What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House?

They have internet in Mexico. :lol: I'll be posting pics of beautiful beaches, big margauritas and 800 lb marlins.. I was planning to go there eventually ...It will just speed up the proccess if a fuckin Morman is running things here.

I don't think they have Internet in their prisons Huggy. Bad plan. ;)

Look at the bright side Intense, he might instead get shot full of holes from some stray drug war bullets and not need to sit in prison.

A guy can get "shot full of holes" here in Seattle. Christ onna Cracker I was shot at here at the motel last year right through my third story window.

We'll pick up our paper and read that Holder was given a Presidential pardon, the day before.

Look at the bright side Intense, he might instead get shot full of holes from some stray drug war bullets and not need to sit in prison.

A guy can get "shot full of holes" here in Seattle. Christ onna Cracker I was shot at here at the motel last year right through my third story window.
Ouch. That sucks.

Punch! / By Mark Ames

What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney.

The truth about the man with 33 wives -- and what that tells us about Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Much More: What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House? What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney | Belief | AlterNet

NOTE: It's a long, but interesting, read. Wingnuts should also enjoy it.

You know, this was reminding me of something that I just couldn't put my finger on, and then it hit me.

220px-Guess_Who%27s_Coming_to_Dinner_poster.jpg

The drug cartels run Mexico man. Sure you can get in the way of some stray shot in Seattle, your chances improving if you're in a bad spot, but overall your chances of getting caught in some cross fire in Mexico are like 100 times greater.

I like Mexico too, but go there and live? Not a chance. I wouldn't even visit there any more. Not until they get this drug cartel business under control.

Pure bunk....

I am LDS and I think I am going to take this to Sunday School tomorrow where we will get a huge laugh out of it.

It is no wonder you can't trust anything you read these days.

This is from Mormon Scripture:

We believe that all men are bound to sustain and uphold the respective governments in which they reside, while protected in their inherent and inalienable rights by the laws of such governments; and that sedition and rebellion are unbecoming every citizen thus protected, and should be punished accordingly; and that all governments have a right to enact such laws as in their own judgments are best calculated to secure the public interest; at the same time, however, holding sacred the freedom of conscience.

Much of the Book of Mormon is about government.

This article is to funny.

The LDS has "scriptures"????.. You make me laugh longtime. Don't you mean more like "recent memos". Don't "scriptures" need to be ancient or something?

What would I do if Mittens is elected? Seriously consider moving to Mexico. I was going to anyway..I would finish restoring my 1958 32ft Chris Craft Commander .. and trailer it down to Zihuatanejo and spend the rest of my days chartering it out Marlin fishing. I would give no more thought to or faith in America.

Good to know you care so much about your country.

Good riddance.

Oh if Mittens is elected you won't give my leaving a second thought. You Mormans will be so busy strealing everything that isn't tied down you won't have any time to ponder my future. :lol: Believe me...I'll be in better company with Mexican drug lords..at least THEY are not trying to pretend they are something they are not.

If a black can be elected president, I'm sure a Mormon can but it's not Romney's religion that's going to stop him. He panders to his conservative base, never misses a chance to criticize Obamacare which is patterned off of Romneycare, and thinks shouting I'm not Obama qualifies him to be president.

Pure bunk....

I am LDS and I think I am going to take this to Sunday School tomorrow where we will get a huge laugh out of it.

It is no wonder you can't trust anything you read these days.

This is from Mormon Scripture:

We believe that all men are bound to sustain and uphold the respective governments in which they reside, while protected in their inherent and inalienable rights by the laws of such governments; and that sedition and rebellion are unbecoming every citizen thus protected, and should be punished accordingly; and that all governments have a right to enact such laws as in their own judgments are best calculated to secure the public interest; at the same time, however, holding sacred the freedom of conscience.

Much of the Book of Mormon is about government.

This article is to funny.

The LDS has "scriptures"????.. You make me laugh longtime. Don't you mean more like "recent memos". Don't "scriptures" need to be ancient or something?

What would I do if Mittens is elected? Seriously consider moving to Mexico. I was going to anyway..I would finish restoring my 1958 32ft Chris Craft Commander .. and trailer it down to Zihuatanejo and spend the rest of my days chartering it out Marlin fishing. I would give no more thought to or faith in America.

say hello to Douger.....he is just a little further south.....you guys can do lunch....

CaféAuLait;5503543 said:

Scripture simply means "religious text", no where does it say they must be ancient. BTW there are a few million Mormon's in Mexico, maybe you will run into a few. :eusa_whistle:

Ya maybe...but they damn sure won't be running the country. I love the people in Mexico.. They are not evil like Mormans and NewRepublicans. They are simple, generous and thankful of what they have.... Not greedy over-reaching assholes pushing thier fucked up fantasies on others.

no they just have the drug cartels pushing their fucked up fantasies on others....

Punch! / By Mark Ames

The truth about the man with 33 wives -- and what that tells us about Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Much More: What Happens If We Wake Up With a Mormon in the White House? What Joseph Smith's Run for President Suggests About Mitt Romney | Belief | AlterNet

Unless it's a day off, I'll go to work hoping for the best but not expecting it.

Just like when obama, bush, bush, clinton, clinton, took office.

CaféAuLait;5503473 said:
Punch! / By Mark Ames

How about that I recall reading how many upset at Kennedy's Catholic faith. Believing that Kennedy would give power to the Pope and the Catholic Church among many other things.

It's a VERY good thing he didn't do that, isn't it?

CaféAuLait;5503473 said:

How about that I recall reading how many upset at Kennedy's Catholic faith. Believing that Kennedy would give power to the Pope and the Catholic Church among many other things.

He couldn't have, so no worry there.

CaféAuLait;5503473 said:

Aside from the fact it would be impossible for him to do so.

Do you think he may have considered it?

considering how much drunkenness and adultery ran in him and his family.

CaféAuLait;5503543 said:
Scripture simply means "religious text", no where does it say they must be ancient. BTW there are a few million Mormon's in Mexico, maybe you will run into a few. :eusa_whistle:

Ya maybe...but they damn sure won't be running the country. I love the people in Mexico.. They are not evil like Mormans and NewRepublicans. They are simple, generous and thankful of what they have.... Not greedy over-reaching assholes pushing thier fucked up fantasies on others.

no they just have the drug cartels pushing their fucked up fantasies on others....

Not to worry Harry. Mexico is a large and varied country just like here. If you stay out of the "strategic" smuggling areas you are in little danger from drug cartels. It is the grinding poverty in other parts of Mexico that leads to problems with tourists in areas like the outskirts of Zihuatanejo. If you travel at night in the mountains you risk bandit attack. Stay out of the mountains at night and you are no more in danger than any typical metropolitan area in the USA.

Everyone would likely be required by law to put in community service being an annoying person that knocks on doors, spreading the word of Mormonism.

Is that what Romney did as governor?

If it was't Romney, but democrat Keith Ellison would everyone be worried about a muslim in the white house?

You'd be able to wake up with a greater level of confidence in the future for yourself and this country with the Mormon, than you can with the Commie we have in there now. He should have been served with eviction papers from his first "I Won!" remark.

Forum List

Back