What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House?

Punch! / By Mark Ames

What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney.

The truth about the man with 33 wives -- and what that tells us about Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Much More: What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House? What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney | Belief | AlterNet

NOTE: It's a long, but interesting, read. Wingnuts should also enjoy it.

Absolutely No different than anyone else in the WH. Unless you are a Raging Left Wing Bigot.

Electing the wrong president can. Maybe 9/11 wouldn't have occured if Bush wasn't elected. The Arabs did say they did it because Bush's daddy set up an air base on sacred religious ground in Saudi Arabia.

We'll never know but elections DO have consequences and we have not been attacked in the last 3 and a half years.

And maybe monkeys will fly out of your ass. Huggy, they didnt decide to do it because Bush was president. And if you think liberals would have caught that, you're nuts. The USS Cole happened on Clinton's watch. It was an armed warship. wwaaaaaa, they didnt do it because of Bush, they were planning that for years, it didnt just happen.

Ya...ever since Bush one put the air base in Saudi Arabia... The Cole was not an attack inside the U S. I believe THAT is what I was talking about.

At the Invitation of the Suadi's fool. You make it sound like we conquered the Kingdom lol

And maybe monkeys will fly out of your ass. Huggy, they didnt decide to do it because Bush was president. And if you think liberals would have caught that, you're nuts. The USS Cole happened on Clinton's watch. It was an armed warship. wwaaaaaa, they didnt do it because of Bush, they were planning that for years, it didnt just happen.

Ya...ever since Bush one put the air base in Saudi Arabia... The Cole was not an attack inside the U S. I believe THAT is what I was talking about.

At the Invitation of the Suadi's fool. You make it sound like we conquered the Kingdom lol

In Bin Ladins mind ...we did.

Probably the same thing that would happen if we woke up with any Christian, Jew or Buddhist in the White House.

A big fat nothing--ok maybe a prayer service or some time out for meditiation. What did you think would happen?
I think the leftbats are afraid that legislation will be passed and regs written, to make them stockpile a bunch of ammo and non-perishable foodstuffs in their basements.

Damifiknow. :lol:

Probably the same thing that would happen if we woke up with any Christian, Jew or Buddhist in the White House.

A big fat nothing--ok maybe a prayer service or some time out for meditiation. What did you think would happen?
I think the leftbats are afraid that legislation will be passed and regs written, to make them stockpile a bunch of ammo and non-perishable foodstuffs in their basements.

My Chris Craft has no basement! I'm FUCKED! :eek:

What would I do if Mittens is elected? Seriously consider moving to Mexico.

If you would, then you might as well get going now, you bigoted fucking douchebag. We don't need unamerican shits like you no matter who wins the election. Get the fuck out, you don't deserve to be here.

Too bad you get no say in the matter. You could speed up my departure though. Come up here and throw down around twenty grand and I'll finish my boat and skeedadle right on down to Mexico tuit suite!

Just go to Ubama. You know how he loves giving out handouts. And just tell him your going to vote for him (lie).

My Chris Craft has no basement! I'm FUCKED! :eek:

Don't worry. You will have plenty of dead fish to eat down in Mexico.

If there had been an internet in 1962, I am sure, there would have been blogs/articles/assorted worries of "What Are We Going To Do With A Catholic In The White House?"

If a black can be elected president, I'm sure a Mormon can but it's not Romney's religion that's going to stop him. He panders to his conservative base, never misses a chance to criticize Obamacare which is patterned off of Romneycare, and thinks shouting I'm not Obama qualifies him to be president.

Why is that so different from obama who panders to who ever he's talking to at the moment, never misses a chance to blame Bush and jacks up the debt limit that he spoke against when he was campaigning for the job?

What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House?

Personally I'd get up. make a pot of coffee, eat breakfast..... maybe, piss, maybe take a dump, take a shower, shave, brush my teeth, play on the computer a bit and eventually go to work. I'm assuming your routine's a little different.

If there had been an internet in 1962, I am sure, there would have been blogs/articles/assorted worries of "What Are We Going To Do With A Catholic In The White House?"

Sure there would have been...Religious beliefs should never be a factor of a candidate...OR a POTUS...as long as they stay true to thier oath of office. Constituion matters.

Sure there would have been...Religious beliefs should never be a factor of a candidate...OR a POTUS...as long as they stay true to thier oath of office. Constituion matters.

And yet in some cases it seems even the left thinks it is perfectly ok to Fear people because of Religion.

If their Jewish they say we have worry they may be more Loyal to Israel than the US. Catholic they tell us the Pope will be running the show, Now they are telling us we will all be subject to the Laws of the LDS church if Romney wins.

However if a Muslim Runs in 2016 you better not ever question their loyalties or these same Libs will Attack you for being an Islamaphobic, Racists asshole.

The LDS has "scriptures"????.. You make me laugh longtime. Don't you mean more like "recent memos". Don't "scriptures" need to be ancient or something?

What would I do if Mittens is elected? Seriously consider moving to Mexico. I was going to anyway..I would finish restoring my 1958 32ft Chris Craft Commander .. and trailer it down to Zihuatanejo and spend the rest of my days chartering it out Marlin fishing. I would give no more thought to or faith in America.

Good to know you care so much about your country.

Good riddance.

If America is stupid enough to elect that asshat cult bishop to the White House you can have it. I'll wash my hands of it. At THAT point it will not be worth saving.
I'll gladly step up and organize a fundraiser to provide you with airfare to the Muslim country of your choice.

Good to know you care so much about your country.

Good riddance.

If America is stupid enough to elect that asshat cult bishop to the White House you can have it. I'll wash my hands of it. At THAT point it will not be worth saving.
I'll gladly step up and organize a fundraiser to provide you with airfare to the Muslim country of your choice.

That's the spirit! Let's concentrate on finishing up my boat instead. We could put some snappy title on the fund drive and GO FOR IT! I promise to invest all funds on getting my boat done and getting the hell out of here! The down turn in the economy really put the brakes on my exodus. A few thou would be greatly appreciated.!

That's the spirit! Let's concentrate on finishing up my boat instead. We could put some snappy title on the fund drive and GO FOR IT! I promise to invest all funds on getting my boat done and getting the hell out of here! The down turn in the economy really put the brakes on my exodus. A few thou would be greatly appreciated.!

Naaaaah, we'd put Fake ex Republican.....has a nice ring to it.

Naaaaah, we'd put Fake ex Republican.....has a nice ring to it.

Call it what you want if it gets me out on the ocean fishing for marlin off Zihuatanejo..

I'm easy to please like that.

Punch! / By Mark Ames

What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney.

The truth about the man with 33 wives -- and what that tells us about Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Much More: What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House? What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney | Belief | AlterNet

NOTE: It's a long, but interesting, read. Wingnuts should also enjoy it.

You're probably in favor of rounding all the Mormons up and putting them in a camp, eh Adolph?

I think you'd be happier in Yemen. No Mormons, Catholics, Methodists or Jews at all there. Mexico has a shit load of Catholics and abortion is illegal in most Mexican states.

Forum List

Back