former presidents finally have to speak up?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Former presidents historically have kept quiet once a new president is in office.

But watching Trump, I don't know. Is he driving them out into the open?

Remember during the election when Trump kept saying it's rigged, it's rigged? That was his first assault on our democracy.

Now during his Tennessee speech, he said Bush spent 7 trillion in Iraq.

And now, he's comparing Obama to Nixon in the way he keeps saying Obama tapped his phone and Obama planted a spy.

Will Obama and Bush and other presidents finally have to come out and slap that b@st@rd down? And if they do, what will Trump do? Right now, Trump is counting on them to stay quiet. What if they don't?

• Banned
There's also Carter, Bush Sr. and Clinton. That's 5.

let the old president pwicks say anything they like . I think that The TRUMP would relish the opportunity to get'er going DeanRD .

Carter has been praising Trump on NK, Bush Sr won't be around in a month and Clinton is hoping he won't have to visit the bitch in prison. 43 will stay quiet and no one give a shit what the mulatto messiah has to say. As for you, you should just STFU and buy a couple of more cases of butt hurt cream.

America voted and former presidents can shut their Goddamn mouths.

Ever come across a concept called "the right of free expression" there Pinkie Dim Dong?

No I thought not.

Ever come across a concept called "respect"....dumbass.

Ya mean like the way Pinky Dinky "respects" the First Amendment Dumbass?

Definitely not the way Big Ears "respected" the constitution...dumbass.

Ever come across a concept called "the right of free expression" there Pinkie Dim Dong?

No I thought not.

I'm looking at post 5, Dumbass. Suddenly you feel the urge to change the subject huh.

Pogo's Law makes yet another nickel. Clink.

Next please.

No I thought not.

I'm looking at post 5, Dumbass. Suddenly you feel the urge to change the subject huh.

Pogo's Law makes yet another nickel. Clink.

Next please.

Yeah, not seeing where I'm changing the subject, but hey, if you can't walk and chew gum at the same time,

Carter has been praising Trump on NK, Bush Sr won't be around in a month and Clinton is hoping he won't have to visit the bitch in prison. 43 will stay quiet and no one give a shit what the mulatto messiah has to say. As for you, you should just STFU and buy a couple of more cases of butt hurt cream.

That's ok...….3 of those 5 have one foot in the grave & the other on a banana peel. #'s 4 & 5, well who cares anyway.....but the OP can keep dreamin :thup:

No I thought not.

He has that same right...…...as well as you or I.....or did you forget that part?

Ah but "former presidents" do not. Or did you not read that part?

Kinda hard to miss since it's the first thing I quoted. Duh?

Interesting how two white-knighters wanna jump in because Pinky's too much of a Wimp to defend his own post.

No I thought not.

He has that same right...…...as well as you or I.....or did you forget that part?
Damn, you made platinum AND your ratings are over 100%
Bravo!!1:clap2::clap2::dance::goodposting::mm:

It's easy to do with the dumbwits around here :thup:

No I thought not.

Interesting how two white-knighters wanna jump in because Pinky's too much of a Wimp to defend his own post.

Not so fast slick...…..I didn't say anything about the Presidents rights of expression. Of course they have them.....just as you pointed out. But I was pointing out that so does DF have that same right, as well as you & I...….and the Presidents and everybody else too

No I thought not.

They can say whatever they want. But they HAD their turn and they blew it. Not a goddamn one qualified to judge the next.

No I thought not.

Not so fast slick...…..I didn't say anything about the Presidents rights of expression. Of course they have them.....just as you pointed out. But I was pointing out that so does DF have that same right, as well as you & I...….and the Presidents and everybody else too

You didn't but Pinky did. THAT'S WHO THE FUCK I WAS TALKING TO, get it?

:banghead:

Fucking reading comprehension is a lost art.

Forum List

Back