What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House?

Punch! / By Mark Ames

What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney.

The truth about the man with 33 wives -- and what that tells us about Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Much More: What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House? What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney | Belief | AlterNet

NOTE: It's a long, but interesting, read. Wingnuts should also enjoy it.

What happens is we lead an exponentially better life in an exponentially better country than we did when we woke up in early 2009 with a radical Marxist in the White House.

The LDS has "scriptures"????.. You make me laugh longtime. Don't you mean more like "recent memos". Don't "scriptures" need to be ancient or something?

What would I do if Mittens is elected? Seriously consider moving to Mexico. I was going to anyway..I would finish restoring my 1958 32ft Chris Craft Commander .. and trailer it down to Zihuatanejo and spend the rest of my days chartering it out Marlin fishing. I would give no more thought to or faith in America.

Good to know you care so much about your country.

Good riddance.

If America is stupid enough to elect that asshat cult bishop to the White House you can have it. I'll wash my hands of it. At THAT point it will not be worth saving.

Sort of like the Muslim cult member we have in there now.

Pure bunk....

I am LDS and I think I am going to take this to Sunday School tomorrow where we will get a huge laugh out of it.

It is no wonder you can't trust anything you read these days.

This is from Mormon Scripture:

We believe that all men are bound to sustain and uphold the respective governments in which they reside, while protected in their inherent and inalienable rights by the laws of such governments; and that sedition and rebellion are unbecoming every citizen thus protected, and should be punished accordingly; and that all governments have a right to enact such laws as in their own judgments are best calculated to secure the public interest; at the same time, however, holding sacred the freedom of conscience.

Much of the Book of Mormon is about government.

This article is to funny.

The LDS has "scriptures"????.. You make me laugh longtime. Don't you mean more like "recent memos". Don't "scriptures" need to be ancient or something?

What would I do if Mittens is elected? Seriously consider moving to Mexico. I was going to anyway..I would finish restoring my 1958 32ft Chris Craft Commander .. and trailer it down to Zihuatanejo and spend the rest of my days chartering it out Marlin fishing. I would give no more thought to or faith in America.

Don't let Texas kick you in the ass on your way out.

Well I think we'll all have to mary 10 women, that's what's gonna happen! Lokota do you really believe the bullshit you post?
And what does this have to do with Joseph Smith? He's dead, he cant hurt you.

Well I think we'll all have to mary 10 women, that's what's gonna happen! Lokota do you really believe the bullshit you post?

Electing the wrong president can. Maybe 9/11 wouldn't have occured if Bush wasn't elected. The Arabs did say they did it because Bush's daddy set up an air base on sacred religious ground in Saudi Arabia.

We'll never know but elections DO have consequences and we have not been attacked in the last 3 and a half years.

Punch! / By Mark Ames

What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney.

The truth about the man with 33 wives -- and what that tells us about Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Much More: What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House? What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney | Belief | AlterNet

NOTE: It's a long, but interesting, read. Wingnuts should also enjoy it.

One thing's for certain..... A Mormon President will respect Christian, Jewish, or Muslim symbols and not demand that they be covered up when he speaks in the vicinity.

CaféAuLait;5503543 said:

Scripture simply means "religious text", no where does it say they must be ancient. BTW there are a few million Mormon's in Mexico, maybe you will run into a few. :eusa_whistle:

Ya maybe...but they damn sure won't be running the country. I love the people in Mexico.. They are not evil like Mormans and NewRepublicans. They are simple, generous and thankful of what they have.... Not greedy over-reaching assholes pushing thier fucked up fantasies on others.

Just be careful done there. Maybe bring a gun along. If you can't get one maybe Holder and Obama can get you one.

CaféAuLait;5503543 said:
Scripture simply means "religious text", no where does it say they must be ancient. BTW there are a few million Mormon's in Mexico, maybe you will run into a few. :eusa_whistle:

Ya maybe...but they damn sure won't be running the country. I love the people in Mexico.. They are not evil like Mormans and NewRepublicans. They are simple, generous and thankful of what they have.... Not greedy over-reaching assholes pushing thier fucked up fantasies on others.

Just be careful done there. Maybe bring a gun along. If you can't get one maybe Holder and Obama can get you one.

I am a "mechanic". I always have the right tools for the job. I wouldn't have anything to do with Holder or Obama. I don't trust politicians. But...If the money was right???? Who knows? :lol:

What would I do if Mittens is elected? Seriously consider moving to Mexico.

If you would, then you might as well get going now, you bigoted fucking douchebag. We don't need unamerican shits like you no matter who wins the election. Get the fuck out, you don't deserve to be here.

And do us a favor. Take Ubama with you. Sounds like you two will get along just fine.

What would I do if Mittens is elected? Seriously consider moving to Mexico.

If you would, then you might as well get going now, you bigoted fucking douchebag. We don't need unamerican shits like you no matter who wins the election. Get the fuck out, you don't deserve to be here.

Too bad you get no say in the matter. You could speed up my departure though. Come up here and throw down around twenty grand and I'll finish my boat and skeedadle right on down to Mexico tuit suite!

I'm gonna begin celebrating Mitt's victory by tuning into Morning Joe on Nov. 7 to watch all those flaming liberals lose their minds, live on national TV!!!

And hopefully Mika won't be so distraught she can't show up that day.

Good to know you care so much about your country.

Good riddance.

Oh if Mittens is elected you won't give my leaving a second thought. You Mormans will be so busy strealing everything that isn't tied down you won't have any time to ponder my future. :lol: Believe me...I'll be in better company with Mexican drug lords..at least THEY are not trying to pretend they are something they are not.

Well just do as they tell you to do. They really don't like ones living off of them for nothing. They make you work for them. And the pay really isn't that good. So bring plenty of soda/beer and make sure you hide it when you get there.

CaféAuLait;5503473 said:

How about that I recall reading how many upset at Kennedy's Catholic faith. Believing that Kennedy would give power to the Pope and the Catholic Church among many other things.

It's a VERY good thing he didn't do that, isn't it?
We have a Constitution, but that didn't keep bigots from being bigots then and it's not keeping bigots from being bigots now, either.

Gotta love the bigots, eh? They can never change.

Electing the wrong president can. Maybe 9/11 wouldn't have occured if Bush wasn't elected. The Arabs did say they did it because Bush's daddy set up an air base on sacred religious ground in Saudi Arabia.

We'll never know but elections DO have consequences and we have not been attacked in the last 3 and a half years.

And maybe monkeys will fly out of your ass. Huggy, they didnt decide to do it because Bush was president. And if you think liberals would have caught that, you're nuts. The USS Cole happened on Clinton's watch. It was an armed warship. wwaaaaaa, they didnt do it because of Bush, they were planning that for years, it didnt just happen.

Probably the same thing that would happen if we woke up with any Christian, Jew or Buddhist in the White House.

A big fat nothing--ok maybe a prayer service or some time out for meditiation. What did you think would happen?

And maybe monkeys will fly out of your ass. Huggy, they didnt decide to do it because Bush was president. And if you think liberals would have caught that, you're nuts. The USS Cole happened on Clinton's watch. It was an armed warship. wwaaaaaa, they didnt do it because of Bush, they were planning that for years, it didnt just happen.

Ya...ever since Bush one put the air base in Saudi Arabia... The Cole was not an attack inside the U S. I believe THAT is what I was talking about.

Forum List

Back