what happens if Paul wins Iowa?

I'm talking about after the nomination is done.

So was I, but basic English is beyond you, obviously.... Go check back with MSNBC for your talking points.

Oh, wait... you are saying IF he WINS the nomination? Okay.... misunderstood.. No, I was saying IF he doesn't(and he probably won't) win the nomination.

By the way... fuck you foxbot.

He's not going to get the nomination... and you're original point was how much damage he was going to do as an independent candidate... which is none.

So was I, but basic English is beyond you, obviously.... Go check back with MSNBC for your talking points.

Oh, wait... you are saying IF he WINS the nomination? Okay.... misunderstood.. No, I was saying IF he doesn't(and he probably won't) win the nomination.

He's not going to get the nomination... and you're original point was how much damage he was going to do as an independent candidate... which is none.

We'll see.

We'll see.

Hey, man, I feel your pain.. If I had to defend Obama and his epic fail, I'd be hoping for a third party or something, too.

We'll see.

Hey, man, I feel your pain.. If I had to defend Obama and his epic fail, I'd be hoping for a third party or something, too.

wow... need a pepto? I feel bad that you don't feel well. If the vomiting don't stop with pepto, I'd suggest going to the Dr.... Phenergen is a good anti-nausea drug, but you need a prescription for it.

We'll see.

wow... need a pepto? I feel bad that you don't feel well. If the vomiting don't stop with pepto, I'd suggest going to the Dr.... Phenergen is a good anti-nausea drug, but you need a prescription for it.

Naw, man, I was just trying to do the whole fake empathy thing.

Frankly, I find it hysterical to watch you morons trying to defend the Chicago Street Punk and his record of fail...

Then he should, instead of "defending his position", he should go into detail on those types of things. He's been in the game long enough that he should know how to inject his methodology instead of going on a philosophical rant.

Agreed. This was my principal beef with the Libertarians. I, and a growing minority in the party, feel Libertarians are missing the boat by focusing primarily on appealing to disaffected Republicans as likely 'converts'. In my view, conservatives are, in the end, 'conservative', and less likely to respect real liberty. The small-government/low-taxes pitch appeals to them, but in the end they're more likely to support the idea of government that tells us how to live. Simply put, the idea of their neighbor living his life the he wants (and not they way the dictate) scares the shit out of them.

This is why, unlike some of the RP fans, I don't consider RP the ideal candidate. He's honest and forthright, but that's not enough. Our nation may simply reject libertarian ideals in the end, but until we find leaders who can present them to everyone effectively, I won't feel like Americans will have even had a chance to understand them.

Forum List

Back