What happened to progressives anyhow?

So in other words, you don't believe in our Constitution and the checks and balances designed into our government structure?

BTW, I provided you link! Now, you can slink off somewhere and cry yourself to sleep.
The Constitution has nothing to do with the fact all Trump can do is play golf and sign Executive Orders even though the GOP is in the majority in everything in Washington D.C. that matters. Trump is the Fart of the Steal.

Why don't you just admit you are loser? You have argued back and forth with me on several threads now and every time I have swung my blade I cut flesh! Your thrusts have been parried at every attempt.

Your juvenile taunts and insults to Trump do not change the fact that Hillary was the biggest loser.

Now, what have you to say for your ignorance and deceit?
You think a lot of yourself. So does Trump. And in both cases it's a huge mistake.

Of course I think a lot of myself. Apparently, that makes me light years ahead of you.
That makes you like Trump, who most of this country wants to see thrown out of office.

Another baseless accusation? Where is your data to support your absurd claim?

I guess you don't believe in that part of the Constitution either.

You need to stop! I am getting depressed, as I am sure other are also. No one should be allowed to go through life so ignorant!

The Constitution has nothing to do with the fact all Trump can do is play golf and sign Executive Orders even though the GOP is in the majority in everything in Washington D.C. that matters. Trump is the Fart of the Steal.

Why don't you just admit you are loser? You have argued back and forth with me on several threads now and every time I have swung my blade I cut flesh! Your thrusts have been parried at every attempt.

Your juvenile taunts and insults to Trump do not change the fact that Hillary was the biggest loser.

You think a lot of yourself. So does Trump. And in both cases it's a huge mistake.

Of course I think a lot of myself. Apparently, that makes me light years ahead of you.
That makes you like Trump, who most of this country wants to see thrown out of office.

You need to stop! I am getting depressed, as I am sure other are also. No one should be allowed to go through life so ignorant!
Start with the fact that most of the voters voted against Trump and now even people who voted for him want him gone. He's a pathetic little man, like you.

What's your answer?

Because Trump didn't collude with the Russians and dems most certainly did.
Now that's faith, the faith of the village idiot. Trump is so in bed with Russia he bleeds vodka.

Prepare yourself for more disappointment ....

Of course after losing thousands of seats across the country,the midterms and the Presidential election you should be use to it by now.
The Democrats are already taking the country back, Trump is at 38% approval and GOP senators are publicly denouncing him as he throws US Generals and anyone else under the bus but you're telling me I'm the one who should be worried? Oh it is to laugh (at your stupidity).

Politics has a cycle, like business and women. You are on the way out.

38%? Are those the same polls that told us Hillary had a 93% chance of winning the election?

Name names. Which general did Trump throw under the bus? Which one did he fire? Which one retired early?

The bullshit in here is getting deep!

Save your watches boys! Your shoes are gone!

Polls don't give odds you moron.

Of course after losing thousands of seats across the country,the midterms and the Presidential election you should be use to it by now.
The Democrats are already taking the country back, Trump is at 38% approval and GOP senators are publicly denouncing him as he throws US Generals and anyone else under the bus but you're telling me I'm the one who should be worried? Oh it is to laugh (at your stupidity).

38%? Are those the same polls that told us Hillary had a 93% chance of winning the election?

Name names. Which general did Trump throw under the bus? Which one did he fire? Which one retired early?

Those are the same polls showing that after nine months of golfing and failures even the Trump voters are starting to think they fucked up.

I bet you're going to love the all of the many picks Trump has lined up for a SCOTUS position.
He will be impeached long before he gets another chance. And the court is exactly the same as it was five years ago.

You dont keep up do you?

Bless your heart.....you still believe in polls.
Yes, I do because they are usually correct and involve something we call Math. To not believe in them means you just threw out the baby with the bathwater and are therefore a fucking moron.

LOL.
polls for the presidential election wrong pictures - Google Search:
Polls can be wrong. So can many things but if we ignored everything that was ever wrong there would be nothing left. Allergies are the immune system overreacting, being wrong. I guess we should get rid of that, and science, and religion, and the legal system, and capitalism.

The polls only produce raw data as to the popular vote. They were right.

Because Trump didn't collude with the Russians and dems most certainly did.
Now that's faith, the faith of the village idiot. Trump is so in bed with Russia he bleeds vodka.

Just democrat pipe dreams......

Those are the same polls showing that after nine months of golfing and failures even the Trump voters are starting to think they fucked up.

I bet you're going to love the all of the many picks Trump has lined up for a SCOTUS position.
He will be impeached long before he gets another chance. And the court is exactly the same as it was five years ago.

You dont keep up do you?
Both statements are correct.

Bullshit! Get a dictionary!

split;
a :to divide between persons :share
Let's go to dinner and "split" the check. You pay 98% and I'll pay the rest.

My brother and I often split the check. He pays for the meal and I cover the tip or vice versa. We don't pay the same amount.

Your education is lacking. You chose one definition, and it was not applicable to the situation. Your argument is dismissed with prejudice because the amounts have nothing to do with what you initially claimed was false.

You dont keep up do you?

So now you're hedging your bets.

Even the Trump campaign thought they lost the election.

You dont keep up do you?

So now you're hedging your bets.
No.

Start with the fact that most of the voters voted against Trump and now even people who voted for him want him gone. He's a pathetic little man, like you.

You best read that Constitution before you dig a hole so deep you can't get out. All the vote total proved was how there are too many liberals living in California and New York. That is why we have the Electoral College. It worked perfectly, just like in 2000.

I guess they believed the crooked polls as well.

Yes, I do because they are usually correct and involve something we call Math. To not believe in them means you just threw out the baby with the bathwater and are therefore a fucking moron.

LOL.

lol your link offers nothing to support you.

Bullshit! Get a dictionary!

split;
a :to divide between persons :share
Let's go to dinner and "split" the check. You pay 98% and I'll pay the rest.

My brother and I often split the check. He pays for the meal and I cover the tip or vice versa. We don't pay the same amount.

Your education is lacking. You chose one definition, and it was not applicable to the situation. Your argument is dismissed with prejudice because the amounts have nothing to do with what you initially claimed was false.
We must have different Bibles. In yours splitting the baby means I get the baby and you can keep the foreskin.

You best read that Constitution before you dig a hole so deep you can't get out. All the vote total proved was how there are too many liberals living in California and New York. That is why we have the Electoral College. It worked perfectly, just like in 2000.

Yeah that Iraq war was a winner.

I guess they believed the crooked polls as well.
So crooked they said Clinton would get the most votes (which she did). Terrible, just terrible.

LOL.

lol your link offers nothing to support you.

Are you seriously saying the polls were accurate?:laugh:

Forum List

Back