What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House?

If I had choice of living next door to Jeremiah Wright or Mitt Romney, I certainly would pick Romney. If I lived next door to wright, I'd move in a heart beat out of fear. He has a black heart and talks about getting even from perceived greivences from decades ago. I'd rather live next doot to a man who see the country for a future it has.

Last edited:

A ‘Mormon in the WH’ isn’t the problem. The problem will be Bush retreads in the WH.

Yet you have no problem with Obama despite he doing all the things Bush did wrong times 100.

He did all the things wrong Bush did MINUS 10x; the death toll doesn't bother you I gather. 9/11, Iraq, Katrina, are nothing? As for Romney being President, I will wake up, look out at the sky, and be either a bit or too, cold, warm, or comfortable.

What happens is we will finally have gotten the Marxist out of office and maybe start saving the country from the progressives who want it destroyed like spoiled retarded children.

If there had been an internet in 1962, I am sure, there would have been blogs/articles/assorted worries of "What Are We Going To Do With A Catholic In The White House?"

By then JFK would have had two years to prove himself.

Besides, there has always been talk of shadiness in the 1960 election. Nixon just had more class than to ruin the nation over it.

You are right, of course! I meant to say 1960.

Punch! / By Mark Ames

What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney.

The truth about the man with 33 wives -- and what that tells us about Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Much More: What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House? What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney | Belief | AlterNet

NOTE: It's a long, but interesting, read. Wingnuts should also enjoy it.

We gain a chance at righting the fiscal ship. Slim to none as that MAY BE. It remains far better then NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.

Punch! / By Mark Ames

What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney.

The truth about the man with 33 wives -- and what that tells us about Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Much More: What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House? What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney | Belief | AlterNet

NOTE: It's a long, but interesting, read. Wingnuts should also enjoy it.

The ONLY surprise here is that it took Lakhota SO LONG to play his "Mormon" card.

We can all look forward to these other cards in Lakhota's "partial" deck:

1. The "Romney has bushy eyebrows" card.
2. The "Romney has too much money" card.
3. The "Romney is too white" card.
4. The "Romney doesn't golf" card.
5. The "Romney was never a U.S Senator" card.
6. The "Romney never served in the military" card.
7. The "Romney wears designer suits" card.
8. The "Romney's kids are all spoiled brats" card.
9. The "Romney should change his name to Marack Robama" card.
10. The "Romney is out of touch with people like Lakhota" card.

What church is worse, one that teaches you to hate white people or the church of Mormon? Who would you want to be living next door to you, the religious guy that hates you because you're white or the religious guy.

I guess that would depend on whether you are black or white. If I were black, I would probably not pick the church that taught that black people were the cursed descendants of one of the sons of Noah, and were not even allowed to be members until recently.

I might choose to be a member of the church that recognized the past and present injustices this country perpetrated against the black people and fought for equal rights. (which doesn't mean that they are taught to hate white people)

Since neither church ever banned black members from joining, your post is quite nonsensical.

I was mistaken in saying that the LDS Church did not allow black membership. They could join, but until 1978 they couldn't be a part of the priesthood. An organization with institutional racism is not going to attract many adherents from minority races.

“I’m not familiar with precisely what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was." - Mitt Romney

Does anyone really want Mitt Romney answering the phone in the White House at 3 am???

If we wake up and Romney is the President elect, our national nightmare will be over and the dark cloud over our nation will fade away.

The article is a load of horseshit as for what I will do if I wake up and Romney is President I will get up get ready and go to work. And long before the election takes place I strongly suggest some of you get back on your medication asap.

The article is a load of horseshit as for what I will do if I wake up and Romney is President I will get up get ready and go to work. And long before the election takes place I strongly suggest some of you get back on your medication asap.
What do you expect from hard leftist fruitcake sites like Alternut.

Is that all you got?

What do you expect from hard leftist fruitcake sites like Alternut.

Is that all you got?

It was a fitting reposne to any moonbat citing Alternet.... what next? Huff 'n Puff post? MSNBC?

:lol:

Forum List

Back