What happened to progressives anyhow?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
They're still on-board the Trump/Russian collusion business in spite of the FACT there's EVIDENCE it was the Democrats who did this. Meanwhile, they've relabeled it "opposition research" or "but Hillary isn't POUS".

To make matters worse, we have the Uranium 1 deal which is FAR WORSE than what they dreamed up and projected on Trump.

How is it possible they'd become so well programmed that they'd find this level of denial? Where's the fortitude, where's the honesty, and where's the independence?

The Grand Jury just approved the first of many rounds of indictments against the Trump idiots. Do you pay no attention at all to the news?

The Grand Jury just approved the first of many rounds of indictments against the Trump idiots. Do you pay no attention at all to the news?
against who?

they haven't released the names of those indicted, how do you know it's the 'Trump idiots'?

against who?

they haven't released the names of those indicted, how do you know it's the 'Trump idiots'?
Well, let's see, who was being investigated? Right, Trump's minions and Trump himself. Get a life, cuck.

They're still on-board the Trump/Russian collusion business in spite of the FACT there's EVIDENCE it was the Democrats who did this. Meanwhile, they've relabeled it "opposition research" or "but Hillary isn't POUS".

To make matters worse, we have the Uranium 1 deal which is FAR WORSE than what they dreamed up and projected on Trump.

How is it possible they'd become so well programmed that they'd find this level of denial? Where's the fortitude, where's the honesty, and where's the independence?

"What happened to progressives anyhow?"
They all have daddy issues and were abused as children...that's all I know.

against who?

Well, let's see, who was being investigated? Right, Trump's minions and Trump himself. Get a life, cuck.

Jump to conclusions,

Who all is he investigating?

Not just Trump, that's for sure.

From what I've seen, he's looking at both sides of the aisle.

against who?

A flaming liberal using the word "cuck"? Oh, the irony!

against who?

Jump to conclusions,

What you've seen is him raiding the property of a Trump Administration asshole. That's all, so far.

against who?

Jump to conclusions,

What you've seen is him raiding the property of a Trump Administration asshole. That's all, so far.

He was never a member of the Trump Administration. Are you normally this ignorant?

against who?

Jump to conclusions,

He was never a member of the Trump Administration. Are you normally this ignorant?
I said Trump Administration asshole, not member.

There wasn't collusion in the dossier matter, and the Uranium fake scandal has been thoroughly debunked.

The people who are doing that are not progressives. They are Hillarybots. Progressives have a belief system. Hillarybots just supported Hillary because they thought it was "her turn"

against who?

Jump to conclusions,

and Manafort, Podesta, and all things Russia, including the recent news on Uranium One.

Wait til the indictments come out, then start whining/crowing.

There wasn't collusion in the dossier matter, and the Uranium fake scandal has been thoroughly debunked.
Seems like everybody and their dog paid to get dirt on Trump, starting with the GOP, and it all ended up in the same damn report. Why didn't they just do a Go Fund Me?

against who?

Jump to conclusions,

and Manafort, Podesta, and all things Russia, including the recent news on Uranium One.

Wait til the indictments come out, then start whining/crowing.
Unlike you and the GOP, I'm not bother by crime being investigated. I've never believed that my side's shit doesn't also stink. Not something you will ever find here.

Forum List

Back