What happened to progressives anyhow?

What you've seen is him raiding the property of a Trump Administration asshole. That's all, so far.

He was never a member of the Trump Administration. Are you normally this ignorant?
I said Trump Administration asshole, not member.

Showing levels of stupidity right up there with Rderp....
You literally said the exact same thing. Problems with reading comprehension?
There are many Trump Administration assholes who are not formal members of the Administration from Hell.

One more time for possible penetration of your head, the only person raided by the FBI was a former campaign chairman, who was later fired. He has nothing to do with the Trump Administration despite your ignorant claims.
That must be why Trump himself (will soon be) paying his legal fees.

Last edited:
They're still on-board the Trump/Russian collusion business in spite of the FACT there's EVIDENCE it was the Democrats who did this. Meanwhile, they've relabeled it "opposition research" or "but Hillary isn't POUS".

To make matters worse, we have the Uranium 1 deal which is FAR WORSE than what they dreamed up and projected on Trump.

How is it possible they'd become so well programmed that they'd find this level of denial? Where's the fortitude, where's the honesty, and where's the independence?

There wasn't collusion in the dossier matter, and the Uranium fake scandal has been thoroughly debunked.
Seems like everybody and their dog paid to get dirt on Trump, starting with the GOP, and it all ended up in the same damn report. Why didn't they just do a Go Fund Me?

The GOP did not pay to get dirt on Trump. Did you get a box of stupid in the mail today? You shouldn't try to use it all up. Tomorrow is Sunday and there is no delivery.
Try to keep up - A conservative news publication first funded the dossier at the heart of the Trump-Russia probe

Note the missing letters "GOP" in your post. How is a news publication the GOP?

More ignorance? Come on! Go for the gold! Say something incredibly stupid! You know you can!

He was never a member of the Trump Administration. Are you normally this ignorant?

There are many Trump Administration assholes who are not formal members of the Administration from Hell.

One more time for possible penetration of your head, the only person raided by the FBI was a former campaign chairman, who was later fired. He has nothing to do with the Trump Administration despite your ignorant claims.
That must be why Trump himself is paying his legal fees.

Got a link to that? Not that I doubt you, but ...wait...no! I doubt everything you say!

Got a link to that? Not that I doubt you, but ...wait...no! I doubt everything you say!
For Trump Aides Caught in Russia Probe, Legal Bills and Paranoia

Reading comprehension problems too? Manafort was not mentioned in that article as having his bills paid by Trump. Neither was Flynn.

Once again, your alligator mouth is overriding your canary ass!

Reading comprehension problems too? Manafort was not mentioned in that article as having his bills paid by Trump. Neither was Flynn.

Once again, your alligator mouth is overriding your canary ass!
Just a matter of time since Trump is paying for the rest of his unethical team of scum.

They're still on-board the Trump/Russian collusion business in spite of the FACT there's EVIDENCE it was the Democrats who did this. Meanwhile, they've relabeled it "opposition research" or "but Hillary isn't POUS".

To make matters worse, we have the Uranium 1 deal which is FAR WORSE than what they dreamed up and projected on Trump.

How is it possible they'd become so well programmed that they'd find this level of denial? Where's the fortitude, where's the honesty, and where's the independence?

There wasn't collusion in the dossier matter, and the Uranium fake scandal has been thoroughly debunked.
Seems like everybody and their dog paid to get dirt on Trump, starting with the GOP, and it all ended up in the same damn report. Why didn't they just do a Go Fund Me?

The GOP did not pay to get dirt on Trump. Did you get a box of stupid in the mail today? You shouldn't try to use it all up. Tomorrow is Sunday and there is no delivery.
Try to keep up - A conservative news publication first funded the dossier at the heart of the Trump-Russia probe

More ignorance? Come on! Go for the gold! Say something incredibly stupid! You know you can!
It's owned by a right-wing GOPer who wanted dirt on Trump, and got it. You're the kind who says Pepsi doesn't own ____ because it's not called Pepsi.

WTF?

Why do you believe that Trump would be proven innocent of collusion if the Democrats were found to have colluded? :uhh:

What's your answer?

Because Trump didn't collude with the Russians and dems most certainly did.
Now that's faith, the faith of the village idiot. Trump is so in bed with Russia he bleeds vodka.

Prepare yourself for more disappointment ....

Of course after losing thousands of seats across the country,the midterms and the Presidential election you should be use to it by now.

It's owned by a right-wing GOPer who wanted dirt on Trump, and got it. You're the kind who says Pepsi doesn't own ____ because it's not called Pepsi.

They stopped the digging when Trump won the number of delegates he needed for the nomination. Facts are inconvenient when you try to dismiss them without thinking it through. It was not the GOP!

They stopped the digging when Trump won the number of delegates he needed for the nomination. Facts are inconvenient when you try to dismiss them without thinking it through. It was not the GOP!
Guess it wasn't the DNC either then, just the Clinton campaign. Totally different.

WTF?

Why do you believe that Trump would be proven innocent of collusion if the Democrats were found to have colluded? :uhh:

What's your answer?

Now that's faith, the faith of the village idiot. Trump is so in bed with Russia he bleeds vodka.

Of course after losing thousands of seats across the country,the midterms and the Presidential election you should be use to it by now.
The Democrats are already taking the country back, Trump is at 38% approval and GOP senators are publicly denouncing him as he throws US Generals and anyone else under the bus but you're telling me I'm the one who should be worried? Oh it is to laugh (at your stupidity).

Politics has a cycle, like business and women. You are on the way out.

Guess it wasn't the DNC either then, just the Clinton campaign. Totally different.

They BOTH were involved with the dossier! They split the costs!

They BOTH were involved with the dossier! They split the costs!
Link it or STFU?

WTF?

What's your answer?

The Democrats are already taking the country back, Trump is at 38% approval and GOP senators are publicly denouncing him as he throws US Generals and anyone else under the bus but you're telling me I'm the one who should be worried? Oh it is to laugh (at your stupidity).

Bless your heart.....you still believe in polls.

WTF?

What's your answer?

38%? Are those the same polls that told us Hillary had a 93% chance of winning the election?

Name names. Which general did Trump throw under the bus? Which one did he fire? Which one retired early?

The bullshit in here is getting deep!

Save your watches boys! Your shoes are gone!

What's your answer?

Bless your heart.....you still believe in polls.
Yes, I do because they are usually correct and involve something we call Math. To not believe in them means you just threw out the baby with the bathwater and are therefore a fucking moron.

What's your answer?

38%? Are those the same polls that told us Hillary had a 93% chance of winning the election?

Name names. Which general did Trump throw under the bus? Which one did he fire? Which one retired early?

The bullshit in here is getting deep!

Save your watches boys! Your shoes are gone!
Those are the same polls showing that after nine months of golfing and failures even the Trump voters are starting to think they fucked up.

Forum List

Back