What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House?

Punch! / By Mark Ames

What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney.

The truth about the man with 33 wives -- and what that tells us about Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Much More: What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House? What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney | Belief | AlterNet

NOTE: It's a long, but interesting, read. Wingnuts should also enjoy it.

Yep. It was written by a wingnut.

Lmao now were getting the if Romney is elected I'm leaving the country bullshit well I say to all of you what I said to those who said they would leave if Bush was reelected in 2004 don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. A side note as far as I know no one who claimed they would leave if Bush was reelected actually did very disappointing so if your going to make this claim please stand by your convictions.

Punch! / By Mark Ames

What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney.

The truth about the man with 33 wives -- and what that tells us about Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Much More: What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House? What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney | Belief | AlterNet

NOTE: It's a long, but interesting, read. Wingnuts should also enjoy it.

Uh.....the budget gets balanced.

The welfare program gets overhauled.......

Ya maybe...but they damn sure won't be running the country. I love the people in Mexico.. They are not evil like Mormans and NewRepublicans. They are simple, generous and thankful of what they have.... Not greedy over-reaching assholes pushing thier fucked up fantasies on others.

If they were grateful for what they have, they would not be chasing their fantasies and coming here for more.

Do you know what percentage of Mexico's GDP is remittances? 2.1 percent. That's more than they take in from tourists like you.

Ya maybe...but they damn sure won't be running the country. I love the people in Mexico.. They are not evil like Mormans and NewRepublicans. They are simple, generous and thankful of what they have.... Not greedy over-reaching assholes pushing thier fucked up fantasies on others.

I hate to see you leave, I will miss the cool music you always post in your thread, can I take it over for you when you are gone?

Why does the left post this increasingly bigoted anti-Christian stuff? Don't they know it makes their pitiful political position look ridiculous? Maybe hatred trumps common sense. The author of the article, Mark Ames isn't an expert in Christian religions, by all accounts including liberals and Wiki, Ames is a nut case whack job pervert living in Russia.

Pure bunk....

I am LDS and I think I am going to take this to Sunday School tomorrow where we will get a huge laugh out of it.

It is no wonder you can't trust anything you read these days.

This is from Mormon Scripture:

We believe that all men are bound to sustain and uphold the respective governments in which they reside, while protected in their inherent and inalienable rights by the laws of such governments; and that sedition and rebellion are unbecoming every citizen thus protected, and should be punished accordingly; and that all governments have a right to enact such laws as in their own judgments are best calculated to secure the public interest; at the same time, however, holding sacred the freedom of conscience.

Much of the Book of Mormon is about government.

This article is to funny.

The LDS has "scriptures"????.. You make me laugh longtime. Don't you mean more like "recent memos". Don't "scriptures" need to be ancient or something?

What would I do if Mittens is elected? Seriously consider moving to Mexico. I was going to anyway..I would finish restoring my 1958 32ft Chris Craft Commander .. and trailer it down to Zihuatanejo and spend the rest of my days chartering it out Marlin fishing. I would give no more thought to or faith in America.

Cut and Run. Great plan. Bye... :D Bye-Bye..... The Cartel's are going to love opening up the throttles on that baby. ;)

I hate to see you leave, I will miss the cool music you always post in your thread, can I take it over for you when you are gone?

They have internet in Mexico. :lol: I'll be posting pics of beautiful beaches, big margauritas and 800 lb marlins.. I was planning to go there eventually ...It will just speed up the proccess if a fuckin Morman is running things here.

What would I do if Mittens is elected? Seriously consider moving to Mexico.

If you would, then you might as well get going now, you bigoted fucking douchebag. We don't need unamerican shits like you no matter who wins the election. Get the fuck out, you don't deserve to be here.

It's better than waking up with a white hating, racist church going fucker who hates everything about the constitution he swore to uphold.

They have internet in Mexico. :lol: I'll be posting pics of beautiful beaches, big margauritas and 800 lb marlins.. I was planning to go there eventually ...It will just speed up the proccess if a fuckin Morman is running things here.

I don't think they have Internet in their prisons Huggy. Bad plan. ;)

What church is worse, one that teaches you to hate white people or the church of Mormon? Who would you want to be living next door to you, the religious guy that hates you because you're white or the religious guy.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Look at the bright side Intense, he might instead get shot full of holes from some stray drug war bullets and not need to sit in prison.

Pure bunk....

I am LDS and I think I am going to take this to Sunday School tomorrow where we will get a huge laugh out of it.

It is no wonder you can't trust anything you read these days.

This is from Mormon Scripture:

We believe that all men are bound to sustain and uphold the respective governments in which they reside, while protected in their inherent and inalienable rights by the laws of such governments; and that sedition and rebellion are unbecoming every citizen thus protected, and should be punished accordingly; and that all governments have a right to enact such laws as in their own judgments are best calculated to secure the public interest; at the same time, however, holding sacred the freedom of conscience.

Much of the Book of Mormon is about government.

This article is to funny.

The LDS has "scriptures"????.. You make me laugh longtime. Don't you mean more like "recent memos". Don't "scriptures" need to be ancient or something?

What would I do if Mittens is elected? Seriously consider moving to Mexico. I was going to anyway..I would finish restoring my 1958 32ft Chris Craft Commander .. and trailer it down to Zihuatanejo and spend the rest of my days chartering it out Marlin fishing. I would give no more thought to or faith in America.

Cut and Run. Great plan. Bye... :D Bye-Bye..... The Cartel's are going to love opening up the throttles on that baby. ;)

Naw... The boat only has about a 600 nm range. It wouldn't be very useful as a drug running boat. Zihuatenejo is almost as far South as Acapulco. Nobody's gonna take HUGGY's Chris Craft.

Why would I go to prison? I get along in Mexico just fine. Hey I've been planning this for about ten years since I got the boat. Built the trailer already.. just need a bunch more work on the boat and trailer and I'm outta here. Already been to Zihuatanejo and checked out the commercial fishing scene. It is really a great life down there. I can't wait to go. Just need a few thou more for boat repairs ...add another axle on the trailer.. Buy a big tow truck..

Forum List

Back